The Satanic Witch (Book)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Satanic Witch (Book)

Has anybody else read this book? It shows tactics that women can use to manipulate men into wanting to be with them, and has a huge bibliography citing sources from many different genres. It was written by Anton Lavey, the founder of the Church of Satan. I'm not a religious guy, but I like to read philosophy type books, including religious texts. Satanism is very misunderstood by the general public, or just people who don't know about it, so don't let that scare you away from looking into this book. It's a very interesting read.

It must work. I feel ready to be manipulated by the right woman. Her wanting to be with me would be a bonus. Sorry for the levity. I enjoy reading philosophy also.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Sometimes being on the dark side is a good thing.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Is this pua for women?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Is this pua for women?
          😂 Oh no the secret is out!
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
             Oh no the secret is out!

Secret? LOL.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

The 60s/70s take on Satanism was rather a movement of naivism in its theatricality, (and in particular LaVey's Satanic Church). The satanic movements of the 60s were greatly inspired by Aleister Crowley's "yellow magick", and the essence was basically a hedonist approach. ("Do what thou wilt.") Crowley’s life ended miserably, a heroin addict living at a shelter - or was it a small room at a shabby hotel? A few decades later, many rock groups were inspired by Crowley to lead a hedonistic life style, ever chasing the ultimate sexual or emotional climax without thinking consequences; names like Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles come to mind as bands inspired by Crowley -- the latter actually had Crowley's face among the crowd of faces on the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album.

LaVey also made music. And I must express that neither thoughts of Satanism nor the devil comes to mind when listening to it. (Whilst Crowley had a focus on a spiritual aspect of Satanism, modern satanic groups typically state that the devil nor spirituality is the idea at all.) Perform a YouTube-search for "LaVey - The Whirling Dervish". The sound of Hammond organ and the jolly rhythms are quite entertaining; I get the feel of some silent movie.

Sorry if you found this digression inappropriate.
              Last edited by ino; 12-11-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I enjoyed your digression. Nothing wrong with digressing. Enjoyable, no need to apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  I enjoyed your digression. Nothing wrong with digressing. Enjoyable, no need to apologize.
                  I like you. You are always so generous.

Comment

Thanks Ino. I appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      It must work. I feel ready to be manipulated by the right woman. Her wanting to be with me would be a bonus. Sorry for the levity. I enjoy reading philosophy also.
                      I don't mean manipulate in the sense of brainwashing, just tactics to get the primal parts of our brain to trick us into becoming interested in women.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Is this pua for women?
                        Haha, I guess you could make that assumption. It isn't pick up in the sense of trying to be "alpha" or using cheesy lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                           Oh no the secret is out!
                          Have you heard of this book, Tara? I wonder what women would think of what Anton says. He covers things like scent, as well as other senses, clothing, makeup, etc.
                          Last edited by slunk; 12-11-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Actually this is a worry women were always better at manipulating they have better people skills .

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
                              I don't mean manipulate in the sense of brainwashing, just tactics to get the primal parts of our brain to trick us into becoming interested in women.
                              The primal parts were the parts of me speaking.

Comment

Working...
                              X