Do you want a larger penis? Guess what — you’re not alone! Although we’ve all heard the saying, “Size doesn’t matter,” if you’re insecure about your penis size, it can negatively affect multiple aspects of your life. If you’re worried about the size of your penis, it can make you not only insecure in the bedroom, but in your professional life, as well as other personal relationship. It’s not a surprise millions of men turn to penis exercise, to enlarge their favorite body part. Following are the top six methods PEGym.com members have used to enlarge their penis, through penis exercise.
Top 6 Penis Enlargement Exercises
- Jelqing – Using an OK-grip, this penis exercise is both simple and effective. With your penis partially erect, slowly stroke up the penis shaft toward the glans. This not only brings nutrient rich blood into the penis, but also uses the same principles as muscle building to create increase length and girth. Check out our Jelqing Exercises page, with more links to this type of penis exercise and all its variations.
- Stretching – Stretching exercises are another penis exercise great for beginners, with variations that are perfect for more advanced penis exercisers. Chances are you’ve seen pictures of Kayan women, in Thailand, who from an early begin the process to stretch their necks. This same principle applies to penis stretching. You can learn about all of the different penis stretching exercises on our Stretching Exercises page.
- Penis Pumps – Penis pumps are a mechanical form of penis exercise. Penis pumps come in a variety of designs, with different features; however, the basic principles of penis pumps are the same. A cylinder goes over the penis and a pump, either manual or electric, creates a partial vacuum within the cylinder. This decreased pressure causes the tissues in the penis to expand and fill with blood. Some of the most popular penis pumps include: the Bathmate and the Penomet (both water-assisted pumps); the Phallosan; and the Passion Pump.
- Penis Extenders – Another popular and effective form of penis enlargement exercise is through the use of a penis extender. Penis extenders work on the stretching principle, with the aid of a mechanical device to hold the stretch for an extended period of time. Some of the most popular penis extenders include: the Penis Pal; the X4 Labs Extender; the JES Extender; and the Male Edge Extender.
- Penis Hangers – Penis hangers are another stretching penis exercise. As the name implies, you attach the device and hang a weight, causing tension on the penis. One of the most innovative hangers on the market is the LG Hanger. Testing has proven the LG hanger excels in comfort and gives you greater results than any other penis enlargement hanger on the market today!
- Kegels – Although Kegels may not be penis exercises specifically geared for penis enlargement, they will give you harder, stronger and longer lasting erections! There are penis enlargement benefits indirectly from Kegeling, thanks to the improved blood flow to the penis. Check out our article Kegel Exercises for Men, for more information.