Clear All

• what other measurements?

BPEL
    BPFSL
    BPFL
    FG
    BEG
    MSEG

Anything else do i need to measure before i start my journey?

That should cover it. Best of luck with your gains.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I would add NBPEL, and girth right under glans.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

EQ- Erection Quality

SC- Sexual Confidence

Lib- Libido

The above may not be measured with rulers but they're important stats to keep track of nonetheless.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Also,
          -girth around the corona of the glans
          -foreskin coverage or tightness.

-Erection angle,
          -curve,
          -ligament tightness.

Flaccid varies a lot throughout the day and you can also keep track of how much you're "hanging"

I think we're up to 15 things now
          Last edited by GoingForGold; 11-17-2014, 04:04 PM.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I would also keep track of your weight, wether you flux or not. It doesn't mean you won't in the future and that could explain things.

Good luck

Comment

Might want to take a picture, in hind sight I probably should have.
              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
              8 X 6 goal
              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Make a plaster cast, no other way to be sure.
                BPEL +.9" x EG +.4"

Comment

Note that not all of the measurements listed above need to be recorded. At the very least, record your length and girth every couple of weeks. You'd do well to record your EQ each training day- and even better to include SC and Lib so that you can get a bigger picture of what goes on as your training cycle progresses.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

How do you record sexual confidence?

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                      Self rating from 1 to 10 would probably work. Your rating will be relative to previous days anyway, so you should slowly develop a pretty accurate scale all for yourself. It will let you know how much significance your mental/emotional state plays into certain physiological aspects of your PE.

SC can actually affect EQ as well as flaccid measurements, and EG.

While the impact may prove insignificant to some men, others will see a very clear association after comparing these statistics over a decent period of time. Note that SC can also provide a possible explanation for discrepancies between PE measurements and what you feel you are displaying during sex (eg. if your EQ drops when it's business time).

Besides the physiological associations, it is just a good idea to get a feel for where your head-space is at. A lot of people don't bother taking that into account, and they should. How are you feeling mentally/emotionally about yourself sexually today? Take a read, and mull it over.
                      Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 11-18-2014, 02:37 AM.
                      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

BPEL
                        BPFSL
                        BPFL
                        FG
                        BEG
                        MSEG

What's the meaning to this Each
                        "You will never achieve what you are unwilling to pursue"

"If you only have enough for yourself then you will never have enough"

"The worst thing about being average is your the best of the worst and the worst of the best."

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe52 View Post
                          BPEL
                          BPFSL
                          BPFL
                          FG
                          BEG
                          MSEG

What's the meaning to this Each

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                            To add to what CaptainJohnson wrote, a 0/1 rating would be full blown anxiety at the prospect of sexual contact, and a 10 would be a feeling of total confidence. At a 10 level you'd have no concerns during sex about performance, size, and the like. This can be distinct from having achieved your goals in size and EQ, but the SC measure does have some crossover to the other ratings.

Comment

Working...
                            X