Warming Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming Question

Ok guys whilst I do my warmups and warmdowns I always wonder if I am allowed to let my rice sock touch my gonads? Is it bad for them? will they be radiated because of microwave residue or something -can that lead to infertility? oh and also, since I do mainly length orientated exercises, should I heat the area just under my balls, where I feel the most stretch each time before and after I PE? Thanks guys!

Microwave residue? I'm not a scientist, but I'm gonna say no. If the microwaves don't effect you when you eat a sandwich right out of the microwave I'm sure it's good. I would get into how a microwave works, but I'm tired and don't feel like it And I would say heating the ligaments under your balls couldn't hurt. Especially if you're doing those stretches (can't remember the name) where you grip under your nuts and your dong and pull both.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
      Microwave residue? I'm not a scientist, but I'm gonna say no. If the microwaves don't effect you when you eat a sandwich right out of the microwave I'm sure it's good. I would get into how a microwave works, but I'm tired and don't feel like it And I would say heating the ligaments under your balls couldn't hurt. Especially if you're doing those stretches (can't remember the name) where you grip under your nuts and your dong and pull both.
      I believe you're thinking of the internal stretch.

Bet yeah, I agree. A full warm up should not only encompass the penis but also the entire groin area. You want to get those ligs loose!
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        If the microwaves don't effect you when you eat a sandwich right out of the microwave I'm sure it's good.
        I wouldnt be quite so sure NP97.

Microwaves are killing people and they dont even know it. Anyone that microwaves a babies milk needs to have a think about how safe they think microwaves really are.

My opinion, but not a fan at all.
        August 09
        NBPEL 6.25
        BPFSL 7 & 7/16
        BPEL - 6.9
        EG 5.4
        Current
        BPFSL
        8 5/8
        BPEL 7 15/16
        EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
        NBPEL - approx 7"
        The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
          I wouldnt be quite so sure NP97.

Microwaves are killing people and they dont even know it. Anyone that microwaves a babies milk needs to have a think about how safe they think microwaves really are.

My opinion, but not a fan at all.
          MicroWaves are massless particles, they travel at the speed of light, i.e. 186,300 miles per second. When the Oven is turned off they are gone, the only thing that remains is the energy in the form of heat. There are no residual microwaves, unless you live inside a super collider. The waves are longer than visible light and are used in telephone transmissions, and radar. The only way for the waves to harm you is for you to get too close to the generator. Say in front of a large radar unit's output. You are probably getting more microwaves from your cell phone usage than you ever will from an over.

frb
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

Wouldn't worry about microwaves, but the heat is another issue.
            The balls don't really like to be hot.
            Would think, the main issue would be short term fertility.

Comment

Yeah I also wonder about this heat issue. I usually put a sock around my nuts which I soaked in cold water, hope that helps. A bigger penis is nice and all, but I'm only 19, and I'm not quite willing to go infertile because of my warm ups.

Comment

Oh and what about the penis head? do I want to heat that up too or miss it?

Comment

Working...
                X