Phallosan User Gains Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biggun23 View Post
    That's impressive dedication, was that in a year or more?
    I haven't been able to use this kind of extender consistently for more than a few weeks.
    You're right about the blisters, this would always end my consistent runs, if it wasn't blister it was leaking body fluid from my urethra.

What do you think went wrong in your case? Too little tension? Too much tension? Was your cock too conditioned and tough for gentle all day stretching to have an enlargement effect? Were you also doing other forms of PE like manual stretching?
    I asked about my lack of results in the Phallosan official thread and inflammation was one reason given for gains not coming. Inflammation can come directly from injury or can be a chronic condition caused by auto-immunity and allergies.

I've been slowly increasing my girth from hydro pumping once per week and I just started wearing my Phallosan again to see if I can add some length. I don't do any other PE techniques, my past injuries came from combining my Phallosan wearing with pumping 3 times per week, my poor cock couldn't handle it.

Yeah I feel your pain man, blisters are the worst. I've had too many blisters from all the vac based extenders, pumps and vac hanging. Back in 2020 my glans was so soar after vac hanging that even bathmate or slight phallosan would result in blisters and also those blood filled ones. Had to take so many breaks that it felt useless.

In 2019 I only used phallosan for the whole year straight, olny tried some other stuff on the way. I think it's a combination of things that led to 0 gains. I was wearing it on day and night for probably way too long. I also didn't have enough restdays, other then the days or even some weeks to let the glans heal from the vac punishment. The way Phallosan pulls around the waist if I compare it to normal downward extending just felt wrong, like it did nothing. Also the best time to heal and grow is at sleep, and wearing it while sleeping was probably not a great idea.

When you buy such a device you are super hyped and that leads to overtraining. At first I was like yeah 6-8 easy but sometimes I used it for 12+ hours one single day. I downloaded that stupid Phallosan app and with it I was tracking all my hours and it got to the point where I was just trying to get as many hours as possible in. Turns out bad idea lol.

Overall I still think that my banana was way too conditioned thanks to (bathmate/x4labs/jelqing) since I've started in 2015. I broke my phallosan multiple times and never really felt that it was maxing me out. It actually broke in the first 2 weeks when I went for a walk outside and I had to order new parts. I never had any other injuries other than the blisters from Phallosan. It may work for beginners but no way in hell is it worth it's pricetag.

Today I'm back at it with old school painful extending but at least I'm gaining with it.
    Last edited by Alex1988; 07-21-2021, 08:43 AM.
    Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post

Yeah I feel your pain man, blisters are the worst. I've had too many blisters from all the vac based extenders, pumps and vac hanging. Back in 2020 my glans was so soar after vac hanging that even bathmate or slight phallosan would result in blisters and also those blood filled ones. Had to take so many breaks that it felt useless.

In 2019 I only used phallosan for the whole year straight, olny tried some other stuff on the way. I think it's a combination of things that led to 0 gains. I was wearing it on day and night for probably way too long. I also didn't have enough restdays, other then the days or even some weeks to let the glans heal from the vac punishment. The way Phallosan pulls around the waist if I compare it to normal downward extending just felt wrong, like it did nothing. Also the best time to heal and grow is at sleep, and wearing it while sleeping was probably not a great idea.

When you buy such a device you are super hyped and that leads to overtraining. At first I was like yeah 6-8 easy but sometimes I used it for 12+ hours one single day. I downloaded that stupid Phallosan app and with it I was tracking all my hours and it got to the paint where I was just trying to get as many hours as possible in. Turns out bad idea lol.

Overall I still think that my banana was way too conditioned thanks to bathmate/x4labs/jelqing) since I've started in 2015. I broke my phallosan multiple times and never really felt that it was maxing me out. It actually broke in the first 2 weeks when I went for a walk outside and I had to order new parts. I never had any other injuries other than the blisters from Phallosan. It may work for beginners but no way in hell is it worth it's pricetag.

Today I'm back at it with old school painful extending but at least I'm gaining with it.
      Wow, quite a journey!
      I had a similar experience with a Jes extender (Andro-Penis) that I modified with a home made vac attachment, the only thing that increased in size was my gut - I couldn't wear it outside, so I was usually sat immobile for days waiting for my cock to grow. I set the tension way too high and often the vacuum sleeves would slip off causing hickeys, blisters and blood blisters.

It's good that you found something that works for you now. I rediscovered the technique that I gained my first inch in length with, it still works but in a different direction now. I've noticed that I get better results by doing less sessions however I've optimised my material to allow this. I noticed that my best results always came after the first pumping session back from a long PE hiatus. I tested how many days between sessions would avoid any conditioning and a week turned out to be optimum, so my cock is like a newbie cock each time, the only downside is I have to be extra careful not to over do it. I've already had a blood vessel pop within my urethra.
      I used to do normal vacuum pumping (with a full erection), I did that for a year, 3 times per week to gain the extra inch. These days I hydro pump in the bath for 4 x 20 minutes, always entering the tube fully erect. I found that edging with erect kegels afterwards continues the maximum erection size expansion.

I'm in no hurry to gain length but if I can keep up the all day stretching (for 10 hours max,) it'll be a bonus if my length increases. I started with a homemade Phallosan style set up that totalled €100, I managed to keep wearing it for a while but then I decided to order the real thing, I have to say the PF is the most comfortable extender I have tried. I always wondered what would happen if I managed to use it correctly, it seemed like such a waste of money not trying at least.

Comment

When you buy such a device you are super hyped and that leads to overtraining. At first I was like yeah 6-8 easy but sometimes I used it for 12+ hours one single day. I downloaded that stupid Phallosan app and with it I was tracking all my hours and it got to the point where I was just trying to get as many hours as possible in. Turns out bad idea lol.

Overall I still think that my banana was way too conditioned thanks to (bathmate/x4labs/jelqing) since I've started in 2015. I broke my phallosan multiple times and never really felt that it was maxing me out. It actually broke in the first 2 weeks when I went for a walk outside and I had to order new parts. I never had any other injuries other than the blisters from Phallosan. It may work for beginners but no way in hell is it worth it's pricetag.

I've read countless posts from guys who use various vacuum based devices that are prone to create blisters. There's a number of reasons why...

1. Shallow cap that pulls the glans and not the shaft.

2. No idea on how much vacuum pressure you're using because you're not using a hand pump with a vacuum gauge that shows how much vacuum you're extracting.

3. Wearing device for a time duration that is too long as suggested by the manufacturer, which is counterproductive and misleading. This is applicable with extender devices that are also vacuum based.

The overall ignorance of guys who continue to use these types of devices and can't figure out why they get blisters is humorous to me.
        Blisters are completely avoidable if you understand the red flag warning signs, and use a quality based vacuum device that's designed with depth and uses a hand pump.

L.G. Hanger, LLC: Search results for blisters
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post

The overall ignorance of guys who continue to use these types of devices and can't figure out why they get blisters is humorous to me.
          Blisters are completely avoidable if you understand the red flag warning signs, and use a quality based vacuum device that's designed with depth and uses a hand pump.

After you've had a few blisters you soon overcome that ignorance but even with this greater knowledge, accidents still happen, like making body movements that briefly create excessive vacuum for long enough to cause an injury etc.
          In my case I gave up using the Phallosan Forte because of fluid leaking from my urethra, perhaps from a blister, I couldn't see it so I'm not sure, it would wet the inside of my glans sleeve and cause a bit of slippage.
          When you're uncut, it just requires extra care when you are wearing the device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
            I've read countless posts from guys who use various vacuum based devices that are prone to create blisters. There's a number of reasons why...

1. Shallow cap that pulls the glans and not the shaft.

2. No idea on how much vacuum pressure you're using because you're not using a hand pump with a vacuum gauge that shows how much vacuum you're extracting.

3. Wearing device for a time duration that is too long as suggested by the manufacturer, which is counterproductive and misleading. This is applicable with extender devices that are also vacuum based.

Guys should just grow a corneal skin on the glans, problem solved.
            Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Guys should just grow a corneal skin on the glans, problem solved.
              That has happened to me and yes it actually works very well!
              I've been wearing my Phollosan Forte for 760 hours so far and have noticed corneal skin building up in certain parts of my glans, most obviously the top of the glans corona and at the urethra opening. I haven't experienced any blisters this time.

Comment

• A question for Phallosan Forte users who achieved big gains, how did you ramp up your tension during the 6 months or so when you wore the device?

I've been extending for 760 hours so far and I'm still setting it in the mid to high green area of tension. I don't want to measure until I reach 1000 hours but I think that I might have grown around 1/4 inch in length judging by the larger appearance of my cock.
                I started setting the tension to the high part of the green zone from today and will probably continue there until 1000 hours.
                I expect that my living conditions will change some time soon so might not be able to continue wearing the device but hopefully I'll achieve my goal of gaining an inch before I reach 1500-1800 hours. (about 6 months of 6 x 12 hour ADS per week)

I've seen quite a few successful PF gainers experience most of their gains after the first 3 months, so I was wondering how long it is advisable to set the tension in each increasing zone.

Comment

• I can’t give you a specific protocol but once you are nit gaining you should increase tension. After awhile I plateaued and began using PF Plus which has more tension. That is what we am doing today.

Comment

Working...
                  X