Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballooning questions!

Her guys,

I just started ballooning and have so far done in the last three days. Feels great so far as I have seen an increase in both size ( obviously temporary) and erection quality . Below I have posted some questions you experienced balloon era can hopefully help with.

Q1-when I balloon I go to the very near point of return where I get an involuntary legal then immediently relax and continue, should I be doing this or going past the point of return and holding a kegel till it passes (If so then reverse or normal?)?

Q2-after each near ponr do I rest a little while or jump straight into another ponr? This is what I've been doing and probably hit it 100+ times in a 20 minute session.

Q3-does it matter if I touch the urethra? If so why do people say to find a magic spot?

Q4-can I balloon 5 times a week and not cum?

Q5-is it ok to do erect kegels straight after a ballooning session?

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance.

Meant to say point of no return lol

Comment

Don't aim for reaching so many PONR's, instead aim to reach for that point just before PONR, and try to stay there as long as possible, because this is the point at where your dong is full of blood and engorged to the max. Not only that, but it's also the most pleasurable spot. Ride the pleasure wave, while keeping your pelvic floor relaxed and under control.. it's the greatest!

Don't use kegels for pleasure, instead use stimulation.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
      X