Change of plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of plans

I've finished my first JP 90 routine, and I did it primarily in the bathroom. I warmed up and warmed down in the shower and used vaseline as lube because it's the most water-resistant lube I've tried. I made incremental gains from the JP 90 programme, but it was difficult for me to stay motivated and stay on track because I hated warming up/down in the shower. Staying in the water for so long wrinkled my hands and it was also uncomfortable being wet while jelqing.

I'd like to switch to doing a dry warm up/down when I start a second JP 90 routine. I'm looking into getting an electric heating pad because I don't want to use a rice sock and heat it up with a microwave. Can anyone recommend good heating pads that can wrap around the shaft and also a lube other than vaseline? Thanks.

I am also a newbie. I use just and old sock,towel or tshirt or something like that and I make it wet with hot water and keep it on my penis for 30sec-1min. When I feel it`s getting colder I add some more hot water on it and repeat the same again.You just get one big cup of hot water so you don`t need to get out of the room every minute I think that`s why you are asking that-because of privacy problems.
    About the lube-I am using kitchen oil - I think it`s perfect.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Just buy a $17 Sunbeam heating pad from Wally-World. It worked fine for me. Also buy some clear mineral oil. it's dirt cheap, all-natural and will moisturise your skin but is super slick and odorless, plus it's an easy clean-up. Available in the pharmacy section, usually in laxatives.

Comment

Working...
      X