Question about Penile correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Penile correction

Hello all, I have been doing some of the routines regularly along with pills and I am happy to have gained 1 inch within 3 weeks. However, my penis is slanted to the left, meaning that it is straight but pointing a little left instead of forward. Are they any exercises I can do to correct that?

You gained 1" in 3 weeks? Wow! Tell us what kind of exercises you do so that we can tell everyone.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

bang it wit a hammer against a flat surface...
      haha..

from what i read so far..
      jelqing should fix that but it takes a very long..
      i got BIG hopes.. get it.. BIG hopes... like a BIG penis.. get it.. god ur stupid..

Comment

Well i thought Jelqing would fix a curved penis but I am not sure about a "slanted" one.
        Any advice on this matter?

I just did the routines in the forms but instead of the 1 day on 2 day off I do a 1 day on 1 day off. PIs seem good so I decided to increase the intensity early. I think the supplements help as well.

Comment

Sarchasam. The gap between sarcasm and the person that totally doesn't get it.

Nobody, I mean nobody grows 1" in 3 weeks. It is humanly impossible for your tissue to grow that fast. Sorry. pegnewbie.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

1" in 3 weeks? So far Bonedoc is the fast gainer I know since I join PE Gym. He gained 3/4" in a month doing JP's 90 Day beginner routine. Check again your measurement you might be mistaken.

Comment

I don't think 1" in 3 weeks is completely out of the question. Rare? Absolutely. Impossible? I wouldn't go that far -- especially if he had poor blood flow prior to PE. He could have gained an inch just by getting much harder erections.

In any case, congrats on the gains, pegnewbie. And welcome to The PE Gym
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

why thank you, I have been doing lots of exercise lately and lost a few pounds as well, that might have contributed to the rapid gain. I measured from the base of the penis to the tip, I hope I am doing it correctly.

Can anyone answer my original question please?
                pegnewbie
                Last edited by pegnewbie; 03-31-2008, 12:46 PM.

Comment

to pegnewbie: wow thats a lot of growth. congratz

to jon pop:
                  i got the same problem as peg, i got a curved and slanted penis, (to the left). i want to know the pro's and con's of a curved penis, because i think that straightening it out would add up some mm or so. do we have some exercise to fix it? Because right now i just thought of doing some jelquings and bending opposing the curvature. im doing it for 2 weeks now, alongside my exercises. and somehow it enhances, or straighten the curve but not the slanting. can you help me too.

remek: hi boss

damulag: pinoy!
                  " There she lusted after her lovers, whose penises were like those of donkeys and ejaculated like horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

Comment

Originally posted by pegnewbie View Post
                    why thank you, I have been doing lots of exercise lately and lost a few pounds as well, that might have contributed to the rapid gain. I measured from the base of the penis to the tip, I hope I am doing it correctly.

Can anyone answer my original question please?
                    yes congratulations on your gains, as for correcting the penis with the slope to the left or right. I would imaging a PE Device would be best. they are supposed to correct curviture at least thats what the adverts say.
                    Start Stats :FL=5.1 FG=4.2 BPEL=5.9 EG=4.5
                    Current Stats : BPEL=8.0 EG=5.5
                    Goal Stats : EL=8.5 EG=6

Comment

Try doing your jelqs (and other manual activities) with your right hand exclusively. You can also the following exercise:

1) Find a private spot wherever you are, work, home, public, it doesn't matter. It is better to do this exercise with lubrication, such as Vaseline, massage oil, hand creme, or some other agent that will prevent you rubbing your skin too severely.

Sit down, trying to keep your back as erect as possible. Gravity will push more blood into your lower abdomen and pelvis, which is never a bad thing in this exercise.

Leaning back is ok as well, the most important thing is that you are comfortable. Take your penis in your hand.

2) Begin to stroke your penis, using only your thumb and forefinger in a ring, pulling the skin slightly but not painfully.

When you move back towards your body lighten the pressure and do not squeeze as hard, but move your hand quickly and begin pressure right at the base of the penis.

You are moving the blood forward as fast as possible to the tip of the penis, and stimulating the ring around the head of the penis, which is the most sensitive part.

This will not feel as good as using your whole hand to stroke yourself, but do not use your whole hand you want to get used to the pressure stimulation, and move the blood more effectively.

3) As you become erect continue to stroke yourself, squeezing harder against the oncoming pressure of the blood.

This should prolong the time it takes to get a full erection, and you will feel the pressure of the blood against the skin of your penis.

Continue to work the blood down into the head, milking the penis.

Once you reach a full erection move your hand back to the base of the penis and hold it there. You are containing the blood in the penis and causing it to stretch very gradually.

4) With your free hand tug gently on your penis, pulling it left, then right, then straight out. Do this three times in succession before switching direction.

The fully erect state is the state in which it is best to stretch your penis because your skin is at its maximum tension for the amount of blood that is in it.

As you stretch the skin will slowly expand, making your penis larger and giving it a larger capacity.

5) Do each direction three times, making a total of 9 stretches in each direction. Wait a few seconds and then release the hand at the base of your penis. You will be able to feel the blood flow pick up again.

At any point in this exercise if your penis starts to hurt or you feel numb in any part of your body release your grip on your penis immediately. You do not want to do any damage, only increase your size.

6) After you have released your grip and the blood begins to flow again continue your earlier stroking with thumb and forefinger, however do not pass over the sensitive head of the penis, and stroke only the shaft.

This is also an exercise in control, since you will have stroked yourself to a full erection and not ejaculated. You want to calm yourself down with this stroke, and not concentrate on sexual images or thoughts.

Eventually you should lose your erection entirely, at which point you should repeat the stretching exercise in Step 4 just one time when you are not erect, stretching to the point of tightness but not actual pain.

7) When you have completed this step you can shake your penis out, loosening the skin again and preventing soreness from the stretching.

8) Stand up slowly, allowing the blood to run back into your legs and lower body. If you feel faint hold on to a wall or some support so as not to fall over and injure yourself.

This entire exercise should have taken no more than 1-2 minutes.

One possible variation on the above exercise is to "work the tissue", or attempt to stimulate the deposit directly, increasing blood flow to the surrounding area.

You do this by bending the penis as in the above Peyronie's exercise, but you also use the index finger of your "base hand" or the hand closest to the base of the penis or the thumb of your other hand to massage the area surrounding the deposit.

When you are bending away from your deposit, use any finger or fingers that will reach to the area of the deposit, and while holding your penis in a gentle bend rub the area of the deposit in a circular motion.

Press down slightly, and increase pressure to the point where you feel the deposit, or feel the tight tissue of the bend. Do not increase pressure past this point, you are merely trying to move blood to the area.
                      Hold your bend for around 15 seconds, rubbing the deposit the entire time. Drop your penis back down into the start position and rest for 10 seconds. Take your penis in your hand and shake it somewhat, to keep circulation going.

If you begin to lose your erection take this time to stroke yourself back to an erection. You should repeat this process in the non-erect state, as suggested in the exercise.

All in all you should do the same number of sets, but they will all be in the direction against your deposit, or Peyronie's curvature.

This means that you will do 9 stretches all in the direction against your deposit, and 9 more in the flaccid state.

You should begin to notice your curvature dissipate within one to two weeks, if this exercise is done in addition to normal workouts, approximately three to five days per week.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Interesting. Erect strecthes I would like to know more about these, for example where to grab the penis and how hard to tug? And is a 70% erection okay for this? Sounds Good.

Comment

Big Al:

Can you please provide us with the "documented cases" you mentioned of men curing their severe curvatures through natural penis enlargement.

It would be very interesting to see this data i.e. what degree of curvature existed, the direction, how much was cured, was the routine exactly as you posted etc.

Where do you get the " your curvature dissipate within one to two weeks" ? That sounds too good to be true.

Have there been any cases of men here curing or at least reducing a natural curve? I have a 40 degree downward curve that starts half way up the shaft (it's parallel to the floor from half way to base) but I also have a "waisting" effect whereby the girth of the "straight" part of the penis is less than the part which curves, so i think any normal jelqs might exacerbate this sort of "hourglass" effect ?

This pic of another member is sort of like mine in terms of the "narrower" effect from half way to the base...althought mine is probably a bit more pronounced
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...s-etc-dick.jpg

Thanks for any input! Great forum!

EDIT: I also want to be cautious with any manual PE techniques, ebcause i have read of guys actually making their curves worse sometimes doing this. I know products like Fast Size etc. are marketed at correcting curves, but wanted to see what people here thought.
                          Desperado99
                          Last edited by Desperado99; 12-13-2008, 08:57 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by slanker View Post
                            Interesting. Erect strecthes I would like to know more about these, for example where to grab the penis and how hard to tug? And is a 70% erection okay for this? Sounds Good.
                            You should grab just below the glans- perhaps with a towel for padding and grip. You should be 100% erect for these particular stretches.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Desperado99 View Post
                              Big Al:

Can you please provide us with the "documented cases" you mentioned of men curing their severe curvatures through natural penis enlargement.

It would be very interesting to see this data i.e. what degree of curvature existed, the direction, how much was cured, was the routine exactly as you posted etc.

Where do you get the " your curvature dissipate within one to two weeks" ? That sounds too good to be true.

Have there been any cases of men here curing or at least reducing a natural curve? I have a 40 degree downward curve that starts half way up the shaft (it's parallel to the floor from half way to base) but I also have a "waisting" effect whereby the girth of the "straight" part of the penis is less than the part which curves, so i think any normal jelqs might exacerbate this sort of "hourglass" effect ?

This pic of another member is sort of like mine in terms of the "narrower" effect from half way to the base...althought mine is probably a bit more pronounced
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...s-etc-dick.jpg

Thanks for any input! Great forum!

EDIT: I also want to be cautious with any manual PE techniques, ebcause i have read of guys actually making their curves worse sometimes doing this. I know products like Fast Size etc. are marketed at correcting curves, but wanted to see what people here thought.
                              Here's a reference to non-surgical treatments for curvature and Peyronie's:

From Log In Problems:

Recently, interest has been shown in penile traction devices for the treatment of PD. The principle relies on tissue expansion over time. A phase 2 prospective study from Italy looked at 15 men who had no or mild erectile dysfunction and a penile curvature of < 50º.[19] Candidates were instructed to wear their extenders (Andropenis; Andromedical; Madrid, Spain) for at least 4 hours a day for 6 months. At the 6-month timepoint, the mean curve had reduced from 31º to 27º, and mean stretched penile length had increased 1.4 cm. At 12 months these patients maintained this benefit. Although the treatment effect was negligible, treatment satisfaction for this group of men was surprisingly positive overall. The authors attributed this satisfaction to the length recovered through use of the penile traction device.

This was done using a traction device. I believe the results from manual exercises would be even better.

As for the curvature dissipating in 1-2 weeks, that will depend on the severity of your curvature. MOST slight curves can be corrected in a relatively quick amount of time. If you're suffering from extreme plaques (Peyronie's), a longer period of treatment and/or surgical intervention may be required.

Comment

Working...
                              X