Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2+ years of PE after prostate surgery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2+ years of PE after prostate surgery

    This morning I woke up with a somewhat decent erection.
    Felt like pumping a bit, so pulled out the leluv and did a 20min session.
    I now pump to 7" and use a 2.25" cylinder.
    After my session my erection continued, and was looking at it, thinking, man this looks fairly large!
    For the first time in a while, got out the tape and measured. 6.75"x6"! Never in my dreams!

    Almost 3yrs ago, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Had the surgery, and got to experience major ED and penis shrinkage.
    This is do to damage to nerve and arterial flow that makes an erection.
    Turtling would be a step up from what my penis looked like.
    This is when I started looking around online for some help.
    Found many research papers on pumping for ED. Was also recommended by my Urologist for getting an erection for intercourse. That doesn't work that great, but I used pumping to get some blood flow and to stretch my penis back out.
    And then I found the PEGYM, and started looking at many options for penis enhancement and health.
    I never really got into a stringent program, but decided to get an extender. This would keep my penis stretched out longer than a 15-20min pump session. The QEP works, but had problems with slipping out when moving around much, and it was a little painful.
    Next, got the PEXTender and loved it. Started extending for 8-10hrs. Slept with it, but can get away easily since not many nocturnal wood.
    Then I got the Phallason forte here through the pegym. Love this and am still streching 8-10hrs almost daily.
    I never thought I would get into this, use my PF for hanging. 6-7lbs for 60-90min sessions.
    Also have a Bathmate x30 which is my go to pump. I shower almost daily and it fits very well with a routine.

    OK, this is a result forum.
    When healthy, 6x5.
    After prostate surgery, micro penis.
    This morning 6.75x6

    Never thought of gaining really, but it is happening!

    My routine, mostly time, been at it over 2yrs.
    Warming up, be it a hot shower or hair dryer or heated pad, or anything to warm the tissue.
    Daily pumping and light streching, jelking. Pump session at 15-20min
    8-10hrs with the PEXTender or Phallason, 5 days a week.
    Have just started hanging 6-7lbs for 60-90min.
    would love to hear any theory, but seem to get nocturnal wood after a hanging session in the evening.

    This is my routine after many hours of PE.
    If you are just starting out, read your manual on getting going. I.E. if you get a Phallason, don't wear it 10hrs right off the bat. Injuries can happen if over done.

    Would like to give Thanks to all here at the Gym.
    I have found it interesting and informative.

    Richardwad

  • #2
    Thanks for that refreshing update !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

    Comment


    • #3
      Congratulations on your gains.
      Current: NBPEL 5.9x4.8

      Goal: NBPEL 7.0x5.5

      Comment


      • #4
        Congraluations! You've come a long way!
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

        Comment


        • #5
          Congratz on your progress!! Hard work pays off you should be proud of yourself! Keep the energy up!

          Comment


          • #6
            You are a disciplined individual, kudos to you sir.
            Tissue Growth Clues Theory
            My Log

            Comment


            • #7
              woow nice

              Comment


              • #8
                Congratulations on your recovery, that's an amazing story man I'm really glad it turned out well for you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
                  This morning I woke up with a somewhat decent erection.
                  Felt like pumping a bit, so pulled out the leluv and did a 20min session.
                  I now pump to 7" and use a 2.25" cylinder.
                  After my session my erection continued, and was looking at it, thinking, man this looks fairly large!
                  For the first time in a while, got out the tape and measured. 6.75"x6"! Never in my dreams!

                  Almost 3yrs ago, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Had the surgery, and got to experience major ED and penis shrinkage.
                  This is do to damage to nerve and arterial flow that makes an erection.
                  Turtling would be a step up from what my penis looked like.
                  This is when I started looking around online for some help.
                  Found many research papers on pumping for ED. Was also recommended by my Urologist for getting an erection for intercourse. That doesn't work that great, but I used pumping to get some blood flow and to stretch my penis back out.
                  And then I found the PEGYM, and started looking at many options for penis enhancement and health.
                  I never really got into a stringent program, but decided to get an extender. This would keep my penis stretched out longer than a 15-20min pump session. The QEP works, but had problems with slipping out when moving around much, and it was a little painful.
                  Next, got the PEXTender and loved it. Started extending for 8-10hrs. Slept with it, but can get away easily since not many nocturnal wood.
                  Then I got the Phallason forte here through the pegym. Love this and am still streching 8-10hrs almost daily.
                  I never thought I would get into this, use my PF for hanging. 6-7lbs for 60-90min sessions.
                  Also have a Bathmate x30 which is my go to pump. I shower almost daily and it fits very well with a routine.

                  OK, this is a result forum.
                  When healthy, 6x5.
                  After prostate surgery, micro penis.
                  This morning 6.75x6

                  Never thought of gaining really, but it is happening!

                  My routine, mostly time, been at it over 2yrs.
                  Warming up, be it a hot shower or hair dryer or heated pad, or anything to warm the tissue.
                  Daily pumping and light streching, jelking. Pump session at 15-20min
                  8-10hrs with the PEXTender or Phallason, 5 days a week.
                  Have just started hanging 6-7lbs for 60-90min.
                  would love to hear any theory, but seem to get nocturnal wood after a hanging session in the evening.

                  This is my routine after many hours of PE.
                  If you are just starting out, read your manual on getting going. I.E. if you get a Phallason, don't wear it 10hrs right off the bat. Injuries can happen if over done.

                  Would like to give Thanks to all here at the Gym.
                  I have found it interesting and informative.

                  Richardwad
                  Can you please tell me how much your penis atrophied after prostate surgery?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Talk about making the best of a bad situation! Your mental toughness is beyond impressive. Congrats!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This is awesome. Reminds me of my own journey, though i've struggled with regaining girth. This is motivating me to get a leluv or LA pump on top of my bathmate.

                      You gained a whole inch in girth. That's a amazing.

                      Congrats!!
                      Peyronie's from sex (04/2020.)
                      10mg Cialis.

                      ---


                      07/2020: 7.0x4.9
                      10/2020: 7.75x5.1
                      01/2021: 7.90x5.1

                      Goal: 9.0x6.0

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Congrats on your dedication, successes and a never quite attitude.

                        This is one of the best kinds of post. I love hearing success stories and you Sir, have kicked adversity squarely in the back side.

                        This post puts a smile on my face.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shrunken_dick View Post
                          Can you please tell me how much your penis atrophied after prostate surgery?
                          It was pretty bad.
                          My penis retracted to where not much more than the glans remaining out.
                          Taking a pee was a mess. Not much there to aim with.
                          I ultimately started sitting down to pee like a girl.

                          My Urologist briefly talked about a penis pump for attaining an erection.
                          I got a pump mainly for blood flow and rehab.
                          I found the Leluv on Amazon.

                          Researching on the internet, I came across the Pegym.
                          Here I discovered actual pump routines, extenders, ADS systems.
                          I determined that an extender and an ADS system would help to get me more stretched out to normal flaccid length.
                          Over time, I found I really enjoyed PE.
                          After a year or so of pumping, I noticed the 2” tube was getting packed out. Was already pumping over 6”!
                          My flaccid hang returned to normal, but more heavy.

                          If I had the opportunity to do again, I wished the Urologist discussed pumping PRIOR to surgery.
                          Research shows men conditioned pumping prior to surgery, and pumping very soon after, had better rehab results.
                          The CTC DP4000 would’ve been a Godsend. (Programable electronic pump)
                          From cancer diagnosis to the surgery was 3 months, pumping would have been a great prescription at that time.

                          Still suffering from moderate ED, but occasionally will wake up with some morning wood.
                          Also have had some of the largest hard ons ever after coming out of the extender or ADS with a little massaging.
                          By theory, I shouldn’t really be gaining, but it is happening!

                          Stay safe and enjoy!
                          Last edited by Richardwad; 11-25-2020, 04:33 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LuisFernandez View Post
                            This is awesome. Reminds me of my own journey, though i've struggled with regaining girth. This is motivating me to get a leluv or LA pump on top of my bathmate.

                            You gained a whole inch in girth. That's a amazing.

                            Congrats!!
                            It is expensive, but if it’s affordable for you, check out the CTC DP4000 elec. pump.
                            I wished I had it from the start.
                            It is not a magic pill, but makes it accurate, pleasant pump sessions.
                            I use it daily, which is how I gained girth from pumping.
                            Downside, you need a computer with windows to build, store, and load programs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
                              It is expensive, but if it’s affordable for you, check out the CTC DP4000 elec. pump.
                              I wished I had it from the start.
                              It is not a magic pill, but makes it accurate, pleasant pump sessions.
                              I use it daily, which is how I gained girth from pumping.
                              Downside, you need a computer with windows to build, store, and load programs.
                              Hmm, interesting. I hadn't really looked into these types of pumps. I do have some spare cash (just bought the bathmate and lghanger) so I'll check this out.

                              I do have a windows computer that i use for gaming.

                              Thanks!
                              Peyronie's from sex (04/2020.)
                              10mg Cialis.

                              ---


                              07/2020: 7.0x4.9
                              10/2020: 7.75x5.1
                              01/2021: 7.90x5.1

                              Goal: 9.0x6.0

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X