My progress (thenewuser)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My progress (thenewuser)

Well, I messed up with putting this a the wrong thread. So I will start this one which is for progress.

I have recently got serious about PE'ing with my wife no longer convincing me otherwise (thank God, but I love her regardless).

For the last four days here is my report:

Warm-up 20 minutes (rice sock).
    Stretches directional 2x 30 sec holds (clamped base due to high LOT already).
    Wet Jelgs 3x 50 (alternating hands as one).
    V-Jelgs 3x 90 (alternating hands as one).
    Stretches directional 3x 30 sec holds (same).
    Warm-down 20 (same).

I have been careful not to over-extend the stretches following the same rules applied at the gym,
    work up to heavier routine like lifting more weights. Safety is a priority for any grown.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Day 5: 7/28/2011
    Well, today I had a good PE session for day 5 which I will take Sat. and Fri. off to let my member recuperate. Right now I am ending the warm down and looking forward for the week-end. There is no real point in doing another measurement yet because gains take time; time I will give it.
    Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Today like yesterday(which was Friday, the 29th) in a rest day. This is the week-end and I am enjoying it doing nothing of work (because although I am not Jewish I still follow the Sabbath (evening Friday - evening Saturday). It is a discipline for me because it do a lot of work via computer programming and being on the laptop right now, I do fight the urge to open up Visual Studio and do some work on a client program but don't. Anyway, have a good week-end and I will post tomorrow after doing Week Two - Day 1.
      Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Two - Day One: 7/31/2011

I changed up my routine a bit by adding after jelging some uli's (4x 30 sec holds) and started to take Omega-6 a few times a day to increase my collagen levels for better skin and other nice health benefits although I do jug a bottle of Ensure daily as a supplement for vitamins and minerals that I may not get in what I eat. Fringe benefits of PE'ing have already started taking effect; I screw a lot longer before I ejaculate. I made my wife come through intercourse and clitoral stimulation but I still didn't. So when she was ready after the "I can't move right now effect", we screwed again and it took me about 20 minutes before I let out a load. Right on, PE! So even if you don't see physical gains yet, you are gaining also in a better and longer sex life.
        Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Two - Day Two: 8/1/2011

Well, given that it officially takes a week to start/break a habit, I find myself at about 10pm ready to warm up and begin the sessions soon afterward for PE. I just got done doing the warm down for about 30 minutes from the time I am finished with the PE for the day. My wife does not hassle me about it no more probably because my mind is made up to do it anyway (I am strong willed). I was thinking of changing to 2 on and 1 off and see how that works for growth but I will wait until week 4 in done before I change up. We'll see.
          Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

I modified the routine a little because I was still having an issue with doing the V-Jelgs due to my lower staff, so I use one hand on one side and the other hand at the other side to level out. Then I use my thumbs at the top to maintain the balance (and also put some pressure on the corpus cavernosum) while using my index and middle fingers curved to give a flatter service, move along the side where the corpus spongiusom can feel the pressure moving up the shaft just below the glands. I do 6x 30 (3 sec).
            I also now hold my kegel on the jelg to give more blood keeping my erection at about (50%) which allows to target some length and girth.
            Unto the stretches, I still due a after-warm-up stretch but now both are held for 60 sec and also the uli are held for 60 sec of 4 reps.
            I am about warmed down having the rice sock on for about 20 minutes so I will go and see what is on the forums that I may find helpful.
            May all your gains come true, sincerely.
            Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Two - Day 4: 8/3/2011

Well, I just finished with modified beginner routine and I works well with nice sessions. I decided to avoid the turtleneck to wrap my penis before the warm down for 30 minutes. If this trains my member against the turtleneck after sessions then I will keep it as part of the session, if not, I will discard it and might opt at a later date for a cable clamp. Well, see.
              Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week 2 - Day 5: 8/04/2011

Well, the PE week almost over. I just have to wait for 4 more minutes to take of the wrap (again to prevent turtleneck experiment) and then warm down as usual. I have already started to notice my erections harder and fuller (which is okay with me). The flaccid length has increased more but still I will not measure until after a month and don't expect any gains until after about 3 months (all in good time and good technique).
                Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Three - Day 1 : 8/7/2011

Well, I did the routine for today. I can tell that PE is becoming habitual because even on my days off I am awaiting to do PE again. Who ever thought? Anyway, I had a great PE session even with some edging (no ejaculation which to me defeats the whole purpose) because the ending stretching and warm down.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Three - Day 2: 8/8/2011

Yep, another day of PE and a pretty good one too. To anyone who is just starting like me, be persistent with it and in time you will yield the results (which I myself will see as well).
                    Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Three - Day 3: 8/9/2011

I did the PE a little early because I wanted to watch Hell's Kitchen tonight without having to plan for PE. So right now I am about done with the warm down.

Some may wonder why I even enter text for Progress. Well, it makes me accountable to do it because it is very easy to become lazy (for anyone in doing anything). This keeps me on my goal without loosing track or get side tracked.

Another thing that my wife and I noticed today long before the PE of today is that my member looks meatier than before. Right on, PE.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Three - Day 4 : 8/9/2011

I got a late start today because we had to take the cat to the vet after he had kicked some other cats ass for coming on the property although he did get a good size tear on the size of his cheek which needed a vet to look at and clean out. So we finally got home after spending about 3 hours at the vet at 12 am. I finished watching The Spanish Prisoner first because I was in the middle of seeing it (sucky ending though) and then did the warm up and starting the routine. Although I don't believe I have gained anything I do know my shlong gets harder and my wife brought that up with no complains (Right on PE).
                        Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Week Three - Day 5: 8/9/2011

Well, this PE week is done and rest is here. So, this post won't have anything more til then. I might measure to see if I have any increase (I will laugh if so (being so early)).
                          Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

First off, apparently my dates were off (going by what was before and not really checking the date). Therefore, my on days are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with my off days being Friday and Saturday (because although I am not Jewish I do strongly hold fast that there is a God and do honor the Sabbath (Friday 6pm - Saturday 6 pm with fasting)).

Week 4 - Day 1: 8/15/2011 (current date)

I had a good PE workout this evening which I started at 10:30pm about a half hour after IRT (Ice Road Truckers). Next week on Sunday I will check my stats. I do know that my flaccid length is longer and that my stretched flaccid length is longer as well more than likely because I have a high LOT (loss of tug) so my tunica is easier to stretch. I still don't expect anything more although my wife says that she felt the difference a few days ago (more than likely do to better EQ).
                            Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                            FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

I made a few changes since of last week to my hold time on stretches and uli's. Instead of holding for 30 seconds I increased it to 60 seconds because of the LOT that I have. Also, the other change I made was to keep my erection level on wet-jelgs to 60-70% with a kegel hold during a jelg (3-4 seconds). I know that it is assumed that EQ like this really only targets girth and some length which is fine because of the stretching routine that I have will compensate. I want my member to get used to having more blood as well as adding more fibers. Also, the routine altogether takes about one hour, my penis is not fatigued.
                              I have found the two handed V-jelg works better than the standard one handed V-jelg mainly because you can keep the penis straight by having one hand on one leg and the other on the other leg for balance, also you can control the pressure you use on the corpus spongiosum's. Therefore, if you have one side of the penis which is bigger than the other, you can allow more pressure the weaker side. I do this seated with a kegel held on the jelg.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Working...
                              X