Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing size on JP90!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Losing size on JP90!

    On 1st of March I measured I noticed a loss of size. I lost 0.25 on BPEL and NBPEL. However I did gain 0.25 on FG, FL, and BPSFL. On the day of measuring I had weak EQ (it was after surgery), so I thought it was a reason. But now I measured again. EQ was good but the readings didn't change. I'm down 0.25 in length. No change in girth. Three flaccid measurements (mentoned above) are +0.25.

    So I'm confused. My unit does look smaller. I don't really like it. So my question is: is it some phase that will pass? Or is it real loss of size?
    I did JP90 for a little over a month. Other than that I (mostly) quit porn. So maybe lack of porn watching, which is kind of edging, caused it?

    Guys, I need help. Don't know what to do.
    My progress thread
    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

  • #2
    Also, after quitting porn I stopped masturbating. So that may have something to do with it. I like the fact that I had more energy, but c'mon. Losing size is not worth it. So what you think? Could lack of masturbation caused loss of size?
    My progress thread
    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

    Comment


    • #3
      This isn't possible. Bad measurement and/or bad eq. Even if eq looks good that's not always the case. When you cause microtears in the muscle fibers they fill the tears with new cells thus resulting in more tissue hence the bigger size. I've stopped masturbating and I only do PE and my size is bigger.
      Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
      Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
      Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sticke View Post
        This isn't possible. Bad measurement and/or bad eq. Even if eq looks good that's not always the case. When you cause microtears in the muscle fibers they fill the tears with new cells thus resulting in more tissue hence the bigger size. I've stopped masturbating and I only do PE and my size is bigger.
        I'd say it's possible, and it's a negative PI. You can lose muscle size from overtraining, and I think you can lose penis size too. And I didn't just made it up. Here is PEgym article about it.

        So that means I'm overtrained? Can someone help me with interpreting this?
        My progress thread
        29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
        Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
        Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sticke View Post
          This isn't possible. Bad measurement and/or bad eq. Even if eq looks good that's not always the case. When you cause microtears in the muscle fibers they fill the tears with new cells thus resulting in more tissue hence the bigger size. I've stopped masturbating and I only do PE and my size is bigger.
          is microtears the theory, now? I thought smooth muscle didn't work like skeletal muscle?
          Start (Dec., 2017)
          NBPEL: 6.5"
          MSEG: 5"

          Goal
          NBPEL: 7.5"
          MSEG: 5.5"

          Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

          Comment


          • #6
            Relax, it is just your bodies response to working a new part of your body. I too lost length initially, but soon recovered that loss and moved forward to decent gains. In PE, it is important to focus on long term goals, not short term adjustments. This is a long slow slog and you need to commit with faith that you will exit positive in the end. So, worry not, keep doing JP90 and report back once you regain and start to move forward.
            “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
            — Dale Carnegie

            Comment


            • #7
              I never measure my flaccid length because it changes so drastically. One hour I could be hanging relatively low, but then the next hour I could be turtling.

              You're fine, my dude. Rely more on your erect size than your flaccid size.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                Relax, it is just your bodies response to working a new part of your body. I too lost length initially, but soon recovered that loss and moved forward to decent gains. In PE, it is important to focus on long term goals, not short term adjustments. This is a long slow slog and you need to commit with faith that you will exit positive in the end. So, worry not, keep doing JP90 and report back once you regain and start to move forward.
                Thanks. I did freak out at first. I'm glad to know that it happens to others too and can lead to positive results in the end.
                My progress thread
                29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GhostRider View Post
                  Thanks. I did freak out at first. I'm glad to know that it happens to others too and can lead to positive results in the end.
                  Important to keep a level mind about things here. Just like you weight fluctuates daily, so can your measurements. Once you understand this, you can confidently move forward. There is a reason that they recommend measuring only once a month. But, none the less, concentrate more on your regimen initially and less on the measuring. Trust and faith in your efforts will pay off soon.
                  “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
                  — Dale Carnegie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    Important to keep a level mind about things here. Just like you weight fluctuates daily, so can your measurements. Once you understand this, you can confidently move forward. There is a reason that they recommend measuring only once a month. But, none the less, concentrate more on your regimen initially and less on the measuring. Trust and faith in your efforts will pay off soon.
                    You're right. But the problem is when the measuring day is the bad day.
                    Yesterday, before my PE I did sit down and measured. It may be diffrent position (I used to measure standing) or maybe EQ came back, but I had my 0.25 back in BPEL. Funny thing that it seemed I also gained 2mm (~0.1) in girth. It was a quick measure, but looks like things are going forward. Thanks for your insight.

                    BTW: What do you think is best, and most consistent position for measuring? I did it standing, but sitting may be easier to relax and get full erection. Plus less chance of somebody peeking through my window.
                    My progress thread
                    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If you are having a bad EQ day then hold off on measuring until you have a good EQ day. It doesn't have to be on the exact measuring day that you planed for.

                      Measurements will vary depending on position so it's essential that you take your measurements the same way every time.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lying dow og standing up i think is best. When sitting and pushinh pelvis foward. It adds a half inch for me but i feel like its cheating in someway.
                        Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

                        Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X