Did the men that spent more time on a penile exercising workout gain more?
Question 20 asked: “On average, how much time do you spend on a penile exercising session (i.e. workout)?”
Answer choices and number of votes:
- 10 minutes or less – 24 votes
- 10 to 20 minutes – 99 votes
- 20 to 30 minutes – 132 votes
- 30 to 45 minutes – 119 votes
- 45 minutes to 1 hour – 99 votes
- One to Two hours – 54 votes
- Multiple hours – 18 votes
According to the data, the men who spent more time on a penile exercising workout gained more. However, these men also had more experience; thus the increased gains was most likely a combination of both more time (in months/years) spent penile exercising and more time spent on a penile exercising workout.
Accordingly, if you are new to penile exercising, please read the following before jumping into a “multiple hour” penis enlargement workout:
- Exercising the penis for multiple hours at a time, especially in the beginning, is a path that leads to ‘Injury Lane.’ So take it slow at first.
- In the beginning, penile exercising for anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes a day, three days a week will probably provide results.
- As time goes on, gradually increase the length of time you spend on your penile workout. Eventually, you can work up to as much time as you need.