Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof HUGE numbers of women Don't Prefer Large Penises & High Likelihood of PE Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lordoftorture
    replied
    Every kind of exercise carries risk of injuries. Does that mean that no one should lift weights or play football, because people injure themselves? There is statistical significance that matters. "I got injured so no one should do it" is kind of pathetic, sorry.
    Different women different vaginas (and rectums) and different preferences. I have female friends who choose sexual partners based only on penis size and I have friends who dump men with too big penis for them.
    One thing you should know about dildos is that they are much harder than living penis. You can squeeze your dick and in tight vagina it accustoms to size limitations to some extend. Dildo is HARD. Even jelly dildos are much harder than penis and putting it in is more difficult.

Leave a comment:

• wind chill
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
    I got blood blisters with the LGHanger. When I hooked the pump back on to remove the bell the blood sucked right into the tube. Horrible mess and inthought my glands blew up. Healing time was a month. Put the vacuum back to it and blew blood blisters again. Healing time should have been 2 to 3 months.
    Hey 10x8 , how much weight did you hang and did you use the micropore tape on your glans?

Leave a comment:

• KFH
    replied
    I hope I never get a blister on my glans because of PE . Saying that though I've been PEing for a long time now and know the signs of a potential blister forming!

Leave a comment:

• Trapezius
    replied
    Originally posted by that1guy_ View Post
    Personally, I would like to get to 7x5..and maybe one day get to 8x6 (still debating that)..so Im not knocking on those of us that want to be bigger..its why im here..but Ill honestly be okay with my current 6 inches as I can currently hit my girlfriends A spot when Im all in making her have multipul orgasms and that is what truly matters. Its nice to be able to go ape shit pelvic to pelvic on her too. Something I wouldnt be able to do if I was longer unless I wanted to slam up against her cervix which would be painful for both of us.
    That happened to me that I can't go ape shit with wife anymore when I went from 6 to little over 7 bpel. Have to take it easy now. This Bigger size is good for nice and easy pace. I miss ape shit though.

Leave a comment:

• that1guy_
    replied
    On the whole size issue..I think really all us guys need to do is..brace for it..think like a woman. (gasp!)

Yup. I said it.

Think about it. If you were a chick..would you want a big phallic object up inside you stretching ( and hurting you) beyond what you can naturally (and comfortably) take?

I mean lets be real here fellas. Think like a woman and decide if you would like a huge thing up inside you or something more on the average side and befitting of your natural size.

Now dont get me wrong. I know there are different sizes of vaginas and they can stretch and adjust over time.

But if we are talking about the vast majority of women, they have average sized vaginas just like the vast majority of guys have average penis size.

Personally, I would like to get to 7x5..and maybe one day get to 8x6 (still debating that)..so Im not knocking on those of us that want to be bigger..its why im here..but Ill honestly be okay with my current 6 inches as I can currently hit my girlfriends A spot when Im all in making her have multipul orgasms and that is what truly matters. Its nice to be able to go ape shit pelvic to pelvic on her too. Something I wouldnt be able to do if I was longer unless I wanted to slam up against her cervix which would be painful for both of us.

Will I forever be with her? Idk. Maybe thats why I would like to get bigger. Maybe Ill meet a girl with 7 inch depth? Maybe I will stay with my girl with 6 inch depth and she will stretch over time with me and adjust to my new bigger size. Who knows.

I understand everyone has different needs and wants and Im not knocking that. My motto is: to each thier own.

All Im saying is if you change your perspective to a womans perspective you will be able to get a better undertanding of the truth. Like, Im saying to litterally think that you are an average woman with an average vagina and ask yourself what size of a penis you would prefer. (disparaging remark removed)..just for the perspective..you can go back to being a man..but with a much better understanding.
    Last edited by Tamora; 10-16-2017, 07:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ThinkLongAndHard
    replied
    hey tamora...thanks for the civil discourse...sorry to hear about your sister...i hope she fully recovers!

(thegreatdivider to be honest with you i did not read your response...no offense...i wish you the best...but i just can't entertain negativity in my life

please see answers to your previous questions below

1) Any previous conditioning or PE experience?
    i tried PE twice. both times i followed JP90 very carefully. the first time i injured myself less than a month into the jp90 routine and stopped. the second time (after the first bad experience) i SUPER GENTLY did the whole JP90 routine for the entire 90 days and then added the bathmate which, again, i used super carefully following all instructions (even paying for big als instructional services to be extra informed/cautious)

2) What vacuum levels were you pumping at?
    actually the bathmate does not come with a guage. I just followed the bathmate instructions (number of pumps, technique, etc.) fastidiously

3) Did you pay attention to your PI's?
    dooooood....i am ocd AND an engineer! hahahah....lets just say do you want to see the app I developed to track my PI's....i WISH i was kidding

With regard to your statements about dildo size my first thoughts were that a smaller dildo would be easier to fit into a womans handbag or travel case than a fourteen inch monster. But hey! What do I know! I'm probably wrong.
    before I did the amazon search (literally yesterday) which resulted in
    1,366 search results for dildos under six inches in length i would have totally wondered this myself. but my work is actually heavily steeped in analytics and this number was total game changer for me. it was literally like a light switch changing position from "oh my gosh women crave huge penises" to "ok some definitely prefer huge penises but a huge number prefer penises that are average or even less than average in size and much of this size hysteria is rooted in male ego issues"....serious it was so liberating for me....honestly if i could snap my fingers and have a huge penis, as opposed to my 7 x 5.6, that was totally functional, i would absolutely do it but NOW i would do it knowing that MUCH of it would be for my own ego (which i would be TOTALLY fine with! hahahah)

Leave a comment:

• Tamora
    replied
    In other words OP, most of us have been there and done that. Injuries do happen.

My elder sister broke her hip badly falling off a pushbike...and she was stationary! (She's always been a bit daft!)

Rather than dismissing PE maybe experienced members can help.

Leave a comment:

• closed224
    replied
    I got blood blisters with the LGHanger. When I hooked the pump back on to remove the bell the blood sucked right into the tube. Horrible mess and inthought my glands blew up. Healing time was a month. Put the vacuum back to it and blew blood blisters again. Healing time should have been 2 to 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• jockinthebox
    replied
    Originally posted by benschmidt View Post
    Well, I enjoy a bigger one...
    Yeah, I've always enjoyed having a bigger one (flaccid) too, but having a bigger one ERECT is where the REAL ENJOYMENT "CUMS"!

Leave a comment:

• Tamora
    replied
    Wankers cramp in the wrist comes second to blisters on healing time!

About as much use as a condom in a nunnery!

Leave a comment:

• jockinthebox
    replied
    Originally posted by Tamora View Post
    Anyone ever had a blister on their glans? Ugh!

Anyone ever had a blister and thought it had healed enough to then carry on with PE and it comes back straight away? Double f'ing ugh!!!
    YEP! Been there, done that! Blisters on your glans are the slowest to heal, by far. If it LOOKS fully healed, give it 3 more weeks to allow the skin to thicken below the dermal layer before resuming PE...otherwise, you're asking for trouble with pumping, or vacing your glans. Blisters will return QUICKLY, and you'll have to start ALL OVER AGAIN allowing them to heal.!...you also run a risk of permanent scars on your glans, which nobody wants!

Leave a comment:

• Jay1983
    replied
    If we wanna talk about injuries I can sure talk about injuries!

...but I think that'd be off topic!

Leave a comment:

• Tamora
    replied
    Anyone ever had a blister on their glans? Ugh!

Anyone ever had a blister and thought it had healed enough to then carry on with PE and it comes back straight away? Double f'ing ugh!!!

Leave a comment:

• benschmidt
    replied
    Well, I enjoy a bigger one, whatever that's worth. And I grew mine without serious injury. While I did hurt myself a bit from time to time, because I was never far off protocol, it was never serious, and because I did the reading, I always recognized the signs and let it heal all the way before continuing. I do tend to push things, but I'm not reckless. This is not an activity for the reckless.

Leave a comment:

• Tamora
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    Is that a promise?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X