Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grip difficulties while Stretching

Hi Guys,
    im on my 7th Week of PEing (JP90 beginners routine) and as I'm increasing the Length and Intensity of my workouts I'm finding it more difficult to maintain a good grip while Stretching.
    As a beginner I still can't tell if I'm stretching right. Currently I try to hold a Stretch for 40 seconds and because my Penis Tugs back when I do Kegels I have to regrip like 2-3 times during these 40 seconds. So i'm not sure if my stretching is actually effective.
    Should i leave the Kegels out of the stretching program? Would Stretching only (without Keg.) be more or less effective? I've started doing 200-250 Kegels throughout the day so maybe that would compensate.

Thanks for your help !
    Started: 06 May 2016

BPEL 13,5cm / 5,31''
    NBPEL 12,5cm / 4,9''
    MEG 12,5cm / 4,9''

If you wear a portion ( 1 1/2" - 2" long) of our silicon sleeve below your glans on the shaft, you will get a better grip that won't slip.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

OP, you can also get some theraband and use a square piece that will fit over your glans and maybe an inch up the shaft. Do Not take this advice if you are allergic to latex. Latex free theraband would be an option then. I've used a piece of an old T-shirt, cut to size and I thought it workedfine. You're probably slipping because your hands are getting a bit sweaty.
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

my hands do not seem to get sweaty at all, but my Glans is not the biggest so i guess it just slips through the grip when i do kegels while holding the stretch. I just finished todays session and didn't do any kegels. I managed to hold the grip throughout the whole session. So i guess i'll try this for a couple of weeks and see if it's effective or not. And also get the theraband you mentioned see if i can make it work.
        Thanks for the replies, i appreciate it
        Started: 06 May 2016

BPEL 13,5cm / 5,31''
        NBPEL 12,5cm / 4,9''
        MEG 12,5cm / 4,9''

Comment

We have two hands,if one gets tired you can always switch during the stretch.
          You can have one assisting the other,not to pull really hard but to have steady
          stretch
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Yeah I help the one hand with the other so I don't lose grip .it seems to help and gives a better stretch.

Comment

I have yet to start any stretching, I can't figure out how to do any grip. If I grip enough to have pull, it hurts where I grip. Makes me want to get a vacuum hanger just to do stretches.
              Last edited by WBspider; 06-20-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

TYry using some talc or baby powder, it will improve your grip!

Comment

When I grip under the glans for a stretch, I use my other hand to push blood into the glans so it gets big and bloated, to prevent my hand from slipping over it.
                  Usually I also wrap a strip of toilet paper or paper towel under the glans to increase friction to prevent slipping.

Comment

The theraband is a great idea I might try it. I wash my hands with Irish spring and the use baby powder. For some reason Irish spring (original) makes your hands very “gripy”
                    Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                    My Log

Comment

I'd recommend liquid chalk, it's been a miracle for me. I tried using rubber gloves etc, never worked too well. Chalk gives you a really strong grip.

Edit: just realized how old this thread is

Comment

A small cotton towel will pad & enhance the grip.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

thanks coach
                          Last edited by geo3; 07-10-2019, 09:33 PM. Reason: redundant
                          Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
                          2020 COMING SOON.....
                          Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Originally posted by geo3 View Post
                            thanks coach
                            You're most welcome!
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                            X