Yup, we’re a bit penis-centric here at PEGym. Not a big surprise. 😉 So, let’s look at some interesting penis facts you may not have know! This is the second part in our Interesting Penis Facts series.
Check out more facts here —
- A condition called “Koro” is also known as “penis panic.” This condition occurs when men believe thier penis is vanishing. It’s most common in Africa and the Far East.
- When threatened, squirrel monkeys and babboons will gesture their erect penises at the threat to scare them away or to warn others that there is danger.
- When a man has been hanged, they often get an erection at the time of death, known as “angel lust.”
- The average man will ejaculate approximately 7,200 times during his life. Only 2,000 of those times is typically from masturbation.
- The smallest, adult human penis was recorded to be 5/8 of an inch.
- Regular erections are key to maintaining penis size. When a man does not have regular erections, the penile tissues become less elastic and can shrink up to 2 centimeters in length.
- A fish in Vietnam, with the scientific name Phallostethus cuulong, has its penis on its head.
- An estimated 600 men per year go to the ER due to sex toy injuries. It is estimated that thousands more aren’t reported.
- Horst Schultz holds the record for the farthest ejaculation. He ejaculated 18.7 feet!
- The most ejaculations recorded, WITHOUT losing an erection, is six. Talking about multiple male orgasms!!