Sack Stretching with Weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack Stretching with Weights

Of all the PE exercises I have done over the years, I have to say that hanging weights off my sack brings me the most pleasure. Here's my list of pros/cons regarding stretching my sack:

Pros:
    1) seeing my sack hanging lower and lower is esthetically pleasing to my eyes. I want my sack and nuts to hang a little lower then the end of my glans when flaccid. I am fortunate to have a decent flaccid length, so having my nuts hanging below my glans is no easy task.
    2) feeling the weight pulling my sack down as I walk around is a two fold pleasure, getting my sack to hang lower in and of itself, and how wonderful it feels while it's doing it.
    3) I never wear underwear, and my shorts and pants material are pretty thin weight or mesh, so the weights pushing up against my junk as I walk around in public really push it hard against the material. It's obvious as hell as I walk around that my shit is bouncing all over the place.
    4) the most intense and prolonged orgasms that I have ever had have come when I was wearing weights on my sack. The further my nuts are from my body, the more intense everything is. My PONR was almost painful it lasted so long.
    5) while wearing weights, I love how my testicles ball up. While free floating testicles look great, I also like how mine look when balled up. Feels much better when holding them while balled then when they are freely hanging.
    6) I'm pretty active and I love how when I am really working/playing hard, my nuts don't turtle (try as they might).
    7) the only way I can slap my wife's ass with them while making love is with weights holding them down. My nuts turtle a lot otherwise when making love to her.
    8) I derive a certain amount of pleasure when walking around in public knowing that I am being "naughty", and wondering what people would think if they knew.
    9) every time I drop my pants and see myself in the mirror with my sack stretched to the max, I get off on the sight of it.
    10) the feel of the weights rubbing against my bare thighs never grows old to me. Touching myself when walking and feeling how much lower my nuts are compared to my cock's head, never grows old either.

Cons:
    1) no doubt the more weight I wear, the sooner it starts to become at a minimum uncomfortable.
    2) again, while out in public, standing and sitting require care, especially sitting. I try to be as subtle as I can because I have to lift my nuts up before I can sit if I am wearing weights.
    3) driving in a car can get a little uncomfortable. Lot of moving my balls and the weights around to make them comfortable on extended car trips.
    4) can't lift when wearing them. Try doing seated preacher curls without sitting on the bastards. I need to concentrate on the exercise, not sitting on my shit!!!
    5) bending over can be a little uncomfortable because of the weights pulling on my shaft as I bend over. Again, I am careful when I do.
    6) sort of a con because as great as everything looks/feels while wearing weights, taking them off always results in some turtling. At least they always hang lower regardless of the situation then before I started down this path.

Just jotted down some quick thoughts, feel free to add either pros or cons from your own experiences.
    Last edited by rbi99; 2 weeks ago.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Our weight rings are dual purpose, and can be used to stretch scrotum / testicles. Easy on and off. Four sizes, all weigh 1 1/2 lbs.
    Attached Files
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
      Our weight rings are dual purpose, and can be used to stretch scrotum / testicles. Easy on and off. Four sizes, all weigh 1 1/2 lbs.
      How easy is it to get that silicon sleeve on over my nuts before attaching the weight? No way I would use a magnetic collar because of the inevitable pinching that would occur!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post

How easy is it to get that silicon sleeve on over my nuts before attaching the weight? No way I would use a magnetic collar because of the inevitable pinching that would occur!!!
        Our Silicon Girth Bands and sleeves all range in #7 - #9 on the Durometer scale. In layman's terms that means they have a great deal of elasticity and are easy to stretch. Either a portion of sleeve or a Girth band is a must with wearing a weight ring on your penis or testicles.
        Attached Files
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          Of all the PE exercises I have done over the years, I have to say that hanging weights off my sack brings me the most pleasure. Here's my list of pros/cons regarding stretching my sack:

Pros:
          1) seeing my sack hanging lower and lower is esthetically pleasing to my eyes. I want my sack and nuts to hang a little lower then the end of my glans when flaccid. I am fortunate to have a decent flaccid length, so having my nuts hanging below my glans is no easy task.
          2) feeling the weight pulling my sack down as I walk around is a two fold pleasure, getting my sack to hang lower in and of itself, and how wonderful it feels while it's doing it.
          3) I never wear underwear, and my shorts and pants material are pretty thin weight or mesh, so the weights pushing up against my junk as I walk around in public really push it hard against the material. It's obvious as hell as I walk around that my shit is bouncing all over the place.
          4) the most intense and prolonged orgasms that I have ever had have come when I was wearing weights on my sack. The further my nuts are from my body, the more intense everything is. My PONR was almost painful it lasted so long.
          5) while wearing weights, I love how my testicles ball up. While free floating testicles look great, I also like how mine look when balled up. Feels much better when holding them while balled then when they are freely hanging.
          6) I'm pretty active and I love how when I am really working/playing hard, my nuts don't turtle (try as they might).
          7) the only way I can slap my wife's ass with them while making love is with weights holding them down. My nuts turtle a lot otherwise when making love to her.
          8) I derive a certain amount of pleasure when walking around in public knowing that I am being "naughty", and wondering what people would think if they knew.
          9) every time I drop my pants and see myself in the mirror with my sack stretched to the max, I get off on the sight of it.
          10) the feel of the weights rubbing against my bare thighs never grows old to me. Touching myself when walking and feeling how much lower my nuts are compared to my cock's head, never grows old either.

Cons:
          1) no doubt the more weight I wear, the sooner it starts to become at a minimum uncomfortable.
          2) again, while out in public, standing and sitting require care, especially sitting. I try to be as subtle as I can because I have to lift my nuts up before I can sit if I am wearing weights.
          3) driving in a car can get a little uncomfortable. Lot of moving my balls and the weights around to make them comfortable on extended car trips.
          4) can't lift when wearing them. Try doing seated preacher curls without sitting on the bastards. I need to concentrate on the exercise, not sitting on my shit!!!
          5) bending over can be a little uncomfortable because of the weights pulling on my shaft as I bend over. Again, I am careful when I do.
          6) sort of a con because as great as everything looks/feels while wearing weights, taking them off always results in some turtling. At least they always hang lower regardless of the situation then before I started down this path.

Just jotted down some quick thoughts, feel free to add either pros or cons from your own experiences.
          How do you get started with sack stretching? I am interested but have never really heard of it before

Comment

Two options: start off with a leather sack stretching kit, comes with various widths; or weights. Leather is very inexpensive and probably is the way to start. If you find you don't want to keep at it, will have only set you back a few bucks.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
            X