Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Hello Everyone,

New here and to this adventure. I recently acquired stealth stretcher/hanger combo and a bathemate. I will be using these to start my journey. I am mainly focused on length but if I get some girth I won't be mad. I do have a decent fat pad I am working on which I know will bring "gains". I have limited time on when I can do these exercises so I will get as much time in as I can per day. As of right now I can get 1 hour in before work and then when I get home from work I can get another 1-2 hours in so roughly about 1-3 hours a day of PE. I am looking to hanging for length and then in the shower do some bathemate stretches. So something like this....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wake up

1 hour vacuum hang with low weight (2.5lbs)

Come home from work
    1-2 hour vacuum hang with low weight (2.5 lbs)
    Take a shower and do 5x5x5 bathemate stretches

If anyone has any suggestions or CC please feel free to comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Stats

BPFL: .....4.0"
    NBPFL....2.5"
    FG..........4.5"
    EG..........5.0"
    BPEL......6.0"
    NBPEL....4.5"
    Starting 9/23/21
    NBPEL: 5.5"
    EG: 5.0"

Goal:
    NBPEL: 8.0"
    EG: 6.0"

Welcome.
    Remember, always be careful and mindful.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Welcome to the forums. I got my length gains from manual work so I might not be the best counsel on the methods you are using. It seems like a lot of daily time, but then I see guys using extenders for hours a day. The only thing that really comes to mind is sustainability - will your schedule and your tolerances to the devices permit you to sustain this? Will you burn out with that kind of time committment. I don't mean to be discouraging. It sounds like this is doable for you right now. Please keep us updated on how your trials with these devices go.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by mistergeorge View Post
          Welcome to the forums. I got my length gains from manual work so I might not be the best counsel on the methods you are using. It seems like a lot of daily time, but then I see guys using extenders for hours a day. The only thing that really comes to mind is sustainability - will your schedule and your tolerances to the devices permit you to sustain this? Will you burn out with that kind of time committment. I don't mean to be discouraging. It sounds like this is doable for you right now. Please keep us updated on how your trials with these devices go.
          Thank you! I have a progress/routine thread I started in that forum section that anyone can follow :thumbs up:
          Starting 9/23/21

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Welcome to the forum!
            Thanks!
            Starting 9/23/21

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              Welcome.
              Remember, always be careful and mindful.
              Will do! Thanks for the advice =)
              Starting 9/23/21

Goal:

Comment

Working...
              X