Increasing stamina is one of the more common goals, here at PEGym. Even guys who come here primarily for penis enlargement, many would also like to be able to increase their stamina as well. Wanting to improve your stamina doesn’t mean you necessarily have an issue with premature ejaculation. In fact, many men with average stamina express a desire to increase their lasting time, for not only themselves, but also their partners as well.
Keep reading for 5 tips to help you increase your sexual stamina.
- Lubricant + Condom = Increased Stamina – A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that men who used lubricant with a condom lasted longer than men who just used a condom. Just be sure to use a water- or silicone-based lube when wearing a condom. Oil-based lubricants can degrade condoms and cause them to fail.
- Focus on Your Breathing – Becoming over-excited and over-stimulated is the primary cause of orgasming too soon. Take a moment and really take some nice, deep, cleansing breaths, when you feel things getting a little out-of-control. This will help you regain control and release tension.
- Stop and Starts or Edging – Stop and Starts or Edging are a great way to practice bringing yourself to that point of no return, and then backing off the brink. Stamina has a big mental component, and this solo exercise can help give you the confidence you need to succeed when you’re with a partner. Learn more about Edging here — Edging for Increased Stamina & Penis Enlargement.
- Redefine What Stamina Means – The Journal of Sexual Medicine found the optimal length of intercourse was between 3 and 13 minutes, with the average being 7.3 minute. Now, mind you, this time frame doesn’t include foreplay, guys. So, you can definitely extend the “sexual encounter” by maximizing foreplay, by focusing on your partner. However, the point is actually having intercourse for hours on end may not really be what your partner needs or even wants.
- Talk to a Counselor – Stamina isn’t just dependent on physical components, but can also be affected by mental factors too. Stress, anxiety and more can all cause you to orgasm more quickly then you’d like and even snowball into self-fulfilling prophecies. Talking with a mental health professional can help you address these psychological factors.
Want more tips? Check out our comprehensive article on improving stamina — How Do I Last Longer in Bed? Maximizing Your Sexual Stamina