5.5" girth - updated sig today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.5" girth - updated sig today

Today I updated my signature to 5.5" girth! This is a HUGE PE achievement for me guys. .75" girth gained in just under 2 years. I think this puts me in the official "thick" category!

My goals remain the same. 8" x 6". I'm hoping I can get there over the next 2 to 3 years.
    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Good stuff! Congrats!!

Comment

Dude that's awesome! Keep on tugging!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Motivating! Congrats with the impressive gains!
        It also put you in the "Big" category!

Comment

Wow! What is your routine? Congrats!!!

Originally posted by BallsMahoney View Post
          Today I updated my signature to 5.5" girth! This is a HUGE PE achievement for me guys. .75" girth gained in just under 2 years. I think this puts me in the official "thick" category!

My goals remain the same. 8" x 6". I'm hoping I can get there over the next 2 to 3 years.

Comment

Thanks fellas, feels awesome! Now a days after my workouts Iím almost always 5.9 to 6 inches. I can barely touch my thumb to middle finger around this monster!

For any new guys lurking on here, PE works for sure! Just need to stay the course, it takes time. I canít wait for the day when my AM boners are 5.75 to 6.

Comment

I only work girth now days, but when I stared PE almost 2 years ago, I was mainly pumping and wearing a cheap eBay extender. Got some nice gains from extending, probably an inch. Iíve not been working any length for over a year.

My biggest girth gainers have been pumping, clamping, uli and big al squeeze. Iíve got a very detailed log over on the progress forum. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                Dude that's awesome! Keep on tugging!
                thanks bro! Stuffing it in the old lady has been the best part. Sometimes when Iím super thick, I can pull her out like a water slinky lol. Just like in the movies lol!!!!

Comment

Congrats. That's crazy, almost 1 inch in girth in just 2 years? Is it BEG or MEG?

What would you say got your best gains?

Asking as someone who has a goal of 5.5 MEG. For some reason, I think I will reach 6" in BEG before I reach 5.5 in MEG.
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                    Congrats. That's crazy, almost 1 inch in girth in just 2 years? Is it BEG or MEG?

What would you say got your best gains?

Asking as someone who has a goal of 5.5 MEG. For some reason, I think I will reach 6" in BEG before I reach 5.5 in MEG.
                    5.5 is MEG. Base is a little bigger, maybe 5.7. Overall my shaft is pretty uniform.

Iíve done a lot of the girth exercises over the 2 years but I do feel my absolute best routine has been what Iíve been doing for the last 9mo or so. I do a superset of Squeeze and Uli, then finish off with clamping.

Looks like this: 25s uli, then 25 squeezes. Repeat 5 sets. Then clamp & edge for 10m. Often times I do 2 sets of clamps.

Lastly, I wear a cockring 24/7. It keeps the blood in my unit and I really believe it helps with growing.

Comment

5.5 is MEG. Base is a little bigger, maybe 5.7. Overall my shaft is pretty uniform.

I’ve done a lot of the girth exercises over the 2 years but I do feel my absolute best routine has been what I’ve been doing for the last 9mo or so. I do a superset of Squeeze and Uli, then finish off with clamping.

Looks like this: 25s uli, then 25 squeezes. Repeat 5 sets. Then clamp & edge for 10m. Often times I do 2 sets of clamps.

Lastly, I wear a cockring 24/7. It keeps the blood in my unit and I really believe it helps with growing.
                      Very nice! Glad to see the manual girth work is giving gains. I do also do squeezes and ulis (modified supra slammers). I don't clamp much as I find it slightly scary. I do edge at times as well. I am 5.6" BEG and only 5" MEG. I am trying to gain only manually. I am keeping the idea of a bathmate combination and later on an extender, in the back of my mind. As a back up if I just can't gain anything manually

What sort of cockring? Do you wear it behind or in front of the sack? When wearing it behind, I sometimes feel like it might "move" the sack slightly forward over time, which will make the appearance of your penis smaller. So I am slightly paranoid about it. Since I am a grower, I have not found a right fit on the front of the sack, because my state varies so much
                      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                        Very nice! Glad to see the manual girth work is giving gains. I do also do squeezes and ulis (modified supra slammers). I don't clamp much as I find it slightly scary. I do edge at times as well. I am 5.6" BEG and only 5" MEG. I am trying to gain only manually. I am keeping the idea of a bathmate combination and later on an extender, in the back of my mind. As a back up if I just can't gain anything manually

What sort of cockring? Do you wear it behind or in front of the sack? When wearing it behind, I sometimes feel like it might "move" the sack slightly forward over time, which will make the appearance of your penis smaller. So I am slightly paranoid about it. Since I am a grower, I have not found a right fit on the front of the sack, because my state varies so much
                        Iím definitely a fan of clamping and bathmate. Iíd give them both a try bro.

Ok the cockring, I have a 1.75Ē steel one and some rubber band type ones. I prefer the rubber ones as they can stretch a bit. I wear them around my entire sack and weiner. Really keeps the pump going

Comment

That's a damned good gain in girth, congrats!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            That's a damned good gain in girth, congrats!
                            thanks man. I love the thick girth! Canít wait to hit 6Ē.

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
                              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                              X