what are you guys doing over christmas? - PE wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you guys doing over christmas? - PE wise

hello everyone, as Christmas is fast approaching I was wondering what you guys are doing over the holidays penis enlargement wise? I have family staying round for 3 days then visiting my gfs family so trying to plan a schedule to see what i can fit in haha, what are you guys planning to do over the next few weeks?
    now until 2018, all out length

I plan on drinking and eating to much, everyday is Christmas. I'm going to treat myself to a new Phallosan and Bathmate, haven't done any PE since last May.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I plan to take a 1 week rest week from PE since that week falls close to completing 6 months of PE. I've seen many recommend take a rest week every 3 months. Since my family will be on vacation that week I'll make that week my 6 month rest week. Get my dick rested and recharged for more growth in the new year! Cheers!
      Start: 07/05/2016
      BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
      MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
      BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
      BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
      NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Take the holidays off. Enjoy them. Your dick might like to take the holidays off as well.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I am going to continue on my re-entry course. JP90 and pumping twice a week. If too many people are around do some kegels/reverse kegels through out the day, and stretches when you pee. Some massage and quick jelqs when you shower. No stress is the key here. Enjoy the holiday, and time with families. Your penis will be there and you can get back to your routine as your life goes back to pre holiday routine.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I plan on continuing with my PE exercises. I will have family coming over on Christmas day but it they won't arrive until the afternoon. That will leave me plenty of time to do my exercises.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Gym Forum.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Im just exercising, entire body, and resting. Its been a great summer.
                Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

Comment

Its the season to be Jolly, just try keeping out of the gym and keep your family's Happy, like I will, just exercise your right arm with a glass in it.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                  X