Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme PreE - FULLY cured - tested w girlfriend

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Extreme PreE - FULLY cured - tested w girlfriend

    Guys, I been dealing with this my whole sexual life (15years). Literally from not lasting >5 strokes most times. Second round was always a little better, but not really. I spent literally an entire week trolling these forums last month. Read just about every thread on the topic. Before that I had only practiced kegal, breathing and meditation with little benefit. With the help of you guys I can now literally fuck my girl into multiple orgasms. It's the most satisfying feeling in the world and every man deserves it.


    I'm going to make it really simple for you guys, THIS SHIT IS MENTAL 75%! The other 25% is physical relaxation.



    • YOU NEED A FUCKING WOMAN
    • Yes you need to recognize PONR.
    • Yes you need to quit PORN
    • You need to keep masturbating (this is very healthy and good training) (use different devices: hand, flesh, etc)
    • Stop ejaculating, just stop... (unless inside a woman - wear a condom dudes)
    • Start massaging everyday your arse, perenium and all around the base of your cock and learn to keep them all relaxed (try the tennis ball as recommended in the forums)
    • Some sex positions will murder your stamina (standing positions are the best or girl on top if you can relax) (Let your girl ride first, keep your pelvic floor relaxed.)
    • Meditate and keep your mind focused, enjoy your girls pussy and focus on relaxing forget about cumming its a waste anyway.
    • Eat healthy to have solid boners (cut back cheese and fried foods) (eat fruits - watermelon)
    • Keep doing PE to grow your dick


    Most dudes with PreE are addicted to cumming like me I would guess. SO just stop cumming, you dont need to come. Cum only in your woman's pussy like god intended. Also practice how to hold your orgasm like the forums teach by forcefully kegaling after PONR. But more importantly just learn how to relax and suppress the PONR. Reverse kegal is helpful to reduce the sensation. Also its worth a mention, the tongue circles on the roof of the mouth works great and adds to the sexual delight.

    • You dont need viagra
    • Quit death gripping your cock to oblivion
    • Stop taking xanax to last longer



    The single greatest thing you can do is relax. If you cant relax with your woman, youll never cure. Find a girl with patience and just make up the excuse that your nervous. You dont have to go into details about your history. But you need to communicate something so that your body can relax around her.


    !!! The minute your pelvic floor gets too tense youll get the involuntary kegal - thus your incoming PreE.

    !!! Don't be afraid to enjoy yourself. If your not having fun and feeling good you wont relax. If you dont relax you'll just cum fast and be unsatisfied.

  • #2
    This is some of the best posts I've ever heard. My PreE is really weird if I have cumed the day before I feel okay to last as long as I want. But I find it hard to last at missionary position. You are correct standing positions are much better for relaxed pelvic floor. But I will abstain from cumming and I will see what happens. All in all great advice, we are so glad you logged into the forum!
    Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
    Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
    Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for posting your experiences and advice!
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

      The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

      25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

      Comment


      • #4
        ghost-t, super stoked for you! Can you tell us how long it took to go from <5 strokes to where you are now? And maybe tell us what routine you'd recommend now looking back?
        Last edited by AManWithAPlan2; 05-08-2018, 01:48 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Can you explain what the tongue circles you mentioned are?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dgpubstar View Post
            Can you explain what the tongue circles you mentioned are?
            I think its tickling the roof of your mouth with your tongue. It distracts a bit bringing arousal down

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MrLoverLover View Post
              I think its tickling the roof of your mouth with your tongue. It distracts a bit bringing arousal down
              Yeah, exactly. This works for me to lower arousal in the cock and increase it in the brain. It's really important to enjoy the sex and to be relaxed, I can't stress that enough.

              Comment


              • #8
                would a sex doll work in place of a woman?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AManWithAPlan View Post
                  ghost-t, super stoked for you! Can you tell us how long it took to go from <5 strokes to where you are now? And maybe tell us what routine you'd recommend now looking back?
                  Well like I said, I literally made almost no progress for all the years with the Kegals, Meditation, and Breathing techniques that I learned online. But to be honest, I met this girl and I decided I wanted to be with her and I wanted it to work and I'd do anything to make it work. I trolled these forums so hard taking in every bit of info I could find. Everything I did I mention in my first post. I cured myself within 60 days. I honestly believe the power of my mind and willpower have alot to do with it.

                  But more specifically, the first 3 encounters with this girl went awful. By the 4th everything changed. It's been great now for about a month., we have sex a few times per week. You guys helped me achieve this, I hope others benefit from my experience.

                  • Get a real girl (this part is so fucking important)
                  • Have a strong will-power and determination for yourself
                  • Masturbate to the thought of fucking your girl (NO PORN AND NO EJACULATION) (I dont even edge, I stop before the arousal gets too high)
                  • Train yourself to not DESIRE cumming, focus more on the feeling of sex and the connection with your woman
                  • ONLY CUM INSIDE YOUR GIRL (wear a rubber bros)
                  • Keep pelvic floor relaxed and balanced (massage it good and regularly with tennis ball to help this - dont skip this part)
                  • Practice your PE and Kegals/Reverse Kegal
                  • Eat healthy and exercise
                  • Avoid missionary and other kneeling positions until you get more comfortable - try standing positions


                  Dudes, I swear this is like riding a bike. Once you taste it, you will never forget. You all have this in you, your dick nor body is broken. Your just habituated to cumming. The problem is not cumming too early its the brains desire to have cum in the first place. Believe me, the pussy feels way better than the cum anyway! Good luck bros!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by werewolfcock View Post
                    would a sex doll work in place of a woman?
                    Bro this is the problem, read my post again. Go and get a fat, ugly, nasty woman if you have to. But for fuck sake get some pussy!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ghost-t View Post
                      Guys, I been dealing with this my whole sexual life (15years). Literally from not lasting >5 strokes most times. Second round was always a little better, but not really. I spent literally an entire week trolling these forums last month. Read just about every thread on the topic. Before that I had only practiced kegal, breathing and meditation with little benefit. With the help of you guys I can now literally fuck my girl into multiple orgasms. It's the most satisfying feeling in the world and every man deserves it.


                      I'm going to make it really simple for you guys, THIS SHIT IS MENTAL 75%! The other 25% is physical relaxation.



                      • YOU NEED A FUCKING WOMAN
                      • Yes you need to recognize PONR.
                      • Yes you need to quit PORN
                      • You need to keep masturbating (this is very healthy and good training) (use different devices: hand, flesh, etc)
                      • Stop ejaculating, just stop... (unless inside a woman - wear a condom dudes)
                      • Start massaging everyday your arse, perenium and all around the base of your cock and learn to keep them all relaxed (try the tennis ball as recommended in the forums)
                      • Some sex positions will murder your stamina (standing positions are the best or girl on top if you can relax) (Let your girl ride first, keep your pelvic floor relaxed.)
                      • Meditate and keep your mind focused, enjoy your girls pussy and focus on relaxing forget about cumming its a waste anyway.
                      • Eat healthy to have solid boners (cut back cheese and fried foods) (eat fruits - watermelon)
                      • Keep doing PE to grow your dick


                      Most dudes with PreE are addicted to cumming like me I would guess. SO just stop cumming, you dont need to come. Cum only in your woman's pussy like god intended.

                      [...]

                      !!! The minute your pelvic floor gets too tense youll get the involuntary kegal - thus your incoming PreE.

                      !!! Don't be afraid to enjoy yourself. If your not having fun and feeling good you wont relax. If you dont relax you'll just cum fast and be unsatisfied.
                      Dude, you kind of nailed my thoughts! Especially abouthe mental/physical thing, even though the physical aspect is for me a pre-condition before the mental kicks in...

                      I was thinking about writing about "my" sucess story, but you have it all +/- some details. Maybe i will write something in the next weeks when i can consider myself really cured.

                      Its really awesome to hear that you got over it!!

                      Congrats and have fun!

                      J.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have to agree with the not cumming part as well as the other pieces of advise except for getting a fat, ugly nasty woman to practice on... don't use people, unless they fully know and are cool with it.

                        One of my problems is chasing the dopamine rush by ejaculating. Trying to relax the PF and keep it in a relaxed state, paying attention to the PF (mind/body connection) has done wonders for me. Quitting porn has helped exponentially too.

                        Not cumming on a regular basis has lessened my innate desire to ejaculate every time I have a erection or touch myself. I no long feel I am racing for a dopamine rush, and I feel more in control than I have ever been.

                        Not entirely where I want to be, but I definitely feel like I'm getting there.

                        Heed the advice of the OP, it'll reap rewards.
                        My Progress: BPEL = 6.375"; NBPEL = 5.875"; MEG = 4.9375"

                        2018-01-22 Goal: BPEL = 6.75"; NBPEL = 6.25"; MEG = 5.0"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TomFoolery View Post
                          I have to agree with the not cumming part as well as the other pieces of advise except for getting a fat, ugly nasty woman to practice on... don't use people, unless they fully know and are cool with it.

                          One of my problems is chasing the dopamine rush by ejaculating. Trying to relax the PF and keep it in a relaxed state, paying attention to the PF (mind/body connection) has done wonders for me. Quitting porn has helped exponentially too.

                          Not cumming on a regular basis has lessened my innate desire to ejaculate every time I have a erection or touch myself. I no long feel I am racing for a dopamine rush, and I feel more in control than I have ever been.

                          Not entirely where I want to be, but I definitely feel like I'm getting there.

                          Heed the advice of the OP, it'll reap rewards.
                          I'm saying dudes with low self esteem, you don't need a fire chick to have good sex. She can be fat, ugly, etc. IT IS STILL BETTER THAN A FLESH LIGHT OR A BLOW UP DOLL...

                          GOOD LUCK DUDES

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think the keyword is "focus on relaxing"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Absolutely correct on the mental part. For the longest time, I would decide to masterbate and tell myself I won't cum, but end up cumming anyways because I was seeking that feeling like a crack head!!! lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X