Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight foreskin in older men - Phimosis

I am uncircumcised.
    I am confronted with a tight foreskin that start to bother me about 3-4 months ago.

I always had a sensitive foreskin and sometimes I am getting fungal infection that usually goes away with antifungal cream (clotrimazole) or coconut oil.
    In fact in latest years I completely replace antifungal cream with coconut oil that have the same effect (using it for about one week).

Now back to the topic. Since some time I notice that my foreskin lost some of elasticity and become tighter.
    I had some months without sex because of Corona (just quick masturbation), but when I started to have sex again i notice pain on foreskin when is retracted below glans, around shaft of erect penis.
    The problem is that skin does not have enough elasticity to adapt with an erect penis. Still no pain when it is not retracted.
    I suspected fungal infection even if I could not see something.
    I use antifungal cream, no improvement, than coconut oil, no improvement.
    I used Tea Tree oil, bad idea because I burned my foreskin and peel of fore several days.
    Now I am using shea butter for about one week, which gives a nice feeling on penis but I just make it this morning erect, I retracted the foreskin and is the same. Not easy to retract it and pain while is retracted and penis erect. I have to mention that skin looks clean. No sign of fungal infection.

Is this an age issue? I am in my mid 50es. Anyone confronted with this problem?
    Last edited by SebiS; 10-24-2020, 02:41 AM.

I'm in 50s and had some foreskin problems before.

Two things made a difference:
    - not using shampoo in the penis, only good soap
    - using only aloe gel, not cheap oils or cream
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by SebiS View Post
      I am uncircumcised.
      I am confronted with a tight foreskin that start to bother me about 3-4 months ago.

I always had a sensitive foreskin and sometimes I am getting fungal infection that usually goes away with antifungal cream (clotrimazole) or coconut oil.
      In fact in latest years I completely replace antifungal cream with coconut oil that have the same effect (using it for about one week).

Now back to the topic. Since some time I notice that my foreskin lost some of elasticity and become tighter.
      I had some months without sex because of Corona (just quick masturbation), but when I started to have sex again i notice pain on foreskin when is retracted below glans, around shaft of erect penis.
      The problem is that skin does not have enough elasticity to adapt with an erect penis. Still no pain when it is not retracted.
      I suspected fungal infection even if I could not see something.
      I use antifungal cream, no improvement, than coconut oil, no improvement.
      I used Tea Tree oil, bad idea because I burned my foreskin and peel of fore several days.
      Now I am using shea butter for about one week, which gives a nice feeling on penis but I just make it this morning erect, I retracted the foreskin and is the same. Not easy to retract it and pain while is retracted and penis erect. I have to mention that skin looks clean. No sign of fungal infection.

Is this an age issue? I am in my mid 50es. Anyone confronted with this problem?
      hej.. I have the same problem.. How did you solve it? The skin is tight and when erect the shaft hurts.

Comment

You don't need a doctor to use PhimoCure soft silicone graduated gentle tension rings, but you would probably do well using them with a steroidal ointment, which does warrant a prescription and doctor's advice.
        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Thanks was just at the doctors and he did give me a steroidal ointment.. He sad that id that will not help.. small surgery is next i reeaaly dont want that..

Comment

Originally posted by guhe View Post
            Thanks was just at the doctors and he did give me a steroidal ointment.. He sad that id that will not help.. small surgery is next i reeaaly dont want that..
            I've only heard of the steroid being used in conjunction with gentle stretching exercises. Good luck,
            Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I would try regular prolonged retract flacid .

Comment

Thanks Guys ..

Comment

Working...
                X