How to know if you're conditioned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if you're conditioned?

How to know if you're conditioned? What are the signs?

Conditioning comes with experience, IMO.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Not sure I understand, you mean being conditioned is being more experienced in pe? I thought being conditioned is a physical thing, like my penis needs to reach some physical state that will allow me to do more advanced exercises (?)

Comment

When you can perform a full workout and not get exhausted from it, then that would be a good sign. Of course, the final proof would be how you'd fare in a lengthy, intense sexual encounter.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

This is a good question, and one that I've been thinking today. Today is the start of week 9 for me. This morning I did my full JP90 workout with 200 jelqs, plus A-stretches and flaccid bends. My dick didn't feel worn out as it has in the past. I feel I need to start adding more intense stretches and techniques. Should I or too soon?
          Start: 07/05/2016
          BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
          MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
          BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
          BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
          NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            When you can perform a full workout and not get exhausted from it, then that would be a good sign. Of course, the final proof would be how you'd fare in a lengthy, intense sexual encounter.
            I thought I'm supposed to get exhausted after workout (to get negative PI's) so that I know my workout is efficient. My penis does feel tired after workout, but nothing serious, just tired, and after few hours or a day I can get back to normal. Does that mean I'm not conditioned?

Comment

Originally posted by begreat View Post
              I thought I'm supposed to get exhausted after workout (to get negative PI's) so that I know my workout is efficient. My penis does feel tired after workout, but nothing serious, just tired, and after few hours or a day I can get back to normal. Does that mean I'm not conditioned?
              Not necessarily- as it depends on the type of workout you're doing. You could be conditioned but still be performing well above your capabilities.

You should not necessarily be training each session to exhaustion. The early pat of your training cycle's sessions should be fairly comfortable. It's towards the last third (esp. the last week) where any real exhaustion should be felt- and even then not for hours afterwards.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X