I need help for involuntary kegels durİng day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help for involuntary kegels durİng day

Hey pegym family.I am new at this forum and this is my first post.If you help me with my issue i will be really glad guys.

I am 23 years old and nowadays i have regular sex life but unfortunatelly i got PE(about 30 seconds) and i have just realize that generally i make my erection with Kegels..I have already read most of topics about pe and i decided that i have involuntary Kegels during all day.I am doing this kegels almost every time(when i standing up,finishing my pee,studying etc.). I wanna stop this involuntary kegel spasms cause i think this is the reason for my PE. Meanwhile i start using SSRI for this problem for 3 days.
    I know how to do reverse kegel,hindi squat and edging.But i need effective program cause i couldnt make any regular program for stopping this Kegels. What do you suggest me and which order? Also should i do reverse kegel all day long after involutary kegels?

Thank you from now for your answers.

Originally posted by alexmorgan View Post
    Hey pegym family.I am new at this forum and this is my first post.If you help me with my issue i will be really glad guys.

I am 23 years old and nowadays i have regular sex life but unfortunatelly i got PE(about 30 seconds) and i have just realize that generally i make my erection with Kegels..I have already read most of topics about pe and i decided that i have involuntary Kegels during all day.I am doing this kegels almost every time(when i standing up,finishing my pee,studying etc.). I wanna stop this involuntary kegel spasms cause i think this is the reason for my PE. Meanwhile i start using SSRI for this problem for 3 days.
    I know how to do reverse kegel,hindi squat and edging.But i need effective program cause i couldnt make any regular program for stopping this Kegels. What do you suggest me and which order? Also should i do reverse kegel all day long after involutary kegels?

Thank you from now for your answers.
    Well brother the way I found to control involuntary kegels (both random and during sex) was doing kegel and reverse kegels everyday. Also weed to me is the best PE medicine. I go from 1,5 minutes to close to an hour.

Comment

Thank you for your answer bro I really got motiveted right now. How long did you practice per day? How long did it take for reacting an hour ?

Comment

Originally posted by Qwerqwerqwer View Post
        Well brother the way I found to control involuntary kegels (both random and during sex) was doing kegel and reverse kegels everyday. Also weed to me is the best PE medicine. I go from 1,5 minutes to close to an hour.
        In order to last longer do you have to have sex specifically right after smoking, or are there benefits associated with just ongoing use itself?

Comment

Working...
        X