In this article, Ronnie Rokk discusses five steps to making good progress along your penis enlargement journey. He begins by discussing penis size preference, followed by how to know if you’re making progress in penis enlargement. He then unveils the five steps to making good penis enlargement progress through testing.
What Penis Size Is the Right Size and How Do We Achieve It?
*note: I don’t know exactly how many girls were asked this questions and what their race was, so I can’t confirm the accuracy of this chart. However, from my experience, a lot of women have said the ideal size is 8″ X 6″, but this does not pertain to all women out there. On this chart it shows 8 X 6.25 is Ideal among other sizes in this range.
THE AUTHENTIC WOMEN’S PENIS SIZE PREFERENCE CHART
Across the board, beyond races, nationalities and age, the average male penis size is between 5.5″ and 6″ in length erect.
This graph shows women’s responses to various penis sizes. It demonstrates that a “bigger” penis is not “better” in the absolute sense. However, what it does support is penis size is relevant.
When asked if they “fake” orgasm, a whopping 50% of women surveyed admit to doing it. When we look at where the “average” size fits on this graph, we can guess why women “fake it.” Our size range is simply incompatible. Regarding girth, if the fingers touch when holding the penis in one’s hand, it is considered on the narrow side. For perspective, a mere can of Red Bull is 7″ in circumference. A regular soda can is close to 8″. It’s not a surprise so many men are looking for penis enlargement solutions!
How Do We Know We Are Making Penis Enlargement Progress?
Obviously, the best way to make sure you’re making progress toward your penis enlargement goals is to measure. But, how often should we measure? Once a day? Every week? Every 2 weeks?
The correct answer is — once a month.
This would be the most efficient way to measure, because it allows our body time to show penis enlargement progress, if it has gained any growth at all. It is important to remember it does not matter if it is a small gain are a large gain. The most important thing to look for is you are gaining, and you know how to track where your gains are coming from. So, how do we keep track of our penis enlargement gains? Here are the steps to making good progress!
5 Steps to Making Good Penis Enlargement Progress by Testing
If you want to make good progress toward your penis enlargement goals, you need to employe some methodical testing. This way, you’ll know what works best for your body, allowing you to exercises more efficiently and effectively. Here are the five secrets:
- Measure and write down the amount of girth and length you have to start with.
- Only test 1 of the exercises at a time over a 1 month period. (Example: jelqing, hand stretching, using the jelq device, using the penis extender, clamping, pumping, etc.)
- Write down your results over that given month for the exercise you choose. (Beginners should try basic JELQING and HAND STRETCHING first.)
- Examine which techniques you used to gain either more girth and length with that particular exercises and write down what you did daily.
- If you are gaining, keep using the same techniques until you plateau (stop gaining) If you want to try adding a 2nd exercise, make sure you test that one for 1 month by itself, so you can see what you gain, before adding them together. In this way, you know which exercise is giving which result.
After adding in another exercises or device to your current working program, make sure you keep writing everything down and follow the 5 steps all over again.
Maximize Your Penis Enlargement Progress
Following are tips to maximize your penis enlargement progress.
- Always measure and take notes, including the dates. Don’t expect yourself to remember. Write it down in a notebook dedicated to your penis enlargement goals or create a text document or spreadsheet on your computer.See Articles here on how to measure correctly to get the most accurate results.
- Take pictures with a ruler, to have proof of your penis enlargement gains.
- Use a calendar to track your penis enlargement workouts and keep yourself on track.
- Track everything! The type of penis enlargement exercise, how many reps you performed, the length of each repetition, how long you exercised for, etc.
- If you’re seeing penis enlargement gains, don’t change a thing until you plateau (stop seeing gains).
- If you feel pain, stop and rest! Do not make the mistake of hurting yourself. Always be careful and read the forums for the safest way to do all penis enlargement exercises, before you jump into them.
Good luck and remember to keep your member safe. Take care of him when working toward your penis enlargement goals, and he will take care of you in return.