The Bathmate Bathpump is one of the best penis enlargement pumps in the world. Not only is it made of the highest quality materials, its unique design allows you to pump while in the bath or shower. This allows you to pump while you go about your normal bathing routine – and in your busy life, multi-tasking like this is a great way to save time!
However, one of the questions we get most often is –
What size Bathmate should I get?
Bathmate offers a wider range of sizes. Their 20-, 30-, 40-, and 50-series penis enlargement pumps ensures they have a penis pump perfectly sized for you. But, how do you determine what is your perfect sized pump?
Why Is Choosing the Right Sized Bathmate Penis Pump Important?
Choosing the properly sized Bathmate pump is need to ensure you maximize the effectiveness of the pump.
- Too Large? – A penis pump that is too large for you reduces vacuum pressure. This then means you don’t get the maximum vacuum and results.
- Too Small? – A Bathmate penis pump that is too small for you means you won’t get the maximum expansion possible, whether that be in girth, length or both dimensions.
Keep reading to learn how to measure your penis correctly.
3 Steps to Choosing the Right Size Bathmate
Thankfully, choosing the right sized Bathmate penis pump for you is just 3 easy steps away!
- Step 1 – Get an erection. Because you’ll become erect in the Bathmate, it’s important to take your measurements from an erect state.
- Step 2 – Measure your erect penis with a ruler pressed lightly into your pubic bone. If you do not have a ruler, use any rigid, straight tool, mark the length, and then measure that using a measuring tape. The purpose of using something rigid is so you can do a bone-pressed length measurement. Measure right to the tip of your penis. If you have a curve to your penis, try to straighten your penis as much as possible along the ruler.
- Step 3 – Find the best Bathmate penis pump for you, depending on this measurement. (See the sizes below.)
Best Bathmate Penis Pump for Penises Up to 5 Inches
If your bone-pressed erect length measurement was less than 5 inches, Bathmate has developed the X20 series specifically for you. You can choose either:
Best Bathmate Penis Pump for Penises between 5 and 7 Inches
If your bone-pressed erect length measures between 5 and 7 inches, the Bathmate X30 series, as well as the Bathmate original Hercules, are perfect for you. You can choose:
Best Bathmate Penis Pump for Penises between 7 and 9 Inches
If your bone-pressed erect length measures between 7 and 9 inches, the Bathmate X40 series is what you need. You can choose:
Best Bathmate Penis Pump for Penises Above 9 Inches
If your bone-pressed erect length measures greater than 9 inches, the Bathmate X50 series is what you need. This specially-designed pump is made specifically for men with larger penises. It is the largest, most powerful pump on the market. NOTE: DO NOT overestimate your size. If you are truly not over 9 inches, this pump will be too large for you, and you will not get the proper vacuum.