Why PE does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why PE does not work

I had my doubts about PE from the beginning. I have been doing PE for 1.5 years. I have found, PE DOES NOT WORK, if this is you.

1. I've been doing JP90 for one week and don't see any gains, this doesn't work.
    2. I've been doing PE for 3 hours a day, and now my penis doesn't get hard.
    3. I don't have time. Will PE work if I do it one day a week?
    4. I was jelqing at 100% EQ, now I feel pain on the side of my dick. Jelqing is dangerous
    5. I have been doing PE every single day for 2 months and have not seen gains. This doesn't work.
    6. I've been doing 10 min stretching and 10 min jelqing for 6 months and I have seen nothing.
    7. I thought I could gain 2" in six months. This is a scam.

Now, PE DOES WORK, if this is you.

1. You get it in your head from the beginning this is a long journey.
    2. You start slow and gradually work your way up to advanced routines.
    3. You dedicate at least 30 min 4-5 days a week to PE.
    4. Again, start slow. You don't need to rip your dick off.
    5. You need to take days off. Your dick needs a rest to grow. Take a week or two every 4 months.
    6. Gradually increase the work you do over time. You can't do 10 min jelqing forever and expect gains.
    7. This is a long process. Stay consistent, 4-5 days a week for at least one year to see real gains.

Some other suggestions.
    Educate yourself about PE. Understand the exercises and PI's.
    PI's are your #1 indicator whether your routine is working or not.

--------------update---------------
    I forgot one other important thing. EDGING. Its up for debate whether edging helps you gain, but it is clear that it definitely helps EQ, and we all want a hard dick. It also really helps for stamina with the ladies. And if nothing else, its just plain fun.

There is no hard a fast rule that you do PE 5 on 2 off or whatever. Your routine should be dictated by PI's. Some days I go hard then the next day my dick is not happy. That means a day off. Sometimes, you go just a little hard for two months and it eventually it builds up to over training. That means take a few days off, or even a week. If you have at least 6 months of PE, you will not lose your gains if you take a week off. Even two weeks.

- I was plateaued for 7 months so I decided to take two weeks off. I started at 5" meg and was stable at 5.25" for 8 months, but could not gain anymore. I took 2 weeks off. When I came back, I gained another .25" in the next few months. Don't be afraid of breaks.

- This is a lifestyle. Just like going to the real gym, you should do PE 4-5 days a week forever. Even if you don't want size, PE helps with sexual stamina and EQ at the very least.

------------Disclaimer------------------------------
    I am no way an expert. This is just what I have learned during my time of PE. I have gained .8"x.5" in 1.5 years. Many have gained more then me. Many have gained less. Every dick is different, everybody gains at a different rate with different exercises. That's why I believe PI's are the #1 indicator for your routine. Whenever your dick doesn't get hard a usual, take a day off. That is my best advice.

My second best advice is to ask questions to our senior members. There are plenty of us here. I hope something in this post helps the new guys in some way. Go slow, take your time, be in for the long haul, don't try to rip your dick off, increase work over time, take breaks, and your dick should grow.
    Last edited by dmizzle; 07-18-2016, 09:28 AM.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Don't let the secret out...

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You forgot:

" I was born after 1985, and every turd I have shat out is brilliant, and we all get trophies, and someone should just do all the hard stuff for me......pe doesn't work"
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Thank you dmizzle, great contribution on your part !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

To add to mizzles excellent commentary, also incorporate a solid Edging routine into your workout. Keeping your unit engorged with blood at a high EQ after your work out will help promote the gains you desire. It also has an added benefit of helping you in the stamina department.

For the adventurous, visit Jockinthebox and read up on cockrings to cement gains.
          “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
          — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
            To add to mizzles excellent commentary, also incorporate a solid Edging routine into your workout. Keeping your unit engorged with blood at a high EQ after your work out will help promote the gains you desire. It also has an added benefit of helping you in the stamina department.

For the adventurous, visit Jockinthebox and read up on cockrings to cement gains.
            How long should you edge for to boost gains?

I'm hardpressed to find time to jelq + warmup for 20-25 minutes.. On some days I have a little bit more time, though, so I could add some edging afterwards every so often.
            EG: 3.7 3.8 3.9 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0"
            EL: 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6"

Comment

Also somebody makes up their own routine. instead of following one that
              worksp.Excellent post dmizzle
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I always knew PE didn't work!

i used a Phallosan 6-10 hrs a day for nine months. Somehow time and space changed to distort my ruler, so I never got that 1 plus inch. Then I hung 10-15 lbs for five months and my sturdy paper dowel I've made marks on, BPFSL , before I even started PE , some how shrunk to just make it, "appear" it was longer. And the hard thing in my wife's vagina can't be her cervix. Can it??? No way, I'm to small for that.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

alot of people think it dont work cause it dont seem like it would before i found out i didnt believe it ether like most i only thought pills and pumps was the only way and before i knew that i didnt think it was possible like most people dont
                  Last edited by Cmoneytheman; 07-17-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Great post dimzzle! There is one very important point you made that I would like to reiterate to the noobs here. Educate yourself, knowledge will be key to your success.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I agree with everything you said

But man I hope I am not needing to do PE this much down the road. I have been doing PE for 3 years, but only consistently for 3 months, then off, then 3 month, and now finally being very consistent for the last 7 months. I have gained about 0.4in in length (not satisfied with that but BPEL is 7.8 and NBPEL is 6.9) and 0.75in in girth (pretty happy with that but want more) but I am spending so much time on it. I might be doing too much but right now I'm spending 1-2 hours PEing 4-5 days per week. Throw in gym workouts of 1.5-2 hours total, 4-5 days per week and I'm spending 10-20 hours a week on all of my body improvement. Once I hit my end goal (7-7.5x5.5+) I hope to just maintain it with 2x30min sessions per week or something like that.

Comment

DMizzle, so you got up to 5.5? What did you use to do so? I'm at 5.25 now and my end goal was 5.5 (though I'm sure I'll want more)

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                          You forgot:

" I was born after 1985, and every turd I have shat out is brilliant, and we all get trophies, and someone should just do all the hard stuff for me......pe doesn't work"
                          Freaking "special snowflakes"...
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Cmoneytheman View Post
                            alot of people think it dont work cause it dont seem like it would before i found out i didnt believe it ether like most i only thought pills and pumps was the only way and before i knew that i didnt think it was possible like most people dont
                            DO NOT!!! Take those pills!!! Period!!! I have, once, OMG. My legs swelled up, not the middle one, my heart pounded, either from the drug or the anxiety about my legs. Maxx Gentlemen!, forget about it.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

clickbait OP, please nerf

Comment

Working...
                              X