Prostate hurts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostate hurts.

Im 38. Have all the signs of prostate cancer I think. Maybe it's all in my head?
    Very little to no sperm comes out when i ejaculate. I can't maintain an erection for long. Doesn't get very hard anymore. Can't last very long. Urine comes out slow when i use the restroom. This has been going on since last summer. Here recently i to an Extenze, and for a week my prostate hurt. Even to sit down, and when I walked it hurt too. My lower back has been really sore. Might be from work. Kinda still hurts a little when ejaculate.
    My kidneys were hurting in January. I went to doctor and got bloodwork done. Doctor said i was fine then. She even took xray

Prostate area feels uncomfortable when i start to get aroused.

Cancer?

Or is it possible it could be something else?

Sounds like you need some medical reassurance and you need a doc for that .

It could quite easy be some problem within your core musculature including pelvic floor .

Docs are very poor at picking this up, you would need to see a physio who does male pelvic floor and the like .

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

PLEASE read the following: The Perils of Self Diagnosis

There's a chance your issue may not be as bad as you think, but you should get checked out by a medical professional as soon as possible!
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

if you even think there's the slightest chance that its cancer, you should ask the doctor about it, and if it could be cancer or something else
        hope you will keep us updated

Comment

It turned out to be nothing but unhealthy lifestyle. Not getting much sleep and not eating and then taking male enhancement pills with no food in my stomach. Thanks for replies and concern

Comment

Originally posted by Thinner7.25 View Post
            It turned out to be nothing but unhealthy lifestyle. Not getting much sleep and not eating and then taking male enhancement pills with no food in my stomach. Thanks for replies and concern
            It's good to hear it wasn't anything ominous- and it's hoped you have the situation under better control at this time!
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X