How has your gains changed your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has your gains changed your life?

Hey guys and gals. Was wondering if anyone would like to chime in on how your gains or those of your significant other has changed things. I know we can’t be to vulgar but I feel some insight to changes In the sex life can be inspiring to some. I also would like to ask the single guys if you had anxiety or social issues before with women and or overall life and how that has changed?
    start:5.5nbp 6.25bpel 5.5eg Goal: 7-7.5nbp 8-8.25bpel 6-6.25eg

Hasn't changed one thing at all.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My gains did not change my life, but I am happy I took the journey. I still seem to be interested in more so nothing has really changed other than my realization its just for me.

Start (Jan 2003) 14.5cm - 5.7in BPEL by 13.5cm - 5.3in MEG, no BEG
      Current (Oct 2021) 18.5cm - 7.25in BPEL by 14.5cm - 5.7in MEG , 15cm - 5.9in BEG
      Goal 24cm - 9.5in BPEL by 16.5cm - 6.5in MEG 17cm 6.7in BEG

Comment

The gains were great in many ways.
        Basically, when I discovered PE, I thought to myself "A good hard erection feels amazing now, so it would probably feel more amazing if it were bigger."

It does.

And the noises my wife makes tells me she agrees.

That being said, PE itself made a big impact on my life. I was suffering from premature ejaculation and related performance anxiety induced ED. I started out trying to deal with those, but found that most of the PE size work could be applied. I made significant gains (>2x1), which added much needed self-confidence. The ED became a thing of the past, with EQ that is quick and impressive.

As far as PreE, I am very satisfied with my progress. Over the last month the shortest we had PIV sex was 25 minutes, the longest was an hour and 20 minutes.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Hasn't changed one thing at all.
          Is there a specific reason behind that?

Comment

Originally posted by Stretching Eternal View Post
            My gains did not change my life, but I am happy I took the journey. I still seem to be interested in more so nothing has really changed other than my realization its just for me.

Start (Jan 2003) 14.5cm - 5.7in BPEL by 13.5cm - 5.3in MEG, no BEG
            Current (Oct 2021) 18.5cm - 7.25in BPEL by 14.5cm - 5.7in MEG , 15cm - 5.9in BEG
            Goal 24cm - 9.5in BPEL by 16.5cm - 6.5in MEG 17cm 6.7in BEG
            You’ve had some decent gains from what I can see I would think it’ll have some pros or adapt more confidence at the very least

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              The gains were great in many ways.
              Basically, when I discovered PE, I thought to myself "A good hard erection feels amazing now, so it would probably feel more amazing if it were bigger."

It does.

And the noises my wife makes tells me she agrees.

That being said, PE itself made a big impact on my life. I was suffering from premature ejaculation and related performance anxiety induced ED. I started out trying to deal with those, but found that most of the PE size work could be applied. I made significant gains (>2x1), which added much needed self-confidence. The ED became a thing of the past, with EQ that is quick and impressive.

As far as PreE, I am very satisfied with my progress. Over the last month the shortest we had PIV sex was 25 minutes, the longest was an hour and 20 minutes.
              That’s awesome bro. Glad to hear it. It’s very motivating!

Comment

Tbone92 I never had confidence issues, just felt small in the past because of comparing myself to oversized toys and not understanding the real average size. I had quit my PE because of an injury while not accomplishing my ultimate goal and that really made me indifferent about the size.

Learning to pick a good partner is what has changed my life and my size was to much in the past for my now wife, but she has grown to fit me. It is really just about what I want not what she wants, I hide the PE from her.

Comment

The first thing that changed my life was learning about penis dysmorphia and the misperceptions about size. The next thing was simply becoming more comfortable with my dick through basic exercises and measurements. The third thing is when I did see some noticeable gains and feeling accomplished and more confident from it. Overall I've had a mental shift from getting gains because of what a woman thinks about size to doing PE for my own health and happiness.

Comment

I haven’t been with a girl in over a year.. When I first started PE I thought this is going to be great for my sex life it’s been no existent lol. I’ve gained enough to be considered a rarity amongst other men so I have that to feel good about 8.75 BPEL by 6.5. I’ve learned a lot and squashed many misconceptions about size and what’s important. I know I can please any woman in bed but sometimes there’s more to it than that..

Comment

Working...
                    X