Hanging /Bad EQ ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging /Bad EQ ??

I have got great result from Jelq and manual stretches 4 months, For the past month i have started hanging 3 sets per day 2 1/2 lbs and i have noticed a big drop in EQ , Is this normal in the start of hanging ? whats the deal. Makes me want to scrap it.

Originally posted by Letitride View Post
    I have got great result from Jelq and manual stretches 4 months, For the past month i have started hanging 3 sets per day 2 1/2 lbs and i have noticed a big drop in EQ , Is this normal in the start of hanging ? whats the deal. Makes me want to scrap it.

I'm not hanging , but , this happens when you change things up . Your dick is just getting used to the added
    stress you're putting on him . Perhaps less weight for a bit will help with the change in routine .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Yes it is extremely hard to maintain or get an erection after hanging, lots of tissue stress.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
        Yes it is extremely hard to maintain or get an erection after hanging, lots of tissue stress.
        Yeah i have noticed this and this can get you in trouble when the lady comes by for a visit.
        I stopped hanging for a week and noticed stronger EQ , I am caught in the middle now.

Comment

I do all of my other PE before I hang that way my ligs are nice a loose and can get a good stretch from hanging. Also I've experimented with hanging earlier in the day, but never got to PE later in the night. I would suggest hagning after the lady comes for a visit if possible.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
          X