Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balancing PE and Edging?

Hi:
    I've been edging a while longer that doing PE exercises. I can edge myself for about 4 hours without ejaculating and when I do let myself go it's incredibly intense, and I can achieve male multiple orgasm. My question is, now that I'm going to begin PE, should I edge on one of the days I would be taking a break from PE, or do you think I'd risk injuring myself? I'm guessing the only way to gage that is paying attention to my own body, but I was curious to what others in the gym think.
    There's no rabbit in my pocket, but yes, I am happy to see you.

Hi soul, I have a question ,did your penis grow from prolonged edging?
    The standard time to edge, is after a pe session.

Comment

Hi Pegasus!

Thanks for answering my question about incorporating edging to my new PE routine. I haven't experienced any growth from edging. I do notice my penis is a lot harder and keep erect for hours from edging, but I never got growth. I would think that once you've started PE workouts that your edging would just be more intensified. I'm not sure, but I thought edging wouldn't work with PE growth since your fully erect and you tease yourself up until you orgasm repeatedly as opposed to just ejaculating. One of the same exercises for PE is the same basic technique for edging (controlling PC muscle). I wonder what others may think of your question cause it's a good one.

Comment

Of course edging increases stamina, but in recent times, there has been disscussion on if it is an adjunct to pe ,or pe in it's own right.
        So is it just a stamina exercise ,or perhaps it promotes growth in concert with other pe exercises, or perhaps to some extent it can cause growth in it's own right.
        The mainstream thought at this time ,seems to be that it can promote growth in concert with other exercises.

Comment

That sounds like something to research, I guess I'll see for myself since I'm just starting out.

Comment

Working...
          X