Penis exercises is just as the name implies — exercises developed specifically for your penis. Male enhancement and penis enlargement, through penis exercising, isn’t just a wet dream. It’s a success story shared by thousands of men just like you.
Scroll down to learn more about the penis exercises. What are penis exercises? Do they really work? If they work, how do they work? How do I start penis exercising? And much more!
- Penis Workouts – Penis exercises work out the penis – literally. Just like other exercises for other body parts, penis exercises are designed to give your penis a workout. Some focus on enlargement and making the penis longer or increasing girth. Some focus on erection quality and improving your penis’s hardness. Others focus on sexual stamina, so you can control your orgasm. This is even to the point of having multiple orgasms!
- Penis Make Up – The penis is made up of smooth muscle and other tissues. Penis exercises work by exercising this tissue in your penis. Like other tissues in the body, stress results in cellular microtears. When the body repairs those tears and creates new cells, you get more tissue. This results in a longer and thicker penis!
- Lots of Benefits – Penis enlargement exercises provide benefits beyond just enlargement, when done properly. Sure, you’re going to be larger, but you’re also going to be more self-confident and happier with your physical appearance. This confidence and happiness carries over beyond the bedroom. It positively affects other areas of your personal and professional life. Other penis exercises can improve your sexual performance, with increased hardness and stamina. Again, this will definitely put a little pep in your step, when you’re completely happy with your performance in the sack.
- Stretching and Expansion – Most penis exercises work by stretching and/or expanding the tissues of the penis. This can be done manually or with exercise devices. These devices are designed to help you exercise more effectively and realize results faster.
- Time Investment – Your penis exercise routine will take between 5 and 45 minutes a day. It is done a few times per week, depending on your experience level and your goals. If you use a penis extender, like the PEXtender or Phallosan Forte, you wear the extender while you go about your day or even while you sleep.
WHAT ARE PENIS EXERCISES?
To put it simply, penis exercises are those exercises designed to facilitate improvement in the penis. These exercises can focus on:
- strengthening the supporting skeletal muscles of the penis, such as those in the pelvic floor, or
- stretching and expanding the tissue of the penis itself, causing it to generate new tissue cells.
Just like exercises for other parts of your body, penis exercises build stronger muscle tissue and encourage new tissue cells to form. This increases tissue mass.
Your erection quality (hardness) depends on blood flow to the penis. EQ (erection quality) exercises work blood into the penis, encouraging the vascular walls to expand and nourish the penile tissues. Many penis enlargement exercises also do this, so a harder penis is often a side effect of penis enlargement exercises.
Penile/penis exercises can range from one basic exercise to an advanced workout regimen, consisting of multiple exercises.
Just as in weight training, beginners should never start out doing advanced penis exercises.
By starting with the basics in penis exercises and continually making time for your penis exercise routine, you too can benefit from time-tested techniques that have led thousands of men to develop harder, longer, thicker, healthier, and stronger penises.
Penis Exercise Overview
There are lots of different types of penis exercises. We’ll talk about each one, in detail, below. However, in general, most penis exercises use stretching and/or expansion to create a healthier penis.
One of the most popular penis exercises is the jelq.
The jelq uses an OK-grip, slid up the shaft of the penis, from the base to right before the glans. It’s a simple, but very effective exercise that brings nutrient-rich blood into the penis, while also stretching it. It’s one of the first exercises beginning penis exercisers often start with, and is usually a component of even the most advanced exercisers.
Check out our Jelqing Page for comprehensive information on jelqing!
What are the Benefits of Penis Exercises?
There are many sexual health benefits to doing penis exercises. The main benefit, for most men, is penis enlargement. However, it goes beyond that. These include benefits like:
- A longer penis,
- A penis with more girth,
- Harder erections (ED treatment), and
- More stamina in the bedroom, just to name a few
There are also indirect benefits that come with exercising your penis. This is increased self-confidence outside of the bedroom. Your penis is the symbol of your masculinity. When you feel good about it, you feel good about yourself. This will positively affect every aspect of you life – personal and professional.
DO PENIS EXERCISES REALLY WORK?
The answer to the question – Do penis exercises really work? is..
The Medical Community Response
Members of the medical community are trained skeptics. Like any professional whose career is based in scientific fact, they need more than anecdotal evidence that something works, to believe something works. They need studies, performed in clinical settings, with a diverse and large sample, with findings that are repeatable. To date, there have been few studies on the effectiveness of penis exercises.
The medical community, however, is more likely to recommend penis enlargement surgery rather than the more holistic effort of penis exercises. It’s difficult for them to make money off of manual exercises you can do at home. But, surgery that costs thousands of dollars… well, that’s something they can get behind – not surprisingly.
However, even in the case of surgery, they typically recommend their patients use penis extenders after surgery!
Although penis exercises have been somewhat of an underground activity – men, understandably, have been been hesitant to openly talk about the subject. The medical community is starting to take notice. More studies are being performed, to show the effectiveness of properly performed penis exercise.
The Penis Enlargement Community
|On the flip side of the coin, men from around the world, of all ages, and from all walks of life, have experienced the benefits of penis exercises. Take a look at our Success Forum here on PEGym.com, and you’ll see first-hand the numerous accounts from guys who will tell you how penis exercises not only changed their penis, but their life as well. If you ask them, they’ll tell you, with time and consistent effort (like any exercise program) penis exercises work!
In fact, we conducted a survey of 957 men, over a 3-month time period. We found:
You can read more about our survey results in our article – Penis Survey Results.
HOW DO PENIS EXERCISES WORK?
Our bodies are designed to adapt to change. Although the idea of exercising to change one’s body isn’t new, it’s only within the last several decades that this concept has been applied to exercising the penis.
Penis exercises work on the same principle bodybuilders use to increase their muscle mass. But, haven’t we all heard the penis isn’t a muscle?
Not true — or at least, not completely.
- First of all, there are pelvic floor muscles at the base of your penis whose strength can greatly impact the quality of your erections and your ability to last longer in bed.
- Secondly, studies have found that while the penis is not a muscle of the same type as your biceps, triceps, or quads, it is indeed made up of a large proportion of a different type of muscle tissue: smooth muscle.
In fact, the penis is 50% smooth muscle tissue!
There must be a sufficient proportion of smooth muscle tissue in the penis for healthy erections to occur, and (contrary to what you might expect) this tissue must be able to completely relax in order for the penis to lengthen and enlarge.
The smooth muscle tissue of the penis is different from skeletal muscles (such as those located in your biceps). However, the penis muscle tissue does contribute to both the size and shape of your penis, just like those bicep muscles contribute to the size and shape of your upper arm.
The most important thing is the same cellular repair that happens with skeletal muscles, that help you increase your muscle size in other areas of your body, are at play in your penis!
The Theory of Penis Exercises
There are a few competing theories surrounding the exact process. Rob Michaels, penis enlargement expert and author of the book Penis Exercises notes,
“Considering the fact that penile exercising makes erections stronger, harder, and longer-lasting, it would make sense that penis exercising either creates more smooth muscle cells or causes the smooth muscle cells to grow.”
Either way penis exercises cause penis growth.
Penis Exercises and the Tunica
Stretches also elongate the connective tissue layers (known as the tunica) that surrounds the penis shaft. This allows further growth, as the smooth muscle tissue grows. This growth (along with the other benefits, such as curing erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation) is exactly what first attracts most men to penis exercises.
The Inner Penis
Your penis is longer than what you might originally think. Your body hides nearly half of your. Ligaments hold this “inner penis” in place.
The inner penis releases by stretching and elongating these ligaments, with penis exercise. This allows more of the inner penis to come forward, outside of the body, which results in increased length.
In fact, in one form of penis surgery, doctors actually cut this ligament, to allow the inner penis to slip forward. However, if this ligament is severed, you lose your erection angle. This is why gentle stretching and elongating of the ligament is preferred, by many men over surgery.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PENIS EXERCISES?
There are four basic types of penis exercises: stretching/traction, expansion/compression, pelvic floor exercises, and jelqing/combination exercises. Here are a few details for each type.
Stretching/Traction Penis Exercises
Stretching and traction penis exercises work by gently elongating the tunica, smooth muscle, and ligament tissues. Through this stretching and traction, those microtears form. This encourages new cellular growth.
- Advantages – Stretching exercises can be done with no special equipment. Wear traction devices, such as extenders, under loose fitting clothing. There are stretching and traction exercises for a variety of levels – from beginners to more advanced penis exercisers.
- Examples – Following are examples of penis stretching and traction exercises. Click on the link for each, to learn more about the exercise, including instructions on how it’s performed.
- The basic penis stretch (Great beginner exercise)
- The A-Stretch
- The Assisted A-Stretch
- The Bundled Stretch
- The Erect Stretch (For intermediate to advanced exercisers)
- The Internal Stretch (For stretching the inner penis)
- The JAI stretch (Another excellent beginner exercise)
- The Leg Tuck Pull Stretch
- The Rotating Stretch
- The Ruler Stretch
- The Side-to-Side Stretch
- The Slow Crank Stretch
- Penis extenders (For beginners through advanced exercisers) – our top penis extenders are the PEXtender by PEGym and Phallosan Forte – both are comfortable and discreet.
- Penis weights or hangers (For intermediate to more advanced exercisers)
Expansion/Compression Penis Exercises
Expansion and compression penis exercises expand the smooth muscle tissue cells in the penis, by pushing them outward on the tunica. Oftentimes, this expansion is created by compressing one portion of the penis, to expand another part, such as in the Uli exercise.
- Advantages – Expansion and compression exercises, like stretching exercises, have the advantage of not requiring any special equipment to perform. These are manual exercises, where all you need is is a private setting and time. There are a variety of exercises that are suitable for differing experience levels. Expansion and compression exercises are also great for girth increases.
- Examples – Following are examples of expansion and compression penis exercises. Click on the link for each and learn more about the exercise, including instructions on how it’s performed.
Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercise
Your pelvic floor muscles are key to having a healthy erection. Strong pelvic floor muscles equal the best erection angle possible. Kegels exercise these skeletal muscles. Although originally designed for pregnant women, men soon learned the benefits of Kegeling as well. Check out our article – Kegel Exercises for Men – for full details on Kegels.
- Advantages – Do Kegels anytime and anywhere – in the office, while watching TV, even while you’re reading this. They are easy to learn. You can even use a well-timed Kegel to stop premature ejaculation. They also offer a variety of benefits, including: nutrient-rich blood pushed into the penis for penis enlargement, prostate health benefits, incontinence control, improved erection angle, and more.
Jelqing and Combination Exercises
Jelqing and combination penis exercises simultaneously stretch the penis, while also providing quick expansion and certain areas of the penis to facilitate cell growth in those tissues.
- Advantages – The combination of stretching and expansion provides double the benefit, to get the most out of your exercise. These also do not require special equipment to perform. They can be adjusted to help correct penis curvature. Jelqing is perfect for beginners, but can be made for more advanced exercisers by jelqing at a higher erection level. There are also optional devices available, like the Jelq Device, that can assist you to make sure you’re doing the exercise correctly, with even pressure.
PENIS EXERCISE EQUIPMENT & SUPPLEMENTS
As mentioned briefly earlier, there are a variety of pieces of penis exercise equipment that can be used to help make your exercise routine more effective and more efficient. For some exercises, exercise equipment is mandatory. For others, the equipment is complementary and optional.
Penis Hangers and Weights
Penis hangers and weights fall into the stretching and tension penis exercise category. They use the power of gravity to provide a consistent force along your penis shaft. This tension then causes those micro-tears, to encourage new cell growth. These are typically best for intermediate to advanced exercisers. The primary difference between the two:
- Penis Hangers – The hanger attaches to the penis and then the weight is attached to the hanger.
- Penis Weights – The weights attach directly around the shaft of the penis. Wear weights underneath loose fitting clothing.
Penis extenders also work on the basis of stretching and tension. Although extenders come in a variety of designs, they all have a means to attach the extender to the base of the penis and just behind the glans, as well as some sort of tension to extend the distance between the two fastening points. As you grow, you expand the extension to facilitate more growth.
There are 2 basic types of extenders on the market — vacuum and rigid.
Vacuum Penis Extenders
Vacuum extenders are the most comfortable design. So comfortable that many men sleep with them on.
Vacuum extenders suction onto the penis. They attach to either the leg or waist, to create the extension. Because of this design they are also extremely discreet. This allows you to wear them under everyday clothing – even jeans – so you can go about your day and use your penis extender at the same time.
Our top-selling vacuum penis extenders are:
- PEXtender by PEGym – the PEXtender offers you all of the benefits of a vacuum penis extender – comfort & discreetness – at a very affordable price. Plus, it’s easy-to-use design means it doesn’t need a vacuum pump, making it perfect to take with you anywhere.
- Phallosan Forte – the Phallosan Forte is the Cadillac of vacuum penis extenders. German engineering and years of experience have made this one of our most popular extenders on PEGym.
Popular extenders include:
Penis pumps work on the expansion principle. Every penis pump has a cylinder that the shaft of your penis goes in and a pump to create a vacuum within the cylinder. This vacuum causes the penis tissue to expand.
This expansion not only fills the penis with nutrient-rich blood, but also causes the smooth muscle and tunica tissue in the penis to expand, causing the micro-tears and new cellular growth. Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction combine a cock ring and penis pump to help maintain an erection. Popular penis pumps include:
Penis clamping is an expansion exercise used by intermediate to advanced experience with penis exercises. Clamps are a great device for increasing your girth. The process for clamping is fairly straightforward.
- You stimulate your penis until it’s erect.
- Wrap the base of the penis in protective wrap.
- Then apply a clamp to the base of the penis to prevent blood from flowing out of the penis, while still allowing some blood to flow into the penis.
This creates more blood in the penis than normal, causing expansion, and then cellular growth through this expansion. Carefully time this exercise to prevent injury.
Jelq devices are designed to assist you while jelqing. They are typically a scissor-design, with two rollers that roll along the shaft of your penis, as you perform the jelq. These are especially good:
- If you have reduced hand strength.
- Want to ensure you’re applying even pressure throughout your jelq.
- Planning on doing a lot of jelqing and want to avoid hand fatigue.
Although penis supplements aren’t actual exercises, they can help you get the most out of your exercise routine. Just like taking vitamins, minerals, and proteins help you enhance your body building efforts, male enhancement supplements specifically work with penis exercises. They increase blood flow to your penis, which:
- Allows for a greater level of expansion and stretching.
- Facilitates quicker healing of the micro-tears and supports new cellular growth in the tissues.
Although penis growth and improvement won’t happen instantaneously with penis exercise, in just a few minutes each day, you can begin to see noticeable results in just a matter of weeks. Like any other exercise routine, however, it will take time and consistent effort.
Just like bodybuilding, exercising the penis requires you to steadily build your workout time and intensity. Moreover, in the beginning, less is more. Building your routine up slowly and consistently will lead to growth. However, your results will slow if you try to progress faster than your body will allow. Check out our article, Your First Penis Enlargement Routine, and learn some excellent beginner routines that will ease you into penis exercises.
According to AJ “Big Al” Alfaro, personal trainer and Male Enhancement Coach,
“People talk about being pressed for time. Take 20 minutes a day to devote to penis enlargement exercises. Are you willing to set aside a few minutes a day for building a bigger and harder penis?”