No announcement yet.

Why PE does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post dmizzle! The only way this post would not help beginners is if they just don't read it, or read it but have a learning disability.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

I started at 5" meg and stalles 5.25" for many months. I hit 5.5meg first by taking 2 weeks off. Then came back fresh and started hanging 5-7.5lbs 3x30min sets 4 to 5 days a week. Yes, hanging gave me girth but no length. But I'll yake gains wherever they come.

Im actually still trying to solidify the 5.5". Its cool waking up in the morning with a hard on and it feels bigger. At first I would measure 5.5" twice a week. Then 3 times a week. Now I wake with 5.5" most days depending on EQ. I stopped measuring everyday but at first my dick just felt so much fatter I had to measure. Now Im used to it and it just feels normal again.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

May we have this post as a dedicated sticky please?
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

most people should know pills is the most dangerous they was the first i ever heard of people taking to get bigger and then i heard years later people could pump never take pills they always dont work i never tried i just heard they never work and side effects is always bad they should be banned people with sense should know that by now no pills use a pump or some other object or hands

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
            I started at 5" meg and stalles 5.25" for many months. I hit 5.5meg first by taking 2 weeks off. Then came back fresh and started hanging 5-7.5lbs 3x30min sets 4 to 5 days a week. Yes, hanging gave me girth but no length. But I'll yake gains wherever they come.

Im actually still trying to solidify the 5.5". Its cool waking up in the morning with a hard on and it feels bigger. At first I would measure 5.5" twice a week. Then 3 times a week. Now I wake with 5.5" most days depending on EQ. I stopped measuring everyday but at first my dick just felt so much fatter I had to measure. Now Im used to it and it just feels normal again.

Gotcha, I started at 4.5 MEG but would love to hit 5.5-6. You take your measurements just from your morning wood? I get my gf to blow me and wait until I'm fully hard to measure lol.

Comment

Saw the title and thought it was going to be another "PE is a Scam" thread and I was going to have to post my usual response of "Looks down at cock, remembers what cock was when starting, determines OP is wrong." Or "Proof is in my pants."

I'm glad it was not one of those threads, awesome thread dmizzle!
              Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
              Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
              Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Zman007 View Post
                Saw the title and thought it was going to be another "PE is a Scam" thread and I was going to have to post my usual response of "Looks down at cock, remembers what cock was when starting, determines OP is wrong." Or "Proof is in my pants."

I'm glad it was not one of those threads, awesome thread dmizzle!
                Lol. That was my hope to get people to read it for one reason or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
                  Gotcha, I started at 4.5 MEG but would love to hit 5.5-6. You take your measurements just from your morning wood? I get my gf to blow me and wait until I'm fully hard to measure lol.
                  I take morning measurements because it is the most consistent EQ. Pretty much rock hard every morning. Im never that hard any other time usually.

Comment

Wow...awesome thread, dmizzle! Maybe this is the most important advice for newcomers.

I wish I had this awareness when I first started read about PE several years ago. Since then, I had been struggling with size gains and EQ decreases, on and off years...but finally, now, I'm in a routine which suits me properly. I would have quit all PE if it wasn't for this newly-acquired mindset.

I feel exceited about the future when I read that senior members point out that this way of dealing with PE as the most productive one. Thanks!
                    FL: 4.2 / FG: 6.0
                    EL: 6.2 / EG: 6.7 / BPEL: 6.9

Goal: all improvement will be welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                      You forgot:

" I was born after 1985, and every turd I have shat out is brilliant, and we all get trophies, and someone should just do all the hard stuff for me......pe doesn't work"
                      I take exception to this comment. I am a snow f@#%ing flake and I stick to things

Comment

For all the new guys asking questions.

Comment

Great post
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                          X