Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best extender/your experiences

Hey everyone,

Iím looking to buy a new extender (Iíve been using the Pro Man 3 for a few weeks) and want something with a good track record for gains, thatís affordable and durable. My Pro Man 3 extender broke, so I have a few questions and would appreciate advice:

1. Do you use an extender and, if so, for how long?/have you made gains from it?
    2. Assuming you have experience with extenders and think theyíre worthwhile, which in your opinion is the best value?
    3. For length gains only, have you had more success with traction devices or manual exercises?

I currently own a bathmate hydromax which I use a few times a week, I jelq a few times a week, and wear an extender for approx. 6 hours every day. Is there anything else you think I should supplement the routine with for length gains? Thanks.

I actually had to google that extender lol. Just another cheap Sizegenetics clone.

Some extenders:

Leluv Slider
    Quick Extender Pro
    Total Man Extender
    Phallosan Forte Plus
    Penimaster Pro
    Sizegenetics
    Male Edge
    Jes Extender

Some are super expensive, some are cheaper, some use vacuum, some use lengthening, some use springs. All
    of these devices have their pros & cons.

I'm using the Leluv Slider with wide base edition.
    Last edited by Alex1988; 07-27-2021, 08:05 AM.
    Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

It is indeed a cheap one, lol, but the reviews are largely positive for the price. I was looking at the Quick Extender Pro, but a lot of the reviews were really discouraging (it seems to have springs that jam and make it really difficult to depress, which is actually something I experience with my £12 one, lol). I just don’t want to fork out £100+ for something which is basically the same product as what I’m already using, but packaged in a fancy box at over 10x the price.

I haven’t heard of your extender. How good has it been? Have you experienced gains that you think you could attribute to the extender itself?

Comment

I just looked up your model. Seems affordable and reputable. Thanks. This one is definitely at the top of my list so far. Kind of annoyed I already ordered another Pro Man 3, lol.

Comment

You can find my Slider log here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ty-banana.html
          And here is a comparison to a x4labs extender: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...on-review.html

Most guys use something to protect their skin while in the extender to prevent skinburn and pinching. One of the best methodes is putting a silicon sleeve between the skin and the extender (between balls and shaft). Some extenders don't have enough room for that because their base part is too small. That's the main reason why I'm using the Slider. Comfort is king.

If you need some inspiration on how the setup looks like check out my photo album.

If you're interested in the Leluv Slider make sure to get the wider base version. Depending on your length you should also get some extra rods because the Slider will get very long because it doesn't use springs but lenghtening to do the job.
          Last edited by Alex1988; 07-27-2021, 12:31 PM.
          Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

My favourite and current extender Iím using right now is the total man extender 2.0 with the vacuum cup. I go for hours by switching base position when it gets sore under my balls, I just switch the extender base to the duck only in my extender.

Comment

I can only speak about the Quick Extender Pro, but it has worked well for me. I have been using it for six months and I have gained almost 1" in erect length and .5" in girth.
              Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
              As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post
                I can only speak about the Quick Extender Pro, but it has worked well for me. I have been using it for six months and I have gained almost 1" in erect length and .5" in girth.
                I actually had more questions about the qep. what protocol did you follow with the QEP? Did you just add small bars every 56 hours? Did you stretch past your bpel?
                Last edited by bardok202; 09-28-2021, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bardok202 View Post
                  I actually had more questions about the qep. what protocol did you follow with the QEP? Did you just add small bars every 56 hours? Did you stretch past your bpel?
                  For the first 3 months or so I followed the manufacturers recommended protocol. After that time I felt I had a pretty good idea about how my body was responding to extending and I have switched to adding rods when it feels like it is the right time to do so. Surprisingly (or not) it's actually been pretty close to QEP's recommended protocol. I stretch to my MFSL (Max Flaccid Stretched Length).

Progress Log

Comment

Curious as to the size guide for these.. Is there a minimum or maximum length these can be used on?? (Quick ext. Pro)
                    I have reached out the company and they are pretty tight lipped with the details.

Grondi
                    10/01/2019
                    BPEL 7-1/2"
                    MEG 6-1/16"

01/20/2020
                    BPEL 7-11/16"
                    MEG 6-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Grondi View Post

Curious as to the size guide for these.. Is there a minimum or maximum length these can be used on?? (Quick ext. Pro)
                      I have reached out the company and they are pretty tight lipped with the details.

Grondi
                      I'm not aware of any minimum or maximum, but let's face it, if you were 12" (30cm) why the hell would you want to extend?

Progress Log

Comment

another question incoming. I have no idea how this happened, but I seem to have mixed up my qep(3000g springs), and my eBay (1500g springs) I could have sworn the 3000g springs were the bigger ones. And the eBay springs were the smaller ones. I thought the qep springs were about 1 inch long. Are your springs about 1 inch long?

The reason I ask was because I got curious and tested the springs on my kitchen scale. The big ones were getting about 1300grams (the ones I thought were the qep springs) the ones that were smaller(about .75 inches) were getting about 2500grams on the kitchen scale.

For the first 3 months or so I followed the manufacturers recommended protocol. After that time I felt I had a pretty good idea about how my body was responding to extending and I have switched to adding rods when it feels like it is the right time to do so. Surprisingly (or not) it's actually been pretty close to QEP's recommended protocol. I stretch to my MFSL (Max Flaccid Stretched Length).

Comment

Working...
                        X