Failed edging? (warm down)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed edging? (warm down)

So I am day 3 into JP90 (but 4 days of jelqing, found out about the routine after my first session).

I'm not sure whether or not I should just do the 3 months of the routine then add other methods into my routine, but I decided to try and edge after my session today, and I'm curious if I failed edging or not?

1. I read someone elses edge question and they're saying they're HUGE from the blood, I had moments where I had massive growth, where I felt HUGE in my hands (girth) and appeared longer, the head of my penis was also majorly expanded. Am I supposed to be at "full capacity" the entire edging session?

2. I never ejaculated, but I did end up getting maybe "too close" and had to hold back ejaculation, I lost my erection afterwards, was this a failed edge and am I allowing myself to get too close?

My main question I guess is, am I supposed to stop JUST before I start feeling a climax? Or am I supposed to have to hold back?

I apologize for frequent questions, I just really want to avoid injury, and also make sure I'm doing things properly for best results and proper gains!

Thank you!

(Edit: Also, does Jelqing/edging alone improve erection quality? I want to have the head of me to be expanded like that during sex with my girlfriend, I think she'd love feeling that and I'm sure it'd feel even better for myself!)
    6inDongNotForLong
    Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 09-08-2016, 08:39 PM. Reason: Had another question to add!
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Be careful edging as a beginner, if you hold a kegel too hard at PONR you can mess up your pelvic floor. Happened to me and took about a month to recover. As a newb you should basically stimulate to full EQ and then keep it there without getting too close to PONR and having to kegel to hold off ejaculation. You want to slowly work your way up and never forget to do Reverse Kegels while edging.
    July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
    bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
    meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDude View Post
      Be careful edging as a beginner, if you hold a kegel too hard at PONR you can mess up your pelvic floor. Happened to me and took about a month to recover. As a newb you should basically stimulate to full EQ and then keep it there without getting too close to PONR and having to kegel to hold off ejaculation. You want to slowly work your way up and never forget to do Reverse Kegels while edging.

I'm having a hard time figuring out if I'm doing reverse kegels properly.
      I try to kegel frequently throughout my day when I remember, but reverse ones are really difficult to do because I feel like I'm wasting time if I'm not doing it right!
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Working...
      X