Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advices about PE

Hello folks,

I'm currently around 5" / 5", but I have some complexes (don't know if it's enough and so on) and I want to try PE but first I have some questions for you :

- Is an age requierement is needed for PE ? (e.g just 17 or almost 16 is ok or do we need to wait until at least 18 - 21 in order not to fucked up our natural gains ?)
    - What routine is the best I can use ?
    - Is PE is dangerous afterward ? (Like premature ejaculation or erectyle disfunction etc...)

I also don't want to use products or tools (only hands, like Jelqing etc...), what is the real key to sucess please ?

Thanks in advance all and have a nice day !

Do you meet the age requirement shown to you when you registered this account ?
    You must be at least 18.

How old are you ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Do you meet the age requirement shown to you when you registered this account ?
      You must be at least 18.

How old are you ?
      Hello,

I meet all the requirements -btw almost the whole forum is open even without an account- but I just asked a global question about PE (I gave various ages ranges to be sure) because I don't want to give false answers to some of my friends, one is 17yo, this is for him, whereas I'm older, but I feared this kind of question

Comment

Working...
      X