Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lurker - new guy

Hello,
    I've been lurking around these forums for almost a year and thought I'd finally post something. I've been doing PE off and on for about 5 months, usually being active every other month without getting any gains. About 2 months ago I decided to take this serious and was on JP's 90 day routine full time. I have yet to receive any gains and am not really sure if I've been doing it right or not as I usually am unsure whether or not since I have not received any gains.
    I currently have a 6.7 BPEL and 4.9 EG.
    My short-term goal is to reach 7.5 BPEL and 5.25 EG.
    I hope to learn a lot more than I have from just lurking and would gladly take any advice or tips and hope to follow the footsteps of those who have made great gains
    edit: oops sorry kinda copied the thread name of the person before me cause I just trying to randomly pick a name
    Last edited by 54321d; 10-27-2010, 01:23 AM.

Welcome ,glad to have you. Do you have any specific questions?

Comment

=)

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Hey, thanks for the welcomes
        I do actually have a couple of questions,
        1. I've read some people describing their edging as being able to sort of force/push more blood into the penis thus giving you a short term increases in size during the session/shortly after the session.
        I've attempted edging (or just masturbating for a long period of time, don't know if I'm doing it right lol) and the longest I've been able to go is around 15-20 minutes and I usually have trouble maintaining a strong erection throughout that period of time, and don't really seem to be getting larger or higher EQ by doing so.. is there maybe a special technique to it?
        2. Since I've already been doing JP's 90 day routine for 2 months and haven't gotten any results, I do the routine almost exactly the way it is described warming up with a wet towel for 10 minutes or so, then stretching and then go on to rotating between 150 WJ and 90 VQ. is there anything I should change/modify? I don't feel that much of an after-effect after doing the routine and can't really tell if I'm feeling plumper or if my
        Sorry if this is getting long :P I'm planning on making a progress post later on

Comment

Welcome to the PE zone
          Hanging start date: 10/22/2010
          Weight: 7 an a half pounds
          Sets a day; 12 20 minute sets
          -------------------------------------
          9/2010-Length: 5 inches
          -Girth: 4 an 3/4 inches

Comment

Working...
          X