Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REP Support for Bathpump.com - Q & A

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kazza98 View Post
    Hey guys I’m having trouble creating and keeping pressure with my bathmate. I’m often unable to get a good seal and even when I do manage to finally get some pressure going it’s often short lived. After filling the pump and inserting my penis, I then open the valve press it against me, release and then close the valve. Is this correct? Are there any tips on getting better pressure or a good seal? Any information would be much appreciated, thanks.
    This will also be helpful to you: My Bathmate is Leaking - What To Do? at https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...com-q-140.html
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

    BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

    Comment


    • Is it correct that the product is going to be shipped/delivered in 2 days within the US? Any recent experience of getting it delivered on time? Just posting here as no one seems to respond to emails or answer phone calls.

      Comment


      • Bathpump has a 2 business delivery within the continental US.

        Bathpump's email system appears to be working. What email address are you attempting to contact them through? Did you get a bounced message?
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Bathpump has a 2 business delivery within the continental US.
          From bathpump.com "2-Day shipping is only offered in the continental US and does not include PO Boxes."
          Last edited by Walter BP Rep; 08-13-2021, 05:09 PM.
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

          BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

          Comment


          • I got a BM HydroXtreme9 for a workout finisher.

            Anyone have a BM pump routine for someone who is advanced? I have googled and always end up with that good.l.l site and mostly outdated content. I have read PEGym's one: https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts looks good, and it's a little agressive as well.

            My pe routine consists of: 20 min jelq, 20 min stretching, 20 min clamping, 5 min max erection squeezes. Then I want to proceed to get into the shower finishing off with a bathmate in really hot water.

            I honestly feel like entering flaccid is a waste of time, especially since I am experienced. Should I go in 50% or even 80-100%? And should I start with 5 mins, then up 1 minute each session? I'm not really looking for doing sets of pumping as it will take too long in the total. I am not using bathmate specifically to get gains directly from it, but I am using it in aiding my gains.
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
            Status: Active

            Comment


            • If you want to speed up the process you could use the bathmate with a cockring.
              Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                I got a BM HydroXtreme9 for a workout finisher.

                Anyone have a BM pump routine for someone who is advanced? I have googled and always end up with that good.l.l site and mostly outdated content. I have read PEGym's one: https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts looks good, and it's a little agressive as well.

                My pe routine consists of: 20 min jelq, 20 min stretching, 20 min clamping, 5 min max erection squeezes. Then I want to proceed to get into the shower finishing off with a bathmate in really hot water.

                I honestly feel like entering flaccid is a waste of time, especially since I am experienced. Should I go in 50% or even 80-100%? And should I start with 5 mins, then up 1 minute each session? I'm not really looking for doing sets of pumping as it will take too long in the total. I am not using bathmate specifically to get gains directly from it, but I am using it in aiding my gains.
                Unless one is training to resolve ED issues, the most efficient use of time would be to enter the pump fully erect.

                As far as more advanced pumping:

                Once you get to 21 minutes, start by adding one minute to your last set so
                your sequence appears as follows:

                5 minutes- add pressure-
                5 minutes- add pressure-
                5 minutes- add pressure-
                6 minutes

                (21 minutes total)

                The next session after would appear as follows:

                5 minutes- add pressure-
                5 minutes- add pressure-
                6 minutes- add pressure-
                6 minutes

                (22 minutes total)

                ...and so on.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Unless one is training to resolve ED issues, the most efficient use of time would be to enter the pump fully erect.

                  As far as more advanced pumping:

                  Once you get to 21 minutes, start by adding one minute to your last set so
                  your sequence appears as follows:

                  5 minutes- add pressure-
                  5 minutes- add pressure-
                  5 minutes- add pressure-
                  6 minutes

                  (21 minutes total)

                  The next session after would appear as follows:

                  5 minutes- add pressure-
                  5 minutes- add pressure-
                  6 minutes- add pressure-
                  6 minutes

                  (22 minutes total)

                  ...and so on.
                  ED issues are none of mine, so entering fully erect makes more sense, agreed.

                  I see that you advocate working up to staying in for 20+ minutes after being fully conditioned for sets. To me, it does make sense as well, as we want to gain. We want a bigger penis. Having read a lot as well as remembering my experience with the BM many years ago, there seems to be a higher chance of the fluid retention/donut effect if you pump for longer than 10+ minutes in a set. The fluid retention effect to me just seems like a diminishing return kind of thing. But perhaps the more conditioned you get, the less of this effect is achieved?

                  Going to ask you one more following up question; What are your thoughts on pumping for gains as an advanced PEer (as a finisher for an already heavy girth and length manual routine with clamp included), using your mentioned routine (working up to 20 min+ sets) VS using what Bathmate recommends; a 5 min x 3 set routine?

                  Would you say the 5x3 routine is a "safer" routine, but most likely will NOT produce any real gains? And would not the progress stagnant pretty quickly if one just sticks to 5x3 forever? Would just upping the pressure be the way of progressing?
                  At least using that routine, you would not have to be stuck using the pump for more than a total of 17-18 minutes in total each time.

                  Looking forward to your thoughts, Big Al! Other people are of course welcome to voice their thoughts as well
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
                  Status: Active

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                    ED issues are none of mine, so entering fully erect makes more sense, agreed.

                    I see that you advocate working up to staying in for 20+ minutes after being fully conditioned for sets. To me, it does make sense as well, as we want to gain. We want a bigger penis. Having read a lot as well as remembering my experience with the BM many years ago, there seems to be a higher chance of the fluid retention/donut effect if you pump for longer than 10+ minutes in a set. The fluid retention effect to me just seems like a diminishing return kind of thing. But perhaps the more conditioned you get, the less of this effect is achieved?

                    Going to ask you one more following up question; What are your thoughts on pumping for gains as an advanced PEer (as a finisher for an already heavy girth and length manual routine with clamp included), using your mentioned routine (working up to 20 min+ sets) VS using what Bathmate recommends; a 5 min x 3 set routine?

                    Would you say the 5x3 routine is a "safer" routine, but most likely will NOT produce any real gains? And would not the progress stagnant pretty quickly if one just sticks to 5x3 forever? Would just upping the pressure be the way of progressing?
                    At least using that routine, you would not have to be stuck using the pump for more than a total of 17-18 minutes in total each time.

                    Looking forward to your thoughts, Big Al! Other people are of course welcome to voice their thoughts as well

                    SOME fluid retention is to be expected. It should be slight, and dissipate in an hour or less.

                    For advanced pumping, you'll want a system where you can work up to 4+ intervals of continuous, increasing pressure.

                    An alternative to this would be something like Dr. Howard's pulse pumping protocol (see: https://www.pegym.com/articles/pumpi...ervations-part ).

                    These formats, IMO, are better than breaking the session up into individual sets.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                    The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                    25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                    Comment


                    • The Bathmate is one of only a few PE devices that I recommend or endorse. For me personally it's the best pre-sex device I've ever used. It gives me good girth expansion with no edema. If however you're looking to be a serious pumper I'd recommend the DP-4000.

                      Anytime you start producing significant edema you're using too much pump pressure, and deceiving yourself if you believe you're making girth gains. I've looked at too many photos of guys who want to boast about how big they got from pumping, and all I see is a bunch of edema.
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                        The Bathmate is one of only a few PE devices that I recommend or endorse. For me personally it's the best pre-sex device I've ever used. It gives me good girth expansion with no edema. If however you're looking to be a serious pumper I'd recommend the DP-4000.

                        Anytime you start producing significant edema you're using too much pump pressure, and deceiving yourself if you believe you're making girth gains. I've looked at too many photos of guys who want to boast about how big they got from pumping, and all I see is a bunch of edema.
                        Thanks for your review!
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                          The Bathmate is one of only a few PE devices that I recommend or endorse. For me personally it's the best pre-sex device I've ever used. It gives me good girth expansion with no edema. If however you're looking to be a serious pumper I'd recommend the DP-4000.

                          Anytime you start producing significant edema you're using too much pump pressure, and deceiving yourself if you believe you're making girth gains. I've looked at too many photos of guys who want to boast about how big they got from pumping, and all I see is a bunch of edema.
                          This is some great advice, Marlon
                          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

                          BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

                          Comment


                          • I was told that it is also okay for advanced to go full 15-20 minutes session without a break. I've been doing so for the past few weeks with about 200 jelqs before. And after the pumping I put a cockring for half an hour or so. Am I going to injure myself like that?
                            Also, BigAl says go fully erect, however I find it difficult to do so. I go 30-40% and pump slowly until it reaches +1cm more than my original length.
                            Any comments? Thanks upfront.
                            Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
                            Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
                            Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"


                            My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by VirgilD5to6 View Post
                              I was told that it is also okay for advanced to go full 15-20 minutes session without a break. I've been doing so for the past few weeks with about 200 jelqs before. And after the pumping I put a cockring for half an hour or so. Am I going to injure myself like that?
                              Also, BigAl says go fully erect, however I find it difficult to do so. I go 30-40% and pump slowly until it reaches +1cm more than my original length.
                              Any comments? Thanks upfront.
                              If you are advanced and have worked up to the reps and time and activities in your post then there should be no problem.

                              You will get the most out of your time if you go into your pump erect from the start. If you cannot do this then you should start with 5 minutes of time in the pump erect and build from that point.
                              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

                              BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post

                                If you are advanced and have worked up to the reps and time and activities in your post then there should be no problem.

                                You will get the most out of your time if you go into your pump erect from the start. If you cannot do this then you should start with 5 minutes of time in the pump erect and build from that point.
                                Thank you Walter. As for getting in erect from the start, half of the water gets out and I'm left with half water and half air in the chamber, that's why I said difficult. If I go 30-40% erect then I can manage to get all water in the chamber pressured on my penis.
                                Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
                                Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
                                Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"


                                My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X