Humans are eternal optimists, and the age-old tradition of making New Year Resolutions is proof-positive of this fact. Come January 1st, we look forward to a brand new year and all the amazing things to come, including the better person we will be! We sum up that better person in the form of resolutions.
Sadly, a large majority of those well-intentioned resolutions never come to fruition.
Well, here’s my resolution for this year…
To help more people keep their resolutions and attain their 2015 goals.
Here’s my first attempt at making this resolution for myself (and in turn others) come true. 6 Steps to help you succeed at your 2015 New Year Resolutions.
- Step 1 – Clearly Define Your Goals – Whether your goals are penis enlargement or something else, only by clearly defining your goals will you have specific target in mind. Think of it like a cross-country roadtrip. You’re more likely to get where you want to be, if you know the exact destination. Think: “I want to go west.” versus “I want to go to San Diego.” Quantify your goals to pinpoint them even more.
- Step 2 – Set a Deadline – With a clearly defined goal in mind, decide when you’d like to accomplish this goal by.Giving yourself a deadline will not only give you motivation, but also help you ensure you’re on track to reaching your goal, during the process. Be realistic. Obviously, you’re not going to increase your penis length by an inch in a week.
- Step 3 – Create a Plan – Like a roadtrip, you need to know what roads you’re going to take to get to your destination. Think old school, turn-by-turn, Mapquest type directions. A daily plan is the best.
- Step 4 – Enlist Help to Make Yourself Accountable – There’s a reason why people who hire personal trainers are more likely to achieve fitness goals than those without a trainer — they are held accountable by someone other than themselves. Now, if your goal centers on male enhancement, you may not feel comfortable sharing it with your friends or family, and having them hold you accountable. The good news is there are options, even for the more personal goals. You’ll find lots of PEGym members on the forum who can help keep you accountable, or try an enhancement coach trainer, like meCoach.
- Step 5 – Track Your Progress – Tracking your progress has a couple of benefits. First, it helps you keep yourself accountable. Second, it allows you to monitor your progress during the journey. Third, if you’re not making the progress you need to be making, you can review what you did in the past and revamp your plan, to get your progress back on track.
- Step 6 – Set Up Rewards – We’re human. We like to be rewarded for our efforts. Set up rewards for milestones on your path to goal success. Also, reward yourself for working your plan – such as a reward for doing everything on your plan for the week.