Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me refine #OperationFuta

Hey all! Thanks again for the warm welcome last week

I think I've gotten a routine locked down for myself, and a system of tracking my progress made. As some of you know, I'm calling this #OperationFuta, with a threefold goal of breast growth, penis growth, and ejaculate increase. I'm tracking all my inputs and recording outputs in this spreadsheet:

#OperationFuta
    big boobs|big dick|big loads

The details: I was going to start with the JP90 routine, because it seems to be the popular beginner's routine here. If all goes well in the first few weeks I was thinking about adding in the Bathmate as my warm-down, as suggested by Big Al. Once I complete JP90 I'll start slowly getting acquainted with my X4 extender using the routine I found in this post. As you can see I'm also trying out a variety of supplements, including l-arginine, to try and boost my libido, EQ, and ejaculate volume.

My questions:
    (answered | unanswered)
    How does JP90 work with a fixed daily schedule? It seems like with any other form of training you start easy and as your body gets accustomed to that form of exercise you make it harder. Unless I'm missing something, JP90 is just the same thing every day, right?

I found the original description confusing to read every time, so I made a simplified overview. Did I copy it down right?

Will my breast pumps reduce the effectiveness of my PE? So as you can see I'm using what are called Noogleberry pumps to try and make my boobs bigger. In order to save time I've been using them at the same time as JP90. Since this means more bloodflow will be going to my breasts while I Jelq will this reduce its effectiveness? I'm able to be erect while noogling, so I don't think it will.

Any ideas how to measure ejaculate? I know a few of you out there have been attempting to use supplements etc to get bigger loads. How do you measure your gains? By weight? By volume?

How often should I take measurements?

These are the main questions I have for now, I'm sure there will be more! Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Shiri; 07-06-2016, 04:04 PM.
    #OperationFuta

Thanks for the mention This is an interesting and new endeavor for the forum!

Originally posted by Shiri View Post
    How does JP90 work with a fixed daily schedule?
    For scheduling purposes, training Monday through Friday is most convenient, but for the purposes of recovery it might be worth looking into scheduling your rest day every 2-3 days (e.g.- train Mon.-Wed., rest Thu., train Fri. & Sat., rest Sun.) this more evenly distributes the rest periods.

As far as the training details,you should err on the side of caution with your reps and reserve your initial training sessions to ensure you master the quality and feel of the exercises. Once you feel you have that down pat, start adding reps and intensity slowly but regularly.

Will my breast pumps reduce the effectiveness of my PE?
    It shouldn't, but that might be something you'll need to experience in order to determine. You're in new territory here on this forum, so you'd be the one to break ground on this particular question. Your particular challengeds will be unique, but your feedback will be very valuable for others who may decide to do what you're doing.

This is the first time I've heard the word "noogling" for breast training

Any ideas how to measure ejaculate?
    You really have two choices: "eyeball" it with a guesstimate, or record yourself when you ejaculate and make comparison. Take notes, and see what variables (supplement use, hydration, and ejaculation frequency) offer the best results.

How often should I take measurements?
    Measuring length and girth once every two weeks should be sufficient.

Hope this helps!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      For scheduling purposes, training Monday through Friday is most convenient, but for the purposes of recovery it might be worth looking into scheduling your rest day every 2-3 days (e.g.- train Mon.-Wed., rest Thu., train Fri. & Sat., rest Sun.) this more evenly distributes the rest periods.
      Well that just makes too much sense. The way it's written makes it sound like 2 full days, thanks for clarifying!

As far as the training details,you should err on the side of caution with your reps and reserve your initial training sessions to ensure you master the quality and feel of the exercises. Once you feel you have that down pat, start adding reps and intensity slowly but regularly.
      God the temptation to do moooore is great. I've only noticed positive and neutral PI's so far with the "full JP", so I don't want to reduce the amount I'm doing now do I? How will I know when I'm ready to add reps? By "adding intensity" do you mean tugging a little harder/gripping tighter/going faster?

It shouldn't, but that might be something you'll need to experience in order to determine. You're in new territory here on this forum, so you'd be the one to break ground on this particular question. Your particular challengeds will be unique, but your feedback will be very valuable for others who may decide to do what you're doing.

This is the first time I've heard the word "noogling" for breast training
      Yeah, I figured this would be more of a rhetorical question. I need clones so I can do proper science on myself, dammit!

You really have two choices: "eyeball" it with a guesstimate, or record yourself when you ejaculate and make comparison. Take notes, and see what variables (supplement use, hydration, and ejaculation frequency) offer the best results.
      Ooh, I like the idea of going for distance. I can see my kegel progress that way too! Gamification ftw!

Measuring length and girth once every two weeks should be sufficient.

Hope this helps!
      Great! Thank you so much Big Al!
      #OperationFuta

Comment

I found the original description confusing to read every time, so I made a simplified overview. Did I copy it down right?
        To keep things short and to the point, yes, that looks about right.
        Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
        Pre PE
        BPEL: 6.75"
        MEG: 5.125"
        Current
        BPEL: 7.75"
        MEG: 5.3"

Comment

I think the amount of traning in JP90 is a little to much for a complete newbie. I did over train when I did all that the first couple of days. But remember that this routine is for conditioning yourself (even tho many gain with it). I think the best thing to do is doing that routine for 3 months and then start with a advanced device like LG hanger /BiB-hanger is the best you can do.

Comment

God the temptation to do moooore is great. I've only noticed positive and neutral PI's so far with the "full JP", so I don't want to reduce the amount I'm doing now do I? How will I know when I'm ready to add reps? By "adding intensity" do you mean tugging a little harder/gripping tighter/going faster?
            Glad to help

You should be setting the level of your initial training at a point to where you'll be coming away from your initial sessions refreshed- as they should be well within your ability to perform. Using this comfortable baseline as a starting point, you can then start adding your volume and intensity.

Intensity= more force, and volume= more reps/time.

It's important you set your baseline at a level where you'll have enough training momentum to carry you through the weeks ahead. Err on the side of too much intensity and volume early on and you'll peak too early.
            Big Al
            Administrator
            PEGym Editor
            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Big Al; 07-06-2016, 01:00 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
              To keep things short and to the point, yes, that looks about right.
              Cool, thanks Sequoia!

Originally posted by Swapzor View Post
              I think the amount of traning in JP90 is a little to much for a complete newbie. I did over train when I did all that the first couple of days. But remember that this routine is for conditioning yourself (even tho many gain with it). I think the best thing to do is doing that routine for 3 months and then start with a advanced device like LG hanger /BiB-hanger is the best you can do.
              Yeah seems odd the way it's written just kind of throws you in there without working up to it for at least a week or two. If you look at my spreadsheet after 3 months of JP I have myself scheduled to start an extender routine, which is designed to acclimatize the penis over several weeks. Same with the pump routine...
              #OperationFuta

Comment

I'd say there are two ways to measure ejaculate, by volume and by consistency. The easiest way to measure volume I imagine would be by cumming into a test tube with ml measurements running up along it. And to measure consistency you'd have to use a gradient that you measure with your own eyes, maybe 1 representing very watery and 5 representing very gloopy, with 3 being what you have found as your average from before. And there's a third less scientific method, counting the amount of times you "shoot" when you ejaculate.

Comment

Originally posted by resistor View Post
                  I'd say there are two ways to measure ejaculate, by volume and by consistency. The easiest way to measure volume I imagine would be by cumming into a test tube with ml measurements running up along it. And to measure consistency you'd have to use a gradient that you measure with your own eyes, maybe 1 representing very watery and 5 representing very gloopy, with 3 being what you have found as your average from before. And there's a third less scientific method, counting the amount of times you "shoot" when you ejaculate.
                  Hmm, maybe I can measure multiple ways. Like, maybe one day a week I'll measure by weight, one day by test tube, one by distance... I don't really care so much about how thick or white it is, I have a feeling that won't change much for me. Could be interesting to measure though.

Thanks for your input, resistor!
                  #OperationFuta

Comment

For larger ejaculatory loads, lecithin is an inexpensive and even healthy way to supplement for that. making sure you're well hydrated is also another often overlooked factor.

Comment

Glad to help

You should be setting the level of your initial training at a point to where you'll be coming away from your initial sessions refreshed- as they should be well within your ability to perform. Using this comfortable baseline as a starting point, you can then start adding your volume and intensity.

Intensity= more force, and volume= more reps/time.

It's important you set your baseline at a level where you'll have enough training momentum to carry you through the weeks ahead. Err on the side of too much intensity and volume early on and you'll peak too early.
                      Sounds good, I'm doing fine where I'm at so I'll keep at it until I feel ready to add

For larger ejaculatory loads, lecithin is an inexpensive and even healthy way to supplement for that. making sure you're well hydrated is also another often overlooked factor.
                      Yes! I take 3.6g soy lecethin most days. Water is another good point. I usually hydrate pretty well, especially on gym days. Thanks Big Al!
                      #OperationFuta

Comment

No problem

Comment

Hmm, maybe I can measure multiple ways. Like, maybe one day a week I'll measure by weight, one day by test tube, one by distance...
                          Is it actually possible to measure cumload by weight, considering that we're dealing with only a few grams? I imagine the scale would have to be very sensitive to get it exactly right considering that you'd probably need it to one decimal place of a gram to account for variance.

I like the idea of measuring distance, but I can't imagine that will be much easier, also taking into account that some days will be better than other in that regard. So maybe instead of taking each day individually, maybe add the cumulative distance and divide it by the amount of times you measured distance to get the weeks average, and use that as your benchmark. If you already have a system in place for measuring distance please let me know what it is because I think I might start doing the same.

Are you also keeping track of the strength of your orgasms, because supplements can have an effect, even if it's just a placebo one?

Comment

Is it actually possible to measure cumload by weight, considering that we're dealing with only a few grams? I imagine the scale would have to be very sensitive to get it exactly right considering that you'd probably need it to one decimal place of a gram to account for variance.
                            There are sensitive scales suitable for that purpose available. First, weigh the receptacle you plan on using for the work. Taking that into account, when you ejaculate you can weight it all and merely subtract the weight of the receptacle to get the figure for the semen.

Some scales can allow for calibrating to take the weight of the receptacle into account for easier figuring.

Comment

I have a scale I use for measuring supplements, accurate to 1mg. It seems like this would be the most accurate way to go, because if I used a test tube requires eyeballing the level and some would inevitably get caught on the walls of the tube.

I like the idea of measuring distance, but I can't imagine that will be much easier, also taking into account that some days will be better than other in that regard. So maybe instead of taking each day individually, maybe add the cumulative distance and divide it by the amount of times you measured distance to get the weeks average, and use that as your benchmark. If you already have a system in place for measuring distance please let me know what it is because I think I might start doing the same.
                              Hehe, I can already tell this is going to rely on me squirting daily. I like it

Are you also keeping track of the strength of your orgasms, because supplements can have an effect, even if it's just a placebo one?
                              I should! I'll start counting the number of contractions during ejaculation as well. I haven't done any measurements besides penis yet :/
                              #OperationFuta

Comment

Working...
                              X