Kim-kim gets down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim-kim gets down...

Been reading progress logs with lots of tips and it has helped me avoid lots of pitfalls / perils. Coming into this after a bout of chronic prostatitis which wrecked my EQ / sex life more or less for a few years.

I started JP90 Jan. 2nd this year, after a month or two of haphazardly following the JP90. So far only missed a day or maybe two, but on those days was fucking my gf pretty heavily so that's sort of PE...

I'm also on the bus / train alot and use a tennis ball and do reverse kegels and regular kegels, but more RKs than Ks (about 70/30) -- really helps with controlling where my cock is at while fucking, can kind of hold and maintain a steady hardness, it's awesome. Feeling more strength and nuance in my PC muscles ...

Things I'm noticing already :

- more erections throughout the day
    - longer / fatter hang
    - better sex more endurance
    - horny as all hell

Supplements :

- Multivitamin
    - Arginine 1000mg
    - Holy Basil extract (cortisol response)
    - Quercetin & MSM (anti-inflammatory)
    - Flax Oil
    - ginkgo / ginger / green tea -- not every night but when my sched. gets more regular it will be - mix ginkgo, ginger, green tea decaf, add a bit of cayenne powder, fresh lemon squeeze and honey...

Other :

hittin the gym 2 or 3 times a week, lots of squats, bench press, core work...

reading a book about qi gong and breathing... Anyone get down on this stuff?

Question :

The only thing that is tricky is that sometimes during my JP90 routine sometimes after doing the warmup shakes and stretches, it's difficult to get the cock to stay at 50-60% for that many jelqs, find myself having to stop and try to get back up to that level again pretty often ... is this common?

Cheers dudes, 1.75 more months of JP90 then I'm onto some more advanced stuff.

kim-kim
    01/01/2012: 7"x5"
    short term goal: 8"x6"

ULTIMATE GOAL : EQ 105%
    (kim-kim prog log)

Yes it's comon so do get down, unless you mean get down in the cool sense as opposed to getting sad and mopey!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Nah not in the mopey sense, gets down in the 'about to dance' 'about to fuck' 'about to enjoy or partake'

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

Skipped PE yesterday, my cock felt too sore already. Prolly from 3 r 4 days ago, I was edging myself and hit a really firm grip around my base. (My base girth is already starting to get fatter n i'm having a good time with these new sensations, maybe too good of a time! )

Gonna start back tonight.

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

PE last night felt excellent, afterwards felt so plump around the base, this morning looked and felt so much plumper and more veins with my flaccid hang. agggghhh love it, and this is just the beginning... Still rockin the JP 90 til the end of March.

Also did 100 RKs and 30 Ks on the bus 2 days ago. squats and pushups and pullups in the gym tomorrow...

PE (jp 90) again tonight. yee-haw...

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

JP 90 last night, kept getting hard during the stretches thinking about my hot GF ... had to stop and count down from 100 by 7s ...

This morning started with the 'male deer' routine of qi gong ... anyone done any qi gong stuff like this for PE? gonna see how it goes

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

Yesterday was a day off, though did drink a few cups of ginkgo / green decaf / fresh grated ginger / fresh squeeze lemon / local honey / cayenne powder tea ... yummmm!

New apartment is still *cold* this stuff helps to warm me up! Tuh!

This morning did male deer and a bit of edging ... gonna do my JP90s here in a few hrs ...

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

Hot shower and my flaccid hang was like whaaaaa shook it around a few times hay hayy

Then hit the JP90, slight soreness so I went real light on the stretches part ... Plus I have an encounter late tonight don't wanna be too too wore out

+1 cup of magic tea and vitamins regiment too... a nice set of RKs n Ks to come ... cheers yall,

Onward and upward...

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

Good stuff, cant wait til my flaccid hang feels that nice and acquires some vascularity! Notice any gains since you started jps?

Comment

Great to see you have started a Progress Log mate. Keep with it! I will be following along.
                    2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                    7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped
                    21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started
                    1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by xps View Post
                      Good stuff, cant wait til my flaccid hang feels that nice and acquires some vascularity! Notice any gains since you started jps?
                      I think so but I'm not whippin out the measuring stick just yet (although I'm cursed to work a job that keeps my eyes pretty familiar with exact lengths...)

I think that what I'm seeing in gains is from better EQ than I've seen in 3 years or so but who knows ...

The happiest part of all this is that I feel a definite increase in my base girth which is what I feel was a bit lacking. And just general strength / solidity of the dick.

But also, so far it comes and goes. Some days my flaccid hang don't look like any better than when i started and it's tricky to get erected too.

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

Originally posted by gymboi4eva View Post
                        Great to see you have started a Progress Log mate. Keep with it! I will be following along.
                        Thanx gymboi, I intend to ... Speaking of which, almost time for JP90s. Getting them in early afternoon style as will be kickin it with the lady later tonite and wanna have plenty of recovery time...

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

JP90s in the bag! Felt good today, flaccid is way plump. Did a nice long warm-down this time which is super nice. Might increase the length of my warmdowns

100 RKs 30 Ks on the train this morning.

Tomorrow a rest day.

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

rest day, not even kegeling..... feels good to chilllllllll

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

Back to JP90s, RKs n Ks on the bus and train... mmmmhmmmm

(kim-kim prog log)

Comment

Working...
                              X