Before doing any penis enlargement exercise you should always do a full penis warm-up. Warming your penis prepares it for stretches and helps prevent injury. A fully warmed-up penis maximizes the benefits of any penis exercise session.
PENIS WARM-UP ROUTINE: YES, WE REALLY DO MEAN WARM
A warm-up involves warming the penis prior to your work-out. Doing a warm-up before you exercise your penis is equivalent to stretching before you lift weights or run. It enhances your gains and leaves less room for injury.
Warming up your penis is crucial before all penis enlargement exercises other than the Kegel. The Kegel is the exception to the warm-up rule because it doesn’t require exercising your actual penis. Rather, it exercises the pelvic floor muscles found at the base of your penis.
TYPES OF PENIS WARM-UPS: HOW TO GET HOT
A good warm up consists of applying moist heat to your penis. Heat can be applied in a variety of ways. The four most popular warm-ups are:
- a moist heating pad
- a rice sock
- a warm wash cloth
- an infrared lamp
We’ll take a quick look at each of these methods, how they work, and how good they are for the task at hand.
Moist Heating Pads For Penis Warm-Up
Using a moist heating pad is a very popular technique for conducting a warm-up. They don’t cost much, and can be bought at almost any department store. Exact instructions for use may vary by brand.
Rice socks are convenient and inexpensive — they can be made with a few items lying around your house. To make a rice sock you need three materials: a sock, uncooked rice, and a microwave. After you have gathered the materials you need, follow these three basic steps:
- Take a sock and fill it with one to two cups of uncooked rice. Tie the sock shut. Make sure to leave enough room in the sock so you can comfortably move it around your penis.
- Put the full sock of rice in the microwave. Heat it for between 45 and 90 seconds. Since microwaves vary in power, the exact time will depend on your microwave and how much rice was used.
- Check the temperature of the rice sock. If it is too hot, let it cool down until you can comfortably heat your penis without burning yourself. If the sock is not hot enough, put it back into the microwave for additional time.
A warm washcloth is the simplest and most convenient warm up. The challenge with warm washcloths is they don’t retain heat as long as other methods. After a few minutes of use, the washcloth often turns lukewarm or cold. For this reason, we only recommend using a warm washcloth when the other options aren’t available.
Infrared Heat Lamps
The medical industry uses infrared heat lamps for a number of applications. The infrared light penetrates the skin, heating up the tissues underneath. Thus, it serves very well in heating up the penis, as long as you’re careful not to burn yourself and to protect your testicles adequately from the heat.
OTHER WAYS TO WARM UP THE PENIS
- A hot shower or bath (This is especially great if you’re going to be using a Bathmate!)
- Sitting in a sauna or a spa
- Dipping your penis into a cup of warm water
FURTHER ADVICE AND VISUAL AIDS
Whichever method you choose, it’s important never to skip your penis warm-up, to warm your penis very thoroughly, and not to overheat your testicles.
For a better idea of exactly how to use your warm-ups for maximum penis enlargement benefits, see our next article in the Beginner’s Guide.