warming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warming up

hi ive done warm ups for 10 mins both in the shower with facecloth covering penis and shower head constantly on my penis and bath.when i warm up in the shower i can only do 100 jelqs and then i get red dots(overtraining) but when i warm up in the bath i can do 200 jelqs and theres no red dots.my question is should i warm up in the bath?is the shower warm up just not good enough?thank you

A hot soak is a more thorough way of warming up than just applying a cloth. If you're going to wrap, you'll need to ensure that your cloth doesn't cool down.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I must confess that I am not as careful about warming up as I was when I first started last June. My workout days usually include 30 minute of stretches and 30 minutes of jelqing and about 2 minutes of warm up. Should I rethink my time distribution and give up some stretching or jelqing to get more warm up?
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I don't warm up prior to jelqing, rub my shaft rapidly and shake it out some to get the blood flowing. Over at MOS, DLD recently posted that he doesn't warm up. I haven't had any luck with length, either warming up 10 minutes or not warming up at all. It is way more important that you use proper technique.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
          I must confess that I am not as careful about warming up as I was when I first started last June. My workout days usually include 30 minute of stretches and 30 minutes of jelqing and about 2 minutes of warm up. Should I rethink my time distribution and give up some stretching or jelqing to get more warm up?
          Maybe not substitute, but can you just increase the length of your workout by 10 minutes?

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          I don't warm up prior to jelqing, rub my shaft rapidly and shake it out some to get the blood flowing. Over at MOS, DLD recently posted that he doesn't warm up. I haven't had any luck with length, either warming up 10 minutes or not warming up at all. It is way more important that you use proper technique.
          imo, warming up is just as important as proper technique.

Bo0st
          09/15/2009 : BPEL 7.25 EL 7.00 EG 5.50
          10/22/2009 : BPEL 7.50 EL 7.25 EG 5.50
          02/09/2010 : BPEL 8.25 EL 7.50 EG 5.50
          03/30/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.50
          08/04/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.60

Goal : BPEL 9.00 EL 8.00EG 6.00 :biggrin1:

Comment

Getting the additional time to lengthen my workouts has become a problem. As it is, I have broken up my hour workout into two 30 minute pieces.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Ever since I started using a heating pad for 10-15 minutes as a warm up, my sessions have seemed more intense and I have virtually no turtling now. Well, not like I did.
              "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
              7.5" EL
              5.5" EG

Comment

I wonder if I can find a heaating pad that plugs into a car cigarette lighter....
                Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

i thought it was more thorough to warm up in bath thanks.ive recently changed my routine to 12 mins warm up,helicopter shakes ,downward stretches,and just generally shaking my penis for around 8 mins, then i jelq for 15 mins,60 jelqs palm facing out so i can get right to the base,60 downward jelqs ,130 normal jelqs and 10 min cool down.this routine felt really good last night not like i overdid it at all.i had abit of turtling not bad but noticable.should i loosen my grip or is it a sign of a good workout.thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by dhanson View Post
                    i thought it was more thorough to warm up in bath thanks.ive recently changed my routine to 12 mins warm up,helicopter shakes ,downward stretches,and just generally shaking my penis for around 8 mins, then i jelq for 15 mins,60 jelqs palm facing out so i can get right to the base,60 downward jelqs ,130 normal jelqs and 10 min cool down.this routine felt really good last night not like i overdid it at all.i had abit of turtling not bad but noticable.should i loosen my grip or is it a sign of a good workout.thanks guys
                    By normal do you mean v-jelqs? If you really want to hit your cc's, v's are the way to go. If it doesn't turtle, I believe that means you didn't stress it enough to get a reaction.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

dont understand the different jelqs at the moment by normal jelqs i mean lubed up with baby oil,ok grip,jelqing straight out,palm facin in.i cant get right to the base with these but in my routine i already have the 80 palm facing out jelques which enables me to get right at the base.i agree that you should turtle otherwise i wouldnt know if ive done a good workout,but there is a fine line i suppose.

Comment

also i do 1 day on 1 day off is this enough peing to see gains?does anybody else do 1 day on 1 day off?

Comment

Originally posted by dhanson View Post
                          also i do 1 day on 1 day off is this enough peing to see gains?does anybody else do 1 day on 1 day off?
                          I did when just starting out and before I found this site. Have you looked at JP's 90 Day Routine?
                          Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

yeh but alot of the stretches i dont understand.also dont understand lot either.my penis has gained girth and im guessing that using pe you will gain girth before length.but i may be wrong

Comment

People gain differently. I gain length easier than girth. Have you watched the exercise videos?
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X