I received my Bathmate hydropump today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I received my Bathmate hydropump today

I was really excited about it. As soon as I got it, I ripped open the box and jumped in the shower.

I washed my genital region, warmed up a bit, warmed up the pump. I then proceeded to filling up the pump with water.

I placed my cock in there (pretty small pump actually, I may need a bigger one for my dong soon ) and then pushed on it. Water shot out of the little hatch at the top. At first it was really painful. It created a vacuum around my cock and it kind of hurts the scrotum. I got used to it.

I played around with it a couple times, pumped a lot and then released, etc. Overall it was really fun to use, but it's effectiveness has to be proven. I still have to be convinced. I have a feeling it'll work, but another part of me is saying that it's crap. We'll see how it goes.

My pump routine goes like this:

Week 1: Pump 5 minutes a day for 5 days. Take 2 days off. Just two squeezes. 20% erect.
    Week 2: Pump 5 minutes a day for 5 days. Take 2 days off. Three squeezes. 20% erect.
    Week 3: Pump 7 minutes a day for 5 days. Take 2 days off. Two squeezes. 50% erect.

You gotta gradually increase the intensity like that. I will continue the basic stretch, JAI, jelqs, ulis and o-bends as usual, but I'm going to pump right after I stretch. After the pump, I will jelq. We'll see how it goes. I will keep my log updated.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Radio: Keep it up, and pretty soon you'll have a collection of PE goodies like me. Looking forward to reading about your progress with the bathmate, Radiohead. Be sure to keep us updated.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
      Radio: Keep it up, and pretty soon you'll have a collection of PE goodies like me. Looking forward to reading about your progress with the bathmate, Radiohead. Be sure to keep us updated.
      Maybe you two could start an online museum! Especially valuable if they included evaluations of effectiveness!

Comment

Lazy 8: You're always thinking one step ahead of the curve! I think something has a one-up on an online museum by the two of us: One that is by all of us
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

If I get the Bib hanger and the IR lamp, I will have quite a collection. I'll run out of hiding spots!

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well, I've had the pump for a week now. It could really use some more intensity though. I find that it's a light pump and my cock can take way more pressure than that. I only use it in the shower. I havent taken a bath with it yet. I never take baths. It's such a waste of water. We aint gonna have water on the planet one day!

I think pumping is honestly really cool but it's not intense enough for me. My penis is just plump after pumping. I still havent noted any gains from pumping yet. I tried erect pumping today and it was pretty cool, I must admit. I got a good workout out of it but I'll outgrow the thing quickly.

I rate it 6.5/10 for now, until I see some progress after another week. It's a pain the ass to use sometimes because the water leaks from the hatch when there's no vacuum. Even when there is a water vacuum, airs comes in easily if you dont hold the pump strongly enough. Mediocre product. 124$ was really pricey for this product!!!

TGC Theory

Comment

I thought your always suppose to pump while erect because if you don't , you will just be filling your cock with liquid.

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
                I thought your always suppose to pump while erect because if you don't , you will just be filling your cock with liquid.
                Never pump with an erection unless you know exactly what you're doing!

TGC Theory

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                  Well, I've had the pump for a week now. It could really use some more intensity though. I find that it's a light pump and my cock can take way more pressure than that. I only use it in the shower. I havent taken a bath with it yet. I never take baths. It's such a waste of water. We aint gonna have water on the planet one day!
                  I suppose we better hurry up then and find a few alternate planets to live on, eh?

I think pumping is honestly really cool but it's not intense enough for me. My penis is just plump after pumping. I still havent noted any gains from pumping yet. I tried erect pumping today and it was pretty cool, I must admit. I got a good workout out of it but I'll outgrow the thing quickly.

I rate it 6.5/10 for now, until I see some progress after another week. It's a pain the ass to use sometimes because the water leaks from the hatch when there's no vacuum. Even when there is a water vacuum, airs comes in easily if you dont hold the pump strongly enough. Mediocre product. 124$ was really pricey for this product!!!
                  Good to hear about an honest, straightforward review, RH.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post

Good post, RH. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Comment

Strange that you don't think it is enough pressure...for me it is extremely effective if:

1. I warmup beforehand
                      2. Go in the bathmate with an erection
                      3. make sure the bathmate is FULL of water - I mean as little air inside as possible. You have to cover up the top to prevent water escaping
                      4. A good seal, of course. This is the main thing
                      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I pump flaccid at first, then work myself up to 60% erection at most. I dont want to pump with an erection. :P

TGC Theory

Comment

Probably it is safer having a lower erection level - the directions tell you to go in flaccid also. However, I've gone in erect for several days in a row, 2x20min sessions per day. I haven't noticed any bruising or red spots at all. I have noticed a WAY better pump though
                          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

radio ... so how do you like it so far

Comment

Do you like it more then when you first got it?

Comment

Working...
                              X