Updated Testicle Jelq Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Testicle Jelq Post

I have gotten several PM's lately regarding this subject, but it is a little confusing to some because I have several different posts about the subject, written at various times. Here is where I am as of right now and how I am doing these. I have made several major changes since I first started this back in '09.

Let me try to explain what I do. Once you get it, it is so simple you will laugh about it. For lube I simply use my usual water based lube.

Form the letter "C" with your thumb being the top of the letter, your middle finger the bottom half of the letter. Slide your thumb on top of your shaft, and your middle finger underneath your scrotum at its base. Tighten your grip so that your scrotum and penis are pushed together. When you do this your sack will puff up. Don't try to close your grip around everything like you do when jelqing your unit with the ok grip, rather, keep your middle finger straight out, across the base of your scrotum. The jelqing motion is very compact and quick. I jelq straight out, my unit is parallel to the floor. Jelq down your scrotum towards your testes (they will be pushed to the bottom of your sack). Once I reach my testes I slightly lighten my grip and jelq over and on top of them. At this point I get my next grip in place and squeeze. This will pull your testes backwards and you will then finish off the original jelq. Keep repeating until you are finished with your routine. One additional item, I use the palm of the hand I am not jelqing with to push against the side of my testes so that I keep both of them together, otherwise they would spread out beyond the width of my jelqing finger. As my jelqing hand reaches my testes I simply take the other hand I was using to push against the sides of my testes and move it down to get its grip in place. The whole process flows like water once you get the hang of it. Very quick and fluid. Each jelq only takes a second or two to complete. I jelq straight out. I visualize pushing my testes past the end of my unit (with your sack/testes pushed up against the bottom of your shaft, your jelqing motion will move your testes in the direction of your glans). That is the basic jelq.

I also do a jerking jelq. After finishing the first phase of my routine as described above, I follow that up with this second part. I get the same grip as above, now though, instead of a slow steady jelq up to and over my testes, I do a quick, jerking jelq motion. I quickly slide up to my testes then jerk them aggressively. I don't jerk over my testes, I use the base of my testes as my leverage for the jerking motion. Over time I believe this will help lengthen my spermatic cord, thus lowering my testes inside my scrotum. Thus the better hang. I use a firm grip for this because I obviously don't want to accidentally slip over my testes while pulling on them. The firmer grip assures me that I won't slide over them. For this exercise I jelq straight up.

As long as both testes are down, even if you are turtled you can do these exercises. As soon as you begin, your scrotum will loosen up and be at full size. I always keep one hand on my scrotum while doing this exercise because your higher hanging testes will want to slip up into your body if you let it. If it does, simply push just above it and it will drop down again for you to grip behind. Naturally, when you finish your nuts will turtle. Mine usually take an hour or so before they relax again. My routine now is 150 slow jelqs, then 150 jerking jelqs, followed by 50 massaging jelqs. I never jelq my sack two days in a row, and never more than once on the days I do jelq it. I would suggest to someone starting off to leave off the jerking jelq until fully comfortable with the first half of this routine. I would start off with perhaps 25-50 jelqs. 150 jelqs only takes about five minutes, and the 110 jerking jelqs perhaps another two minutes only. This is very simple and very quick, and I would think that once you get a full routine going you should see results in a matter of a few weeks. Like anything in PE, use care and common sense and you will be fine, but get stupid and you could injure yourself real quick. For myself, I have experienced no injury of any kind while having now done thousands of these jelqs. Twice I did far too many and it took a full day for my sack to fully return to normal in regards to sack hang (there was no injury or pain).
    Last edited by rbi99; 10-25-2013, 09:00 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Awesome! Thanks for the update. What a coincidence, I was just about to start doing this!
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Toadstool, just take it slow at first. Even after doing these for a few years now, I still only jelq them at most one day on and then two days off. Your sack is not as resilient as your penis is. I have never injured myself over the thousands of jelqs or jerks I have done, but when I have gone a little overboard they will not hang totally free for an extra day or two (one time I lost count and did many more than usual, another time I tried doing them two days in a row because my sack was hanging real nice).

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks for the great post rbi! Just started doing these once every three days and have already noticed a difference in sack hang the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Davies View Post
          Thanks for the great post rbi! Just started doing these once every three days and have already noticed a difference in sack hang the next day.
          Great to hear, but I am not surprised. One thing I don't know is if after doing these for a long period of time if the changes are permanent or not. Guess since it takes so little time I won't try and find out!!!
          Last edited by rbi99; 07-25-2012, 08:13 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I no longer work in the cold so the improvement has been permanent and this is no longer parrt of my training. My balls have not gone internal for some time. On the side effects though ;what have others reported re size increase and libido increase?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              I no longer work in the cold so the improvement has been permanent and this is no longer parrt of my training. My balls have not gone internal for some time. On the side effects though ;what have others reported re size increase and libido increase?
              While my sack hung well this past winter, it wasn't until this summer's heat came that I realized how well they are hanging. Before I started this program I wouldn't have thought these kinds of gains were possible. Great to hear you have kept your gains without having to give them much attention - if only our penises would cooperate the same way!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

How long did it take you to see gains? What have your gains been?
                have you ever tried the https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ang-lower.html
                Last edited by Toadstool; 07-25-2012, 11:07 AM.
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                  How long did it take you to see gains? What have your gains been?
                  have you ever tried the https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ang-lower.html
                  Didn't buy into the testicle massage thing. If that worked, all we should need to do to get larger biceps and triceps is massage them!! That being said, I am sure massaging them is good for them, I just don't think you would see anything other than temporary gains. My jelqing program probably took a couple of weeks to start seeing results (we are talking about perhaps two sessions a week, three maximum), but I don't remember exactly - perhaps less time was needed, definitely not more. Key is getting this simple technique down so that your sessions are most productive and safe.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I always thought my big hanging balls were a bad thing. Never talked to anyone about that before though. They arn't always that way, sometimes shrival up and become one lol, but mostly just freakin in the way! lol.
                    smaLLer than beFore

Comment

I'm just curious as to what kinds of results anyone has experienced? Thanks
                      Starting Again 7/14/2015

BPEL = 7.7"
                      EG 4.9"

Short-Term Goal
                      BPEL: 8.25, EG: 5.5, FG: 5"

Ultimate Goal
                      BPEL 9" EG 6.5", FG 6" BPFL 7.5"

Building a monster, one jelq at a time

Comment

I'm going to give these a try

RBI, have you experienced your testicles hanging lower? or an enlargement of the testicles? or both?
                        My progress log

Comment

They hang much lower, as much as two inches - sometimes less. As for my testes, I figure they are upwards of 15% larger (that is a guess, I never measured before or after). They must be larger because they still look bigger than before, and my sack is substantially lower hanging, meaning my sack would have made them look smaller because of the larger area they are contained in now. My sack is never fully turtled now, and then only if I am exercising at the extreme. Probably well over 95% of the time my sack is hanging freely, whereas before I started jelqing I would put that number at less than 40%.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Awesome, i'll start tomorrow
                            My progress log

Comment

couldn't really picture this by reading. is there a video of this somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X