As with any exercise program, there is always a chance of injury. This is true of penis exercises as well.
Penile injuries are more likely if:
- You try to do more exercises than your body is ready for.
- You exercise too intensely.
- You use more weight (such as when hanging) than your body is ready for.
- You perform the penis exercises improperly.
- You do not listen to your body’s physiological indicators, indicating you may be overdoing your penis exercises.
- You do not take proper rest days, to allow your body to heal.
Because of this chance of injury, we have gathered together several of our top resources on penile injuries and how to prevent them. As always, before starting any exercise program, it’s always a good idea to talk to your doctor, to ensure you’re healthy enough to begin exercising.
How to Avoid Injury When Doing Penis Exercises
The Dangers of Overtraining
PENIS FATIGUE AND WEIGHT HANGING: Maximizing Your Weight Hanging Gains
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend
The Seven Deadly Sins of Penis Exercising
The Importance of Recovery in Your Penis Exercise Routine
Penis Warm-Up Methods: Heating Up Before Working Out
Penis Clamping Dangers
Turtling: What it is, and How to Avoid It