A recent VigRX Plus study further supports the effectiveness of this popular male enhancement supplement. A longtime favorite of PEGym members, the new study has garnered attention from both laymen and medical professionals alike.
A group of men between the ages of 25 and 50 were used in the study. Half of the volunteers were given VigRX Plus. The other half were given a placebo, as a control group. The study investigated a variety of male enhancement parameters including the erection quality of participants and their perceived pleasure during intercourse.
Conducted by Vedic LifeSciences, the study interviewed participants about their sexual encounter experiences, after taking the supplement (or placebo). The findings were dramatic.
- 60% of those who took VigRX Plus reported an increase in the ease in their ability to penetrate their partner.
- 71.43% of men who took VigRX Plus reported being more satisfied with their sexual experience, than those in the control group, who took the placebo.
- The erection quality of participants who took VigRX Plus were 60% better than those who took the placebo.
- VigRX Plus volunteers reported the duration and frequency of their orgasm 20% higher than those in the control group.
- They also reported their libido to be 45% stronger than those who took the placebo.
For more information on VigRX Plus, please visit our VigRX Plus page.