Men’s Health & Fitness, Male Enhancement
A Doctor of Public health for over 25 years, Dr. Richard Howard II has done professional counseling in the areas of health, fitness, nutrition, and supplementation. He is a dedicated health professional and PE coach at MyPenisDoctor.com.
Dr. Howard holds doctorate and master’s degrees in Public Health, and a master’s degree in Biochemistry from Tulane University (1988). He also received a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Biology from Loyola University, New Orleans.
He has carefully researched ‘new frontier’ principles of sexual enhancement, focusing on optimal methodologies of penis enhancement and enlargement (PE).
Dr. Howard is the author of Vitamin C and Ophthalmic Wound Healing (1988) and other peer reviewed scientific papers. He wrote the introduction to the bestselling book Penis Exercises: A Healthy Book for Enlargement, Enhancement, Hardness, & Health, which was written by PEGym.com founder, Rob Michaels.
View articles by Dr. Richard Howard II:
Dr. Howard considers himself a student of health and wholeness, as well as stock market and economic trends—both are his great passions. His many interests include bodybuilding, swimming, running, golf, sexual mastery, and spirituality.
- Listed in Marquis Who’s Who in America (1992-present)
- Listed in Who’s Who in Science and Engineering (1992-present)
- Listed in Who’s Who in Finance and Industry (1994-present)
- Health and Fitness advisor, Howard Medical Clinic (1982-1990)
- Researcher in Biochemistry, Tulane University School of Medicine (1978-1988)
- Educator at Dominican College, New Orleans (1977)
- Researcher in Organic Chemistry (1973)
- Former member of Tri Beta National Biological Honor Society