Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a problem jelquing with varicocele?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a problem jelquing with varicocele?

I started jelquing some weeks ago with the PESG routine but i just got some minor pain on my testicles so i decided to give it a rest from jelq but the pain just did not went away so i went to doctor and after some exams he told i had a slight level of varicocele but that i didnt had to worry my testicles were okay aside from that.
    He gave me some medicine for 3 weeks and that made the pain disappear. I tried the PESG routine again and yeah...the pain is here another time
    Should i just give up with PE?

Some additional information would be helpful. How long did you take a break after the Dr gave you meds?
    Are you jelqing at the appropriate erection level? You should only be 45-65% erect. Most problems I have seen guys here have with jelqing is because they jelq with a full erection.
    I don't think you need to give up completely this early on. Obviously your rest break was not long enough, so rest and give your dick time to recover fully. Leave your dick alone during the rest period. Don't test it while you recover. If I were in your situation, I wouldn't masterbate either, at least for a week or two.
    Take the break as a good opportunity to read more and learn as much as you can so that when you do decide to start back, you will know you are doing the exs as suggested in the START HERE link above at the top left of the page. Lots of beginners jump in to PE to intensely without understanding that you can injure yourself with PE if you don't follow the advice provided here for the benefit of the members.
    This is just a minor set back PERookie. You can over come this and reep the benefits that PE and this site offer.
    The safety of your unit should always be priority 1.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

I have variocele and have had no issues with PE. How did you hurt the testes during PE?
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
      X