One of the best things about Stealth for Men Innerwear and Corkscrew is they specially fit their product to your size. However, this means measuring your penis is more important than ever.
Check out these instructions below,
to help make sure you get the
Stealth Innerwear and Corkscrew
sized properly for you!
How to Measure for Your Stealth for Men Innerwear & Corkscrew
To Measure Length
- In the flaccid (soft) condition, clamp your penis head using your thumb and finger.
- Fully extend your penis to a comfortable stretch.
- Lightly press the ruler slightly (1/2″ only) into the fat pad towards the pubic bone.
- Measure along your shaft without including your penis head.
To Measure Girth
- Once again, fully extend your penis to a comfortable stretch.
- Use a measuring tape to measure the circumference of your shaft right behind the penis head.
- If you do not have a measuring tape, wrap a strip of paper or string behind your penis head.
- Mark the strip of paper and then measure the paper or string on a ruler.
Here’s a great video showing you the process for both length and girth measurements to properly measure for your Stealth Innerwear & Corkscrew: